Budapest - Level Help

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Budapest - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 25, 15 4:39 PM
Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, we realize that it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Budapest. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Budapest posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Budapest - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 25, 15 4:39 PM
Existing Budapest threads:

debbj
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Re:Budapest - Level 6 Help

[Post New]by debbj on May 4, 16 11:28 AM
Am having trouble with Level 6. How do I get outside the walls to remove the stickies? All the matches are confined in the walls.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on May 11, 16 8:37 AM
Hi debbj,

I understand there's been some trouble getting past Level 6, and I can certainly see why. As you mentioned, the gummies at the start of the level are blocked inside the walls, which means there are some restrictions on their movement. However, you can still make matches through the walls by maneuvering gummies next to each other.

While the gummies can't move through the walls themselves, matches can go across the walls. For this level, I found it helpful to work on making a match with the chained line crushes. This freed up those Lightning Bolt boosts, which could then be matched together to clear the gummies on the board and remove a layer of the stickers. This also frees the other 2 Lightning Bolt boosts, and then those can be matched to get rid of another layer. Once that's done you'll be able to match gummies around the stickers to clear them and work on the score and brick requirement.

If there's still an issue completing this level, we encourage reaching out to our Customer Support Team. Our Reps are always happy to help, and can provide customized assistance for levels in the game.

I hope this helped. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

Re:Budapest - Level Help 112

[Post New]by Rideseven on May 24, 16 7:03 PM
I wonder if anyone can help me out how to pass level 112 Budapest .....I had lost over 20 lives ...... I would attached picture but having a issues .... Help GD friends !!!!

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

Re:Budapest - Level Help 66-2

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on May 25, 16 6:16 PM
Can't for the life of me get this one. Even banging 2 lightnings together didn't clear all the sand and there are never enough matches to make line leapers or bombs in the side columns..... I need this to get enough pinks to build the next monument.

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Jun 1, 16 2:42 AM
Need help getting helping hand 96-4, many lives later I cannot get more than 2 of the parts needed. Too much sand and not enough matches to,get the line leapers to break all the ice. Any clues apart from using untold expensive boosts?

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jun 3, 16 2:31 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear there's been some trouble with a few of these levels.

For Level 112, I worked on trying to fill the color blockers as quickly as possible by matching boosts together. Matching Lightning Bolt boosts with other colors, especially light blue, was extremely helpful, as was combining bomb blasts and line crushes. Additionally, I tried to make sure that I was also focusing on making sure that the souvenirs reached the bottom once they went trough the portals, and so creating matches and boosts around the middle of the board really helped with this.

In Level 66-2, the main thing I tried to do was to match the Lightning Bolt boosts on the board with some line crushes. This turned all of the gummies that color on the board into line crushes so they could take out other gummies in the row or column they were in. This helped to clear out the sand quickly, as well as to drop the souvenirs off of the board. Additionally, doing this got rid of the tiles quickly for me, so I could focus on stopping the sand.

Helping Hand Level 16, by Level 96-4, was definitely a tricky level. My main focus on this level was to keep the sand from forming in too many places while also lining up vertical line crushes to set off above the ice. While this definitely helped, it was also useful to try and navigate bomb boosts close to the ice to set off, or even to line up matches by the ice. This level involves some multitasking, and took me a few tries to complete, but by doing that I was able to get all three parts to drop to the bottom.

If there's still any issues completing these levels, we invite you to contact our Customer Support Team with the email associated with your account. Our Reps are always willing to help, and can provide further, customized steps and help for completing the level.

I hope this has been able to help. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

Jannes2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Jannes2 on Nov 14, 16 5:01 PM
Does anyone have a suggestion on how to pass level 12?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 15, 16 11:36 AM
Hi Jannes2,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting through Budapest, Level 12. This level took me quite a few tries as well. What I found helped was to focus on making matches to fill the green chained color blockers. This is where you have to be methodical about the matches as you do not want to get rid of the papers that are inside the middle portion of the board. Once the chained color blockers are freed, a set of Lightning Bolt Boosts will be freed as well. This can then be swapped with a paper to get to the outside tiles. I then did the same for the other chained color blockers. With the remaining amount of moves I then worked to swap two Lighting Bolt Boosts to get rid of the remaining layer.

If you find that this doesn't work, players can also try to make a line crush to free a Lightning Bolt Boost at a time without the green color blockers. They can then be swapped with the paper.

Since it did take me quite a few tries to get through this level, I'm going to go ahead and pass this information along to the Gummy Drop! teams for review. If you continue to experience issues, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Good luck! Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Jannes2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Jannes2 on Nov 22, 16 7:13 AM
Thanks, it helped.

kailuaauntie
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by kailuaauntie on Dec 29, 16 6:04 PM
Level 86 is giving me brain cramps. I know there is a catch I am missing and could sure use some help.

AHA! Figured it out -- needed adjacent t lightening bolts. Simple as thar?

Edited on 12/30/2016 at 9:26:31 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 3, 17 2:55 PM
Hi Jannes2 and kailuaauntie,

Thank you for taking the time to post in this thread.

Jannes2, I'm glad to hear that you were able to get through a certain level. Please do not hesitate to post if you have any questions regarding other levels.

kailuaauntie, I can definitely understand how Budapest, Level 86 can be challenging. You are definitely right that what helps get through this level is to swap two Lightning Bolt Boosts. This will help clear the notes on the board and contribute to your score level requirement. Once those were cleared, I then worked with the remaining amount of moves to obtain the score requirement if it wasn't already obtained.

If players have issues after trying any of the hints and suggestions in this thread, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. Please refer to the following help article if you have trouble locating this information:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Happy gaming everyone! Please PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

cind310
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Budapest 66-2

[Post New]by cind310 on Jan 11, 17 7:30 PM
I am confused. I am trying to get this level and read the comment about clearing the sandwich line crushes and lightening bolts. There is no sand in the level 66-2 that I am playing. I did manage to drop all the souvenirs on one side with the help of bolts, but lost most of the other side.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 14, 17 3:38 PM
Hi cind310,

I understand that you're playing Level 66-2, but aren't seeing any sand. It may be the case that a different side level is being played, or that there's a glitch showing up that's removing the sand on the board.

While I'd like to be able to look into this myself, the forums don't contain the tools that the Moderation Team would need to do so. Instead we recommend contacting our Customer Support Team in a situation like this, and including the email address connected to your game and a screenshot of the level. Our Reps are always willing to assist as best they can, and are able to take a look at the screenshot to get a better idea of what may be occurring.

If they're needed, some steps for taking a screenshot can be found in the following help article:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience and I hope that this information has been able to help.

bfgPanthalassa

Re:Budapest - Level Help 105

[Post New]by JakeyBakey12 on Mar 24, 17 6:12 PM
I do NOT understand how to do this level - can anyone help?

[Post New]by Pghgal on Jun 22, 17 9:27 PM
Trouble with Helping Hand Level 16. Don't really understand how to do this level.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re: Budapest - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jun 23, 17 2:15 PM
Hello Pghgal,

I'm sorry the Helping Hands levels (which I found at Budapest, Level 17-1) are giving you some trouble. These levels were tricky, so I totally understand reaching out.

In Level 17-1, the objective is to drop the two tokens to the bottom of the central part of the board. Both tokens begin, in chains, on the outer edges of the board. First, the chains must be broken so the tokens can begin to drop. I made matches with the chained Line Crushes beneath the tokens; once the Line Crushes were matched, they obliterated the gummies in the vertical column, and the tokens dropped a portal at the bottom of the board. The tokens then appeared in the center of the board, and from there, it was a matter of making the matches necessary to drop them.

In Level 17-2, the objective is to collect 8,000 bricks and achieve a score of 40,000 or higher. The ice blocks on the board make this slow going at first. By making a match next to an ice block, you can chip away at it. I focused on moving the few gummies I could and slowly making a larger playable board. Once I got rid of the ice blocks, I could meet the other level requirements.

In Level 17-3, there are several red gummy bombs at the center of the board. Each move puts the gummy bombs closer to detonating. There are also multiple stickers, which can be removed by making matches next to them but return if the sticker beneath them isn't quickly removed as well. What worked for me was making matches quickly, so the stickers were removed for good, and focusing on making a Lightning Bolt boost. Once I got a Lightning Bolt , I used it to remove all the red gummies. This got rid of the gummy bombs and made completing the level much easier.

In the final level, once the line of locked gummies at the top of the board are eliminated (by making matches with them) the rest of the board fills with gummies. After that, making Line Crush boosts and Lightening Bolts helps finish the level quickly.

Thanks for reaching out and for your patience. Please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if any more questions come up. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

Edited on 06/23/2017 at 2:34:19 PM PST

rrrrob
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

Re:Budapest - Level Help MB 14

[Post New]by rrrrob on Aug 23, 17 6:14 AM
Anyone know how to get master builder on 14? Need it to get my pink gems.

Update: Posting is how you get it. Got it my next try.

Edited on 08/23/2017 at 6:32:57 AM PST

7ruhnr
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by 7ruhnr on Aug 23, 17 3:08 PM
I finally got past 105. Here is how. Notice the time segments are different. So first match the gummys with the least segments. The try to get enough of one color to set off the line boost. This worked for me.

Go to: