Rome - Level Help

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Rome - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 25, 15 4:24 PM
Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, we realize that it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Rome. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Rome posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Rome - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 25, 15 4:25 PM

Edited on 06/01/2017 at 11:49:49 AM PST

Sillyak
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Sillyak on Dec 3, 15 11:27 PM
Can't get past 7.3 any advice?

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

Re:Rome - Level 7-3

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Dec 4, 15 4:57 AM
If your problem is that you don't get enough gummies of a certain color to fill the color blockers, use a shovel on the color blocker. If you are experiencing a different problem, please more specific.

Sillyak
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Sillyak on Dec 4, 15 10:02 PM
thanks that worked. I can't believe I didn't think to do that

[Post New]by AussiePomWG on Dec 10, 15 3:23 PM
I need help getting past level 115 as there are simply too many colour blockers. I don't have any remaining shovels to use either. Please help as I would love to continue my progress through the game.

Gummyfan
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Gummyfan on Dec 11, 15 7:55 AM
I too am stuck on level 115 in Rome! I think you would need 6 or 8 shovels to clear the bottom line of colour blockers as there are just not enough yellow gummies to fill them up!

[Post New]by AussiePomWG on Dec 11, 15 2:01 PM
I hope someone is able to help us. The closest I came to completing the level was by getting 8/10, very frustrating. I have posted a request for help on another thread and if I receive any tips I will be sure to pass them on to you.

[Post New]by Allnamesinuse on Dec 11, 15 2:41 PM
I've been stuck on 98 for days and spent hundreds of coins on shovels.Some games start with no reds in sight and there are four bombs, two of them needing only 14 moves to explode. Just 'getting the score' without the help of exploding blockers, with sand spreading and other blockers making squares redundant is not feasible. The one time (of dozens) I had enough red to explode the bombs, my score wasn't high enough. There's the added obstacle of clearing corner tiles.

I've been through Rome before as my progress from the start of Paris to the end of Barcelona was lost. I don't remember 98 being this impossible. The tornadoes are irritating and boring, but colour-blockers with no colour are total game-killers. I'm now playing another game as I spend so much time locked out of Gummy Drop as I lose life after life attempting the impossible.

I'm on an iPad and this Forum is so bad for me. I can't go back and edit, have to delete everything up to the point I want changed.

I thought I saw a 'back button' the other night. Was I dreaming?

[Post New]by mickeyjones on Dec 11, 15 4:15 PM
Stuck on level 98 in rome. Ne er enough red come up to break all blocker or even 2 of them. I've spent lots of coins on the helpers an still nothing. Help

zahorb
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by zahorb on Dec 12, 15 5:27 PM
I have finished all the rome levels, but still need over 1 million pink gems to build the last building! it will take a very long time to ship or win enough to move on. there are no more cards to beat. what do I do?

Pixiecloud
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by Pixiecloud on Dec 12, 15 9:25 PM
zahorb wrote:I have finished all the rome levels, but still need over 1 million pink gems to build the last building! it will take a very long time to ship or win enough to move on. there are no more cards to beat. what do I do?

Did you buy the cards on 57-2 and or at 92-2. They are expensive but give you 1mil pink gems...

zahorb
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by zahorb on Dec 13, 15 12:42 AM
thanks for the suggestion pixiecloud, but there are only green checks in those 2 places, so I think I already completed them. the only things I can find are people that give green diamonds, which I don't need. any other ideas?

Pixiecloud
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by Pixiecloud on Dec 13, 15 12:54 AM
zahorb wrote:thanks for the suggestion pixiecloud, but there are only green checks in those 2 places, so I think I already completed them. the only things I can find
are people that give green diamonds, which I don't need. any other ideas?

Except shipping from each city with 15k and replaying level 87 I haven't much else to offer.
I still have those cards and over 1mil in gems, so I would play 87 over and over again.

Good luck

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Dec 13, 15 2:40 AM
zahorb wrote:thanks for the suggestion pixiecloud, but there are only green checks in those 2 places, so I think I already completed them. the only things I can find are people that give green diamonds, which I don't need. any other ideas?

If you see a question mark underneath those green gems, you will be rewarded with resources too.

[Post New]by blgk427 on Dec 15, 15 7:39 AM
Thank you loonz111!!! I was stuck at 115 and took your advice with the shovels. I made it through, but why I didn't think of it myself, I can't say.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jan 10, 16 4:57 AM

ROME 71

Someone is asking about this level in another thread so I'm posting what I found here. Apparently they still haven't adjusted it? Note that customer support can help only if you are on mobile.

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Oct 17, 15 3:01 PM

As for a few other levels posted about here, I was able to play through them and can share some tips.[...]

[...] As for Rome 71, this level is indeed a difficult one. When playing through this level, I did repeatedly experience a major issue where too many red Color Blockers were preventing the souvenirs from falling off the bottom of the board. I'll definitely pass this issue along to the appropriate team. In the meantime, if you continue to experience trouble with this I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with the email address that's linked to the game. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

Edited on 01/10/2016 at 4:57:28 AM PST

fishfinder246
Minnow
Minnow
271 Posts

[Post New]by fishfinder246 on Jan 11, 16 7:41 AM
To pixie,

You mentioned in your post of Dec. 13. that you had over 1 mil. green gems. Are you kidding me? How in the world.did you do that? Amazing!

I never have enough green gems, I have to drill, or buy them using the cards, which are getting more and more expensive ( in Shanghai, I need 50 and the card costs 700 coins!!!!)

I am assuming you play Rome 87 a lot and keep drilling. What city are you in?

Thanks, I'd love to hear your strategy on this.
Fish

Insane2U
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Insane2U on Jan 11, 16 9:19 PM
Extremely frustrated...cannot get past Rome 115. Will not spend $$ on game...it's "free," right? There has to be a way to beat this one without buying extras. If I cannot find a way to beat 115, I'll have to quit. Hate doing so but programmers need to make the levels challenging...not impossible to do.

Edited on 01/11/2016 at 9:19:53 PM PST

Re:Rome - Level 114

[Post New]by Donnahappy on Jan 11, 16 9:48 PM
Hi Everyone,
I am stuck on Rome Level 114 they aren't enough reds to explode the 4 locked colour bombs and I don't have any shovels to explode them, any suggestions would be appreciate.

Ta much.
Donna

Edited on 01/11/2016 at 9:49:16 PM PST

Go to: