Berlin - Level Help

bfgWaimea
2,837 Posts

Berlin - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 25, 15 4:25 PM
Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, we realize that it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Berlin. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Berlin posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

bfgWaimea
2,837 Posts

Re:Berlin - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 25, 15 4:26 PM
Existing Berlin threads:

Berlin, Level 37
Berlin, Level 53-2

Edited on 01/28/2016 at 2:45:52 PM PST

Berlin Level 62

[Post New]by SisterHavana24 on Dec 1, 15 10:38 PM
I'm stuck on this level. Is there any way to get past it without using at least two shovels? The amount of green gummies that show up is nowhere near what's needed to clear all the blockers.

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

Berlin Level 62

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Dec 1, 15 11:34 PM
SisterHavana24 wrote:I'm stuck on this level. Is there any way to get past it without using at least two shovels? The amount of green gummies that show up is nowhere near what's needed to clear all the blockers.

I'm afraid that, as you said yourself, using shovels is the only option, it's the way I passed this level.

bfgBellerophon
8,967 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 3, 15 2:24 PM
Hi SisterHavana24,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through Berlin, Level 62.

I can definitely see how this level can be tricky. I was able to play through this level and wasn't able to recreate the shortage of green gummies. What I found really helped get through this level was to create as many line crushes or bombs to set off as I could. This helped to clear a good amount of gummies on the board, as well as added the gummies that I needed to set off the green chained color blockers.

If you find that you are still having issues with not enough green gummies appearing, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your Gummy Drop! game. The good news about Gummy Drop! is that with enough reports of certain levels, we can work with the appropriate team to help fine tune them for the players.

Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

mdamlady
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by mdamlady on Dec 5, 15 10:55 AM
I'm at Level 40 - Trying to get enough hats to construct the Kulturforum, but............

So far none of the levels will get you any hats (just bricks)!!

I'm transporting as many hats as I can from the previous cities, but this could take till next year to get the required amount.

Now what?

Pixiecloud
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by Pixiecloud on Dec 5, 15 11:10 AM
mdamlady wrote:I'm at Level 40 - Trying to get enough hats to construct the Kulturforum, but............

So far none of the levels will get you any hats (just bricks)!!

I'm transporting as many hats as I can from the previous cities, but this could take till next year to get the required amount.

Now what?

Did you play all the helping hand levels? If I remember correctly you will find the resources there to move on...

mdamlady
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by mdamlady on Dec 5, 15 11:15 AM
Duh, Dummy blind person here; I failed to see the ? at level 36!!

Thanks guys!! We'll see how that goes!!

Edited on 12/05/2015 at 11:16:16 AM PST

Pixiecloud
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by Pixiecloud on Dec 5, 15 11:22 AM
mdamlady wrote:Duh, Dummy blind person here; I failed to see the ? at level 36!!

Thanks guys!! We'll see how that goes!!

You're welcome, good

Berlin 93

[Post New]by Sylvanmoonscape on Jan 6, 16 4:40 AM
This is a timed level and I've tried using two of the powerups (lightning bolts and random whatever those thingys are), but keep running out of time. Any idea how to crack this level?

natalie69
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by natalie69 on Jan 11, 16 12:20 AM
Im stuck in berlin level 16. something the helping hand one..................i have played and played and tried a line boost but i cannot for the life of me pass this level no matter what i do any ideas would be great

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,393 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jan 11, 16 4:39 AM
natalie69 wrote:Im stuck in berlin level 16. something the helping hand one..................i have played and played and tried a line boost but i cannot for the life of me pass this level no matter what i do any ideas would be great

I don't remember that HH but have noted down that it's indeed difficult and that I had to use extra moves.

natalie69
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by natalie69 on Jan 11, 16 8:56 PM
yep eli i lost about 30 lives trying but with extra help i finally got through ................i must say im not liking berlin at all. I noticed on the tips and trick walkthrough on one of the chests it showed a blocker that removed all gummies of the same color and yet thats not a helper thats open to me? am i missing something?

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,393 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jan 12, 16 4:59 AM
natalie69 wrote:yep eli i lost about 30 lives trying but with extra help i finally got through ................i must say im not liking berlin at all. I noticed on the tips and trick walkthrough on one of the chests it showed a blocker that removed all gummies of the same color and yet thats not a helper thats open to me? am i missing something?

I liked Berlin because it introduces new features such as walls and regenerating stickers, if I remember correctly. That boost you mention is the Color Crash, available at the store for 410 each (thanks, but no thanks). But as you say I haven't seen it anywhere else. That and the Sonic Wave as well.

Edited on 01/12/2016 at 5:00:30 AM PST

natalie69
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by natalie69 on Jan 12, 16 3:14 PM
Ahhhhhh thanks for explaining that to me i thought i had missed something. I only get 3 lives at a time as i refuse to pay $10 for 2 extra lives although they would be good. I have this on my pc and on my phone yet i never play it on my phone I wish they would add more content ie win an extra life so that you then have 4 etc i never open any chests but the free ones but i have won 500 coins from there before

sanzi19
Minnow
Minnow
254 Posts

[Post New]by sanzi19 on Jan 13, 16 9:55 AM
i
natalie69 wrote:Im stuck in berlin level 16. something the helping hand one..................i have played and played and tried a line boost but i cannot for the life of me pass this level no matter what i do any ideas would be great

I think its very important (with that HHcard) that after EVERY move you make, check if you can move an airballon to the right or left. How big or small one move is; check every single time if you can move the airballon. After doing so, i had the card. Cost me 3 lives. Good luck!

kmac39
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Berlin HH level 3

[Post New]by kmac39 on Jan 19, 16 4:36 AM
I have been trying and trying and trying to beat this card forever. I need the blue hats to continue. I just seems impossible. I've been shipping blues from other cities but it's taking forever. I've even bought some boosts but nothing seems to be helping me. If anyone has any ideas please post them. I'm just about ready to give up on Gummy Drop.

Never mind! I just passed this level finally. It seems as soon as I posted this question the level was finally doable.

Edited on 01/19/2016 at 5:01:15 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
8,967 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 19, 16 12:13 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and offer hints and suggestions for the levels that have been presented in this thread.

Berlin, Level 93, this is indeed a level that can look quite intimidating. What I found helped was to fill up the chained color blockers as fast as I could since there is a timer on the level. You will notice that once they go off, the paper is generally taken care of and the souvenirs will start to fall. Pay close attention to which row they are in since they will only fall through the board if it is in the row with the arrow. After getting rid of the chained color blockers, I focused on clearing the path for these souvenirs with gummy matches. You can then focus on getting the score level requirement.

Berlin, Helping Hand Level 3, this Helping Hand card is located right next to Level 16. To get the pea pods to drop on the board I focused on getting rid of the layers of sticky notes. To do this, I made matches next to them to clear out a layer as well as make horizontal line crushes. Bomb blasts are very effective as well. Once those are cleared you will find that it is easier to bring the pea pods over to the right side of the board. In order for the pea pods to drop, they must be on a row with an arrow on it and not a portal. Keep in mind that you do have to work fast at getting the layers of notes since they can creep back to the board. Once the pods fell through the board, I then focused on any tiles that were left as well as the score level requirement.

If players are still have trouble getting through certain levels, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. They can definitely help to assist.

Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

Re:Berlin - Level Help 12

[Post New]by Jenmac on Jan 20, 16 11:57 PM
Am stuck on Berlin 12. Don't know if it is a game glitch but after playing several moves in game 12, one of the columns keeps on dropping gummies as though its on a loop. Can't stop it. The only way to stop the game is to press the escape button which means I lose a life. Did this happen to anyone else?

Re:Berlin - Level Help 12

[Post New]by Jenmac on Jan 21, 16 4:03 AM
Hi, my problem with a column continually dropping gummies without stopping in Berlin game 12 has fixed itself. Now I can get back to playing this addictive game.

Go to: