Seoul - Level Help

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Seoul - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 25, 15 4:33 PM
Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, we realize that it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Seoul. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Seoul posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Seoul - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 25, 15 4:33 PM

Edited on 11/17/2017 at 4:47:52 PM PST

Re:Seoul - Level Help 66

[Post New]by susiesaucepan on Nov 28, 15 3:38 AM
Hi
Does anyone have any suggestions for getting through Seoul level 66? I can't get anywhere near completing the level, there are three layers of paper to get through plus chained squares before you reach the paper. Appreciate any help if you've managed this level.
Thanks

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Nov 28, 15 4:20 AM
Hi Susie,

This is a post about this level I found after doing a forum search:

Hi tucha64,

This is definitely a difficult level to clear, and it took me several tries. The most effective move was to create a Lightning Blast boost towards the bottom of the board so that I could combine it with one of the papers (one that has all the squares on it). This will clear all the papers from the board. This will allow the gummies and souvenirs to move more freely down the board. The next step is to create a Lightning Blast to combine with a Line Leaper or Combo boost of any color. This process will hopefully clear any remaining sticky notes as well as drop all the souvenirs.

I hope this helps,

bfgWaimea

Edited on 11/28/2015 at 4:20:49 AM PST

[Post New]by susiesaucepan on Nov 28, 15 7:34 AM
Loonz111 wrote:Hi Susie,

This is a post about this level I found after doing a forum search:

Hi tucha64,

This is definitely a difficult level to clear, and it took me several tries. The most effective move was to create a Lightning Blast boost towards the bottom of the board so that I could combine it with one of the papers (one that has all the squares on it). This will clear all the papers from the board. This will allow the gummies and souvenirs to move more freely down the board. The next step is to create a Lightning Blast to combine with a Line Leaper or Combo boost of any color. This process will hopefully clear any remaining sticky notes as well as drop all the souvenirs.

I hope this helps,

Thank you very much for the advice.
I didn't realise targeting the squares with three layers of paper with the lightning cleared them all, I had previously cleared one layer of paper but couldn't create enough lighting bolts to clear more. Completed the game first time after that, thanks again.
bfgWaimea

Edited on 11/28/2015 at 7:38:50 AM PST

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Dec 24, 15 1:35 PM
Any clues to help with level 60 as there are never enough yellows to clear the bottom bubbles and no where nearly enough points to get to the required total.

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Dec 26, 15 2:29 PM
OK I had heard all about level 66 but it is indeed a monster. I have followed all the advice and, in 3 days managed to get only one lightning close to the stickies. Yes, it cleared the top level but all the souvenirs then lined up above the rest of the papers and even the combo boosts couldn't get past them and I can't score anywhere near the required figure . I am really over this one in a big way and I really refuse to have to buy boosts which may not work to get past this??

snowmanvt
Clownfish
Clownfish
566 Posts

[Post New]by snowmanvt on Dec 26, 15 5:02 PM
I had to buy lightening bolts, against my usual will. Then luckily, on the third try one
lined up at the start right next to a paper with three layers on it. (If the paper only has one or two levels on it, it will only clear the same number of levels on all papers. You want to get a full-one.) My first move cleared all the papers. I still had to use five extra moves to finish.

I have a thought. You know how you can "back out" of a level if you do not like the starting position. Can you do that if you are using lightenings and restart until one
lines up correctly? Or do you lose the boosters?

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Dec 27, 15 2:24 PM
Wow, I made it without any boosts finally! Got 2 lightning bolts early and managed to get one to drop down to the paper and cleared the lot so it was easy after that! I don't think I will be trying the upper levels of 66 though unless it is absolutely imperative.

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

Re:Seoul - Level Help helping hand 76.3

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Dec 29, 15 1:24 PM
I think this one might be impossible! There are 2 sand blockers which hide colours. First time nothing. Next time got 4 lightning X and used them to clear out the four colours which are on the board but there was one sand which didn't move and I ran out of moves. Last time I used a rain boost and this cleared both sand but one was a red!,, the only other colours on the board are blue, green, yellow and brown so how on earth am I supposed to get rid of this red which of course blocks the helmets from dropping??

famvir3
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by famvir3 on Dec 29, 15 2:10 PM
T-bird, I just completed this one. I had two lightening bolts next to each other, and I hit them together. Everything, sand, gummies, all gone, that cleared the board and I got my helping hand (didn't it also cost 450 coins? We shouldn't have to work that hard to still need to pay that much!)

I guess you could also use a shovel to clear it!

Edited on 12/29/2015 at 2:17:48 PM PST

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Dec 29, 15 2:53 PM
Thanks famvir, if it costs that much I will be leaving it alone!! At least until I see if I absolutely have to have it to continue. I agree, why do we have to have such expensive and difficult HH to just get to the next set of numbers? Why can't we transfer large numbers of resources from earlier cities - at a cost - rather than the miserly 15000 we can ship every 4 hours? Yeeeech!!

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

Re:Seoul - Level Help level 82

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Jan 5, 16 12:37 PM
This one has held me up for ages! Timed level, walls, sand and regenerating stickies and very few extra time add on gummies appearing! Any hints would be welcome, I think I have only managed to get 2 lightning bolts and certainly no combo boosts and I can't seem to get into the bottom half of the board - totally frustrated???

famvir3
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by famvir3 on Jan 6, 16 10:35 AM
I finished this one, but I don't know how. It's also one that I haven't pushed past the intern level. I probably used a combo boost (I use those sometimes) or it might have just been dumb luck. I cared more about getting the sides cleared and the regenerating stickies cleared and generally ignored the souviners. I probably used a shovel or two as well. On other words, no tricks, just perseverence.

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Jan 8, 16 2:30 PM
Weird but every time I post here with a problem intern level within 2 tries after posting I manage to win??must be a fairy godmother watching over my posts?

Capedcat
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by Capedcat on Jan 8, 16 4:28 PM
I honestly don't know why players frustrated with Seoul 66 didn't mention 64 first. It also has 3 layers of papers to remove at the bottom of the screen before a player can drop souvenirs.
Why warn about level 66 but not 64?

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Jan 9, 16 11:53 AM
Re 64 - I think I found the earlier posts about how to try and deal with this one. I am not liking Seoul at all and even worse I just got a six letter word there for the gold fever today? so I would bet on not being able to get the money I need - again....?

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

Re:Seoul - Level Help, building at 110

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Jan 12, 16 11:33 AM
What a nightmare!! To build the monument at 110 you need 1,750,000 bricks, 3,200,000 hats and 2,650,000 pinks plus 25 greens!! The 2 HH at 103 and 107 are protected by ferociously difficult timed levels. I got to 107 haven't actually got the card but it gives me 3 million blues if I pay 1.5 million bricks. I can't get the timed level for 103 so have no idea what it might be worth. I have a spare card but would have to pay $400 to get 2 million blues and 50 greens and I don't need the greens. I am going to have to go and fulfill all the missions and the developers really went to town on difficulties in this city and my patience is wearing thin and I refuse to spend real money...

cici0703
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Re:Seoul - Level Help, building at 110

[Post New]by cici0703 on Jan 22, 16 3:32 PM
Trav3lbird wrote:What a nightmare!! To build the monument at 110 you need 1,750,000 bricks, 3,200,000 hats and 2,650,000 pinks plus 25 greens!! The 2 HH at 103 and 107 are protected by ferociously difficult timed levels. I got to 107 haven't actually got the card but it gives me 3 million blues if I pay 1.5 million bricks. I can't get the timed level for 103 so have no idea what it might be worth. I have a spare card but would have to pay $400 to get 2 million blues and 50 greens and I don't need the greens. I am going to have to go and fulfill all the missions and the developers really went to town on difficulties in this city and my patience is wearing thin and I refuse to spend real money...

I just started Seoul - so basically, I should start shipping resources immediately???

~CiCi

[Post New]by yody43 on Jan 24, 16 5:09 PM
Any help for 64-1?

Go to: