Tahiti - Level Help

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Tahiti - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 25, 15 4:39 PM
Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, we realize that it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Tahiti. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Tahiti posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Tahiti - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 25, 15 4:40 PM
Existing Tahiti threads:

Tahiti, Level 115

Edited on 01/28/2016 at 2:41:41 PM PST

Tahiti - Level Help 119

[Post New]by Clarkstonmom on Feb 10, 16 3:55 PM
Any tips on completing the second tier of level 119. I am having the hardest time getting 100,000 points. It's the last thing I have to do in Tahiti!

Thanks!

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Jun 5, 16 12:56 AM
Help with level 14 please?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 5, 16 9:11 AM
Hi Clarkstonmom and Trav3lbird,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through Tahiti, Level 119 and Tahiti, Level 14. These levels are indeed tricky and took me a few tries to get through.

Clarkstonmom, what I found helped get through Tahiti, Level 119 was to focus on making boosts such as line crushes, bombs, and Lighting Bolt Boosts. Once I got a Lightning Bolt Boost, I swapped it with either a line crush or bomb. This helped to fill the green color blockers which added to the score once they went off and took care of some gummies. It did take me a few tries, but I found that once I was able to get gummies in the middle portion of the board, it was easier to obtain the score level requirement, since the outer bricks can be tricky.

Trav3lbird, Tahiti, Level 14 is another tricky level. To help clear the sand and get the whole board to appear, what I found helped was to create a Lightning Bolt Boost in the beginning. Once one is available, go ahead and swap it with a gummy that is the same color of the chained gummy at the bottom. Once that is cleared, go ahead and focus on obtaining the brick level requirement. I found that by focusing on the bricks, the score level requirement came with ease. It may take a couple of tries since the layout of the wall obstacles can be tricky.

If players are still experiencing issues, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your Gummy Drop! game. The support team has the tools to further assist. I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jun 16, 16 5:45 AM
I am stuck on 115-1. I can't figure out how to get the third souvenir before I run out of moves. I can short cut the second one by moving it to the side then doing a line blast down, but since the third on is in the top corner I can't move it to the side.

Any tips? I hate to give up without getting intern on every level of the location.

Edit: sonic boom does not help one bit. Hammer does but that's a lot of hammers needed. The main problem is that there aren't nearly enough gummies of the colors needed,because my board is always mostly filled with bricks, hats, and gems.

Edited on 06/16/2016 at 6:24:09 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 16, 16 1:30 PM
Hi lordkalvan,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting through Tahiti, Level 115-1. I can definitely see how getting the two top corner souvenirs can be tricky. Playing through this level I was unable to recreate the gummy issue mentioned. In order to have the souvenirs fall through the portal, the red chained color blockers underneath them need to go off. Once they go off, you can work to get the souvenirs towards the middle portion of the board. What I found helped was to focus on filling up the 1st set of chained color blockers and then the chained gummies. This helped get the souvenirs toward the center and fall through the board. Once they fell through the board, I used the remaining amount of moves to get the score level requirement.

I apologize that I'm unfamiliar with the boosts you are referring to. For Tahiti, Level 115-1, the boosts available for players are the shovel, shuffle, wind, and waterfall. For more information regarding these boosts, please see the following resource:

Gummy Drop! Tips and Tricks

If you are still having issues getting through this level, or not enough gummies are appearing, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game, along with the details of the issue. The good news about Gummy Drop! is that with enough reports of certain levels, we can work with the appropriate teams to help fine tune them. Just in case, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jun 17, 16 6:10 AM
Thank you for the reply. I should have said shovel instead of hammer. Even with one or two chained color blockers cleared in the right column, I still couldn't figure out how to move anything from that column to the left, because there are only two spots between portals.

The tricks I know for moving a piece to the left are
1. Two gummies on right, one on left. Won't work because piece to be moved is in rightmost column.
2. Two gummies above and one to left. Won't work because there aren't two spots above due to the portals.
3. Two gummies below and one to left. Ditto.

I gave up and just used a lot of shovels, but I'm curious about how you managed to move anything from that rightmost column to the left. Can you explain or is there a screenshot or video of this move? It would be quite useful in other levels.

[Post New]by comewhatmay on Aug 15, 16 7:11 PM
I am not understanding the explanation for Tahiti 115-1 at all. This level is impossible.

[Post New]by Luie3kids on Aug 27, 16 10:52 AM
Please help with Tahiti level 92-1

Gummynut
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by Gummynut on Aug 30, 16 4:16 AM
I saved the master level of 92-1 for last because it was difficult. Finally resorted to using a lightening bolt boost. You have to make your first moves using up a couple of shovels to get rid of a few of the stickies. Good luck.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Sep 7, 16 9:45 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to offer some help for the levels being discussed here.

It sounds like there's still some question about completing Level 115 - 1. As bfgBellerophon mentioned, one good option is to set off the color blockers. As the souvenirs drop they may be able to be redirected into another column as they fall.

However, while this is possible, there are some other methods that can be used for completing this level. What I focused on was clearing some of the chained gummies near the bottom of the board so I had more space to work with. After doing this I started making as many line crushes and bomb boosts as I could in order to set them off near the bottom of the board. This helped to clear more gummies at once, which helped to fill the color blockers and let gummies cascade down. By doing this I was able to achieve the score requirement and set off all of the blockers so that the souvenirs could fall.

Level 92 - 1 was definitely a tricky one, as the stickers in the center of the board will refresh themselves if they're not completely removed within a couple moves. What I did for this level was to focus on filling both yellow color blockers in the corner. Once both sets of Lightning Bolt boosts were free I matched both of them together. This cleared the board of gummies twice, and helped me to take out the stickers. Doing this also let gummies fall into the central area, and then I worked to create as many boosts as I could to match together and clear the tiles.

If anyone's still having trouble with these levels, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID. Our Reps can offer advice and help, and are always happy to assist as best they can. In case it's useful, I've included a help article below with information on locating that ID in the game:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

Edited on 09/07/2016 at 9:46:21 AM PST

[Post New]by Allnamesinuse on Sep 24, 16 5:34 PM
119 is really difficult. So little space makes it very hard to create any boosts and there are virtually no greens. Even after buying extra moves, I can't score anywhere near enough points.

cind310
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Tahiti - Level 68

[Post New]by cind310 on Feb 2, 17 9:26 PM
Any tips on this would be appreciated. I can't get enough gummies into the side to clear them.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 4, 17 4:57 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in here to provide some assistance for the levels being discussed here.

It sounds like there's been some trouble completing Level 119, and I can certainly understand why. The color blockers and litter in the center of the board can make it difficult to create matches, so what I focused on was trying to set off a couple blockers until I had enough spaces in the center to begin making matches there as well. I wasn't seeing an unusually low number of those green gummies, but due to the limited free columns and rows I found that creating line crushes were a good way to clear out additional gummies in order to get those set off.

I'm sorry to hear that there's been some trouble finishing Level 68. For this level what I worked on first was to create as many matches as possible needed to set off the color blocker. Once that was done I matched the Lightning Bolt boost with one of the marked pieces of litter, which cleared out the rest on the board and got rid of the sand at the same time. After doing this I was able to create some additional matches to clear out the remaining tiles and fill that score requirement.

If anyone is still having trouble with these levels the Forum Moderation Team recommends contacting our Customer Support Team and including the email address connected to your game if on a mobile platform. Our Reps are always happy to provide help as best they can.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope that this information was able to help. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

Edited on 02/04/2017 at 4:59:36 PM PST

cind310
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Re:Tahiti - Level Help 68

[Post New]by cind310 on Feb 5, 17 4:28 AM
I have filled the co l or blocker multiple times and have unsuccessfully tried every time to create a bolt to clear out the litter. Having used up my coins on extra moves, I guess I will have to keep working other levels to get enough coins to purchase bolts. Thank you.

Mangoban
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:Tahiti - Level Help 115

[Post New]by Mangoban on Feb 7, 17 11:22 AM
I have read all the threads on this level 115
Even for help. I don't understand how to get thru this level. Are there any lightening bolts somewhere? I can't understand the answers on how to pass this help. Could someone explain it again please??
Thank you

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 7, 17 12:58 PM
Hi cind310 and Mangoban,

Thank you for taking the time to post in this thread. I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through Tahiti, Level 68 and Tahiti, Level 115.

For Tahiti, Level 68, it is recommended to refer to bfgPanthalassa's steps above. I first worked to fill up the chained color blocker in the middle. Once this goes off, it will free the Lightning Bolt Boost. Players should then use that boost to swap with a note which should be located underneath. This will help clear these items from the board. The remaining amount of moves where then used to create matches to clear out the rest of the tiles and reach the level requirements.

For Tahiti, Level 115, this is indeed a very tricky level that took me quite a few tries to get through. What I found helped was to focus first on getting rid of some of the tiles on the top few rows. This helped to clear out the tiles that may be troublesome later. After taking care of the top and fourth row, I then focused on the matches toward the bottom. I swapped line crushes with bomb boosts. By doing this, it helped to clear out that specific row of tiles and souvenirs. After I was able to get all the souvenirs, I then worked to obtain the rest of the tiles. Keep in mind that the board may shuffle a few times before you are able to make a match for the tiles. Since this level was tricky, I'll be sure to pass this along to the Gummy Drop! teams. It is possible Mangoban that the Lightning Bolt Boosts you are referring to are on the architect tier.

If players continue to have trouble with these levels, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. If you are on a mobile device, please provide the email address that is linked to your game. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Good luck! Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way.

bfgBellerophon

Mangoban
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:Tahiti - Level Help 115

[Post New]by Mangoban on Feb 7, 17 2:35 PM
I have done the intern level of 115 using the method outlined in the other thread. It was on the second life, and I had to use 3 shovels . Will try the next level after. Thank you usedname

Mangoban
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:Tahiti - Level Help115-1

[Post New]by Mangoban on Feb 8, 17 2:01 AM
I have done this level using just one shovel early on on the right red colour blocker.i moved the central souvenir to the right and with this method they all fell thru. Perhaps it was also a lucky board.
Re level 115, thank you also to bfgBellerphon.

Go to: