Mexico City - Level Help

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Mexico City - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 25, 15 4:37 PM
Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, we realize that it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Mexico City. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Mexico City posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Mexico City - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 25, 15 4:37 PM
Existing Mexico City threads:

Mexico 52 (Tier 3)
Mexico, Level 72

Edited on 01/30/2018 at 4:26:08 PM PST

Dee_H
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by Dee_H on Dec 18, 15 7:32 AM
I try to click the Mexico City link, but nothing happens. Also tried to go through city directory with no luck. Maybe I'm the only one struggling with this level, as most players are experts by the time they get to Mexico City. I have lost over 20+ lives to level 90. If I were even close, I would just use a hammer and be done with it. Is that my only solution? Thanks for any advice!

Dee

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 21, 15 10:16 AM
Hi Dee_H,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble clicking on the Mexico City directory link as well as getting through Mexico City, Level 90.

It is possible that you were unable to click on the Mexico City- Level Help directory earlier due to a problem with your web browser. I'll include a help article below on how to clear the browser cache:

Clear Browser Cache

In regards to Mexico City, Level 90, that was indeed a tricky level. I ended up playing through the intern level and what I found helped get through it was to focus on getting as many yellow gummies to fill the chained color blocker. Once that chained color blocker goes off, it will end up freeing the two chained Lightning Bolt Boosts. I then ended up swapping those two Lightning Bolt Boosts with each other. This helped to clear the entire board and the souvenirs ended up dropping through the board. From there you can concentrate on clearing the tiles and obtaining the score level requirement.

If you find that you are still having issues, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your Gummy Drop! game. They are always willing to further assist!

bfgBellerophon

Dee_H
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by Dee_H on Dec 27, 15 11:29 PM
Thank you for your help! I finally solved this by using a hammer on the color blocker to free the Lightning bolts.

The new directories by city are much appreciated!

Thanks again!
Dee

Knismesis
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Knismesis on Mar 21, 16 11:31 AM
Any advice for level 108? I can't seem to get anywhere close to passing the intern level.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 21, 16 12:44 PM
Hi Knismesis,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through Mexico City, Level 108, Intern Level.

What I found helped get through this level was to focus on making as many big matches that I could. These matches would end up creating line crushes, bomb boosts, and Lightning Bolt Boosts. If you are able to combine a Lightning Bolt Boost with either a line crush or bomb boost, that is even better. By creating these types of boosts to go off, it helped to get rid of the most gummies in the least amount of moves. This helped to contribute to the score level requirement.

If you find that you are still having issues, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your Gummy Drop! game. They have the tools to further assist. Just in case, I'll include a link below to a great help article:

Finding Your In-Game ID (Free to Play Games)

Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

Re:Mexico City - Level Help- 26 architect

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Apr 19, 16 12:23 PM
Any help to pass this one please, can't get the papers up top to clear.j

Finally got it but it cost me 2 extra lots of lives and a couple of shovels!!

Edited on 04/19/2016 at 8:07:49 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 25, 16 2:12 PM
Hi Trav3lbird,

I'm sorry to hear that there was trouble with Mexico City, Level 26, Architect. This level indeed gave me some trouble as well. I'm sorry to hear that you had to purchase items such as lives and shovels. What I found helped get through this level was to focus on the rows that contain the portals. By clearing out those rows first, this helped to add gummies to the top section of the board that may help result in freeing the Lighting Bolt Boosts. By creating lots of line crushes and bombs, I found that this helped to fill up the color blockers quickly. When they went off, it added to the score level requirement.

I've gone ahead and passed this level along to the appropriate teams as it did take me quite a few tries to get through it. If players are experiencing issues with this particular level, you are welcome to reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. The good news about Gummy Drop! is that with enough reports of particular levels, we can work with the teams to help fine tune them for players.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

Re:Mexico City - Level Help-HH 78

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Apr 27, 16 9:33 PM
Help! How do I get rid of the sand to make the brush drop? I can achieve the level requirement but can't see how to kill the sand and I don't have an oasis boost ( thought I got 2 of those in the last daily deal I did but I can't find them and definitely haven't used them!)

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Apr 28, 16 7:07 PM
OK - when all else fails buy some shovels and hit the sand in the first move and it is simple... Just one of many occasions when you absolutely have to buy boosts!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 1, 16 1:53 PM
Hi Trav3lbird,

I'm sorry that there was some trouble with the brush in Mexico City, Helping Hand 14, Brush Off. Players can indeed use a rain storm boost to wipe away the sand on the tile that is right under the brush or use a shovel as you mentioned. What I found helped get through this level was once I hit the 'Play' button for this level, players can see a quick glimpse of what colored gummy is underneath the sand. In my case, it was a red gummy, so I ended up making matches to create a Lightning Bolt Boost to swap with a red gummy. This will then take care of all the red gummies including the one underneath the brush, allowing the brush to fall through the board. With the remaining amount of moves, I then obtained the score level requirement if it wasn't fulfilled at this point.

If players are finding that they are still having issues, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. Below is a help article on how to obtain this information:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by winterlovepeace on May 14, 16 10:16 PM
Help how to clear level 40

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

Re:Mexico City - Level Help 46-3

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on May 20, 16 12:39 PM
Suddenly realised I hadn't done this one and have just used my 5 lives failing miserably. No lightnings to be found, not enough colours to clear the blockers and need to make upward arrows to clear the chained souvenirs! Apart from spending a lot of money on boosts and extra lives this is impossible - unless there is a secret to it all!

cici0703
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Re:Mexico City - Level Help 46-3

[Post New]by cici0703 on May 20, 16 3:40 PM
Trav3lbird wrote:Suddenly realised I hadn't done this one and have just used my 5 lives failing miserably. No lightnings to be found, not enough colours to clear the blockers and need to make upward arrows to clear the chained souvenirs! Apart from spending a lot of money on boosts and extra lives this is impossible - unless there is a secret to it all!

I just did this level, took me 3 tries, finally got lucky & was able to make a lightning boost & blow up all but the yellow blocker, which I then hit with a shovel to pass the level.

~CiCi

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on May 20, 16 3:47 PM
I got it but cost me 150 coins for extra turns and 100 for shovels but the reward in the HH was a heap of pinks and green gems and that was the last intern level so I got the reward for that also. I guess it was worth it in the end so now back to Budapest where I really am at present!

famvir3
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by famvir3 on May 22, 16 3:56 PM
Congrats, T-bird! I am in the same place, but coming from the other direction. You are way ahead of me! I was going to say to get rid of the foils and try not to break through to the sand. Then it's filling the 4 chained gummies until they pop and knock out the chained souvenirs, which fall out the bottom. Looks like you got a lot of nice perks from your win! I'm just drifting along like a tumbling tumbleweed.

[Post New]by 2Fellows on Oct 19, 16 2:07 AM
Hi - Mexico level 52 Master Builder seems impossible. Having used many, many lives and various different strategies, I am unable to complete this level. Advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Re:Mexico City - Level 40 Help

[Post New]by Leeeesah on Nov 3, 16 2:09 PM
Omg! Mexico City is sooo hard! Someone help me with level 40,please!

[Post New]by merwoman on Nov 4, 16 7:17 AM
bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi Trav3lbird,

I'm sorry that there was some trouble with the brush in Mexico City, Helping Hand 14, Brush Off. Players can indeed use a rain storm boost to wipe away the sand on the tile that is right under the brush or use a shovel as you mentioned. What I found helped get through this level was once I hit the 'Play' button for this level, players can see a quick glimpse of what colored gummy is underneath the sand. In my case, it was a red gummy, so I ended up making matches to create a Lightning Bolt Boost to swap with a red gummy. This will then take care of all the red gummies including the one underneath the brush, allowing the brush to fall through the board. With the remaining amount of moves, I then obtained the score level requirement if it wasn't fulfilled at this point.

If players are finding that they are still having issues, please reach out to our <a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help?rn=ask">Customer Support Team</a> with the email address that is linked to your game. Below is a help article on how to obtain this information:

<a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help/?rn=2315">Finding Your In-Game ID </a>

Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

Go to: