bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

St. Petersburg - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 25, 15 4:35 PM
Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, we realize that it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to St. Petersburg. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new St. Petersburg posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:St. Petersburg - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 25, 15 4:36 PM
Existing St. Petersburg threads:

Knismesis
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Knismesis on Jan 28, 16 7:11 PM
I can't pass St. Petersburg level 46. I don't need hints. I know how to pass. There are not enough moves to pass. Perhaps this is simply another level that is set up to force you to buy boosts or moves?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 31, 16 9:24 AM
HI Knismesis,

I see that there is some concern regarding St. Petersburg, Level 46 and the amount of moves given. I'm glad to hear that there is a type of strategy to pass this particular level.

After playing through this level, I was able to pass this level with the number of moves given. What I found helped was to make a horizontal line crush at the beginning to take care of the red chained color blocker in the middle. Since it counts down the amount of moves made, it is best to take care of that gummy first. I then concentrated on making line crushes in all directions as well as bombs. This helped to contribute to the yellow and green chained color blockers. Once they went off, making matches in and around the brick boxes helped to take care of the stickers and clear the tiles. If you haven't already, players can then use the remainder amount of moves to get the score level requirement.

We definitely want to make sure that new levels are challenging and attainable. If you feel that you are still needing assistance or would like to let us know of certain levels that seem to be too challenging, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your Gummy Drop! game. The support team has the tools to pass along this information to the appropriate teams.

bfgBellerophon

MrsHave
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by MrsHave on Feb 9, 16 10:04 PM
Hi

I need the tissue on level 94 but I'm stuck. Do you have any hints to how I can get this level? I am also stuck on level 94-2.
I can't use any real money so I can't buy any boosts. I have completed all the levels so far without using any real money but some cities are very hard to finish when you can't use any money. I still like the game very much and I think that it is one of the best ones from Big Fish and I have played it since it first came out ?

Best regards
Susanne

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

Re:St. Petersburg - Level Help-107-1

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Apr 14, 16 2:15 PM
Any clues on this one? Have to get through all the sand from below to get to the souvenirs on top and the gummies don't replenish so trying to match up arrows the bombs is impossible and a lightning will only take out a bit of sand... at me wits end on this one!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 17, 16 1:51 PM
Hi MrsHave and Trav3lbird,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through certain levels in St. Petersburg.

MrsHave, what I found helped get through St. Petersburg, Level 94 was to focus on making vertical line crushes next to the ice to help clear out the ice blocks. It really helps to clear the top ice blocks as early as you can. This will help move the Color blockers towards the center which results in moving the souvenirs faster. Line crushes and bomb boosts definitely help get through this level. Once the souvenirs are taken care of, you can work with getting the score level requirement.

For St. Petersburg, Level 94-2 I ended up having to work fast so that the sand didn't take over the board. To help fill the chained color blockers, line crushes helped. Line crushes help get rid of the paper obstacles along with adding gummies to the color blockers to fill. Once the color blockers went off, it would take care of the whole row resulting in the souvenir falling from the top row.

Trav3lbird, St. Petersburg, Level 107-1 is indeed a tricky level. You are indeed correct that it does take some effort to make line crushes in this level to get rid of the sand. If you are able to swap a Lightning Bolt boost with a line crush or bomb, that definitely helps to get rid of the sand. Once any sand is removed from the board I ended up ensuring that I made matches close to it so that it didn't overrun my board. This level did take me quite a few tries to get through the sand, so I'll be sure to pass along the feedback regarding this level. The Gummy Drop! team is very receptive to feedback and if you are still having issues, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game.

Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by winterlovepeace on May 7, 16 4:36 AM
How to beat 101

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 10, 16 3:19 PM
Hi winterlovepeace,

I'm sorry that there is some trouble getting through St. Petersburg, Level 101. I can definitely see how this can be tricky. What I found helped was to focus in the beginning on filling up the green chained color blocker. Once the chained color blocker went off, it freed the two chained Lightning Bolt Boosts. I then swapped those together to clear out the entire board of gummies along with a layer of stickers. With the remaining amount of moves, I then worked to get the tile and score level requirement.

If you are still having issues, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID. Just in case, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

The good news about Gummy Drop! is that with enough reports of certain levels, we can work with the appropriate teams to help fine tune them.

Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

BanditSam
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

[Post New]by BanditSam on May 17, 16 11:13 AM
How do I complete level 105? I can only manage to clear one side of the board while the sand takes over the other side.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 17, 16 12:26 PM
Hi BanditSam,

I'm sorry that you are only able to clear one side of the board in St. Petersburg, Level 105. This is a tricky level that took me quite a few tries to get through. What I found helped was to focus on making matches next to the ice blocks. This helped to clear out a path for the souvenirs. It is indeed tricky with the sand taking over the board, so you must move fast. If you are able to make line crushes, this does help clear out more parts of the ice blocks and take care of the sand. Once the souvenirs are taken care of, you can work to get the score level requirement with the remaining moves.

If you find that you are still having issues, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID. The support team has the tools to pass along data regarding the levels to the Gummy Drop! team.

Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by bella_jody76 on Jul 19, 16 11:46 PM
Any help for level 118? There never seems to be enough of the green, yellow and blue gems to get through the level!!

Re:St. Petersburg - Level Help- helping Hands 48

[Post New]by lady_mountaineer on Aug 3, 16 6:53 PM
I can't seem to figure this out. I know that breaking the chained gummies in the top corners moves the icons, but I can't seem to complete the challenge. Some help would be appreciated.
Pp

[Post New]by Trishfish48 on Aug 15, 16 7:30 AM
I, too, am having trouble with level 118. Not enough green, yellow, and blue gummies to release the chained blockers. I'm trying to complete the Architect level of 118.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:St. Petersburg - Level Help- helping Hands 48

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Aug 27, 16 6:45 AM
lady_mountaineer wrote:I can't seem to figure this out. I know that breaking the chained gummies in the top corners moves the icons, but I can't seem to complete the challenge. Some help would be appreciated.
Pp

I'm currently stuck on HH9 (after 48-4) myself. I can get the icons down close enough that 3-4 shovels would finish it but there is no point since I wouldn't have near enough points to beat the level. Buying a combo boost at the start wasn't helpful. Sigh.

Edit: and shortly after posting I beat it. No boosts needed, just a heckuva lot of luck. Managed to make a bomb, a couple of line blasts, and a lightning early as well as getting the corners freed early. The lightning wasn't near the blasts, but it was enough help that I got the icons down and it gave enough points that I met the goal. Whew!

Edited on 08/27/2016 at 6:52:35 AM PST

St. Petersburg - Level 88

[Post New]by 2Fellows on Sep 14, 16 11:32 AM
How is it possible to clear this level? There are too few red and green gummies, and too little time. Instructions would be appreciated.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 14, 16 1:42 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are having some trouble getting through certain levels in St. Petersburg.

After playing through St. Petersburg, Level 118, I was unable to recreate the color blocker issues that players are experiencing. It did take me a few tries, but what I found helped was to focus on making as many line crushes and bomb boosts as I could. This can be made by combining 4 or 5 of the same gummy. If you are able to combine one of these boosts with a Lightning Bolt Boost, that is even better. This will help clear out gummies to help fill up the color blockers. What I did find challenging was after the color blockers went off, trying to get the tiles in the middle of the board. Players will need to be strategic on how to make matches when trying to get rid of the next layer of tiles in the middle portion. If you are able to swap a Lightning Bolt Boost with the same color of gummy in the middle portion, that is even better.

Helping Hand Level 9 is definitely a tricky one. In order for the emblems to appear on the board, the chained gummies must be taken care of. Once the chained gummies are removed form the board, the emblems will fall through the portal and onto the top outer corners. What I found helped was to focus on making vertical line crushes. Then try to move those line cruses to the outer portion of the board. When they go off, the chained gummies will be free. Sometimes I was able to get the right match fall through the board to also free up the chained gummy. Players also have the option of creating a Lightning Bolt Boost to swap with the same colored gummy. Once the emblem falls through the outer portion, matches can be made to help move the emblem through the board.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 14, 16 1:42 PM
St. Petersburg, Level 88 is definitely a tricky one. With time limits, players definitely have to work fast. In order to get the chained color blockers to go off to free the Lightning Bolt Boosts, I focused on making other boosts such as line crushes and bombs. While I was able to fill at least one of the color blockers, it was extremely challenging to fill the other blocker. I've gone ahead and passed along this feedback to the appropriate teams. If players are able to fill both color blockers, that is great. When one color blocker goes off, please go ahead and swap the two Lightning Bolt Boosts. This will help clear out the board and a layer of stickers. Once the second color blocker goes off, swap the boosts once more. Players should then fulfill the level requirement.

If players continue to experience issues progressing through these levels, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. The good news about Gummy Drop! is that with enough reports of challenging levels, we can work with the teams to help fine tune them. Just in case, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Good luck! Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Re:St. Petersburg - Level Help 101

[Post New]by Redpuma1 on Oct 6, 16 12:28 AM
I have cleared ONLY once the middle green centre square, released the flashes and cleared the board but run out of moves and money to get the required score. Since then every time replayed this level not enough green squares appear. Is this an enforced purchase strategy or is it just me who can't complete this level with purchasing.

keitht53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
461 Posts

Re:St. Petersburg - Level Help 94 Master Builder

[Post New]by keitht53 on Oct 12, 16 5:31 AM
I'm really struggling with this one. I can't even get close to clearing it. I've tried using lightning, sunshine and the row/column busters without success. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Go to: