bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Tudors forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 28, 09 12:05 AM
Welcome to The Tudors forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Tudors players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Tudors forum

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 28, 09 12:14 AM
Hi everyone!

I recommend you don't skip dialog. You need to know all about each of the characters for several puzzles.

Here is the address to the walkthrough:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/the-tudors-walkthrough

PrplDva

[Post New]by adpatton on Oct 28, 09 9:01 AM
I'm stuck in Chapter 2 because my cursor won't allow me to select the piece of jewelry in the lower right-hand corner next to the rake. What should I do?

[Post New]by mamacat2many on Oct 28, 09 11:20 AM
Another game that does NOT work, I could not click on the ten X, skull, grapes, I removed it and reinstall it, tried using a different name several times still would not let me. I know it is not my computer as this is the third game this has happen, so I went to another game site I am a member of downloaded one of the games and still had the same problem there. WAH the best games are NOT working, What is up Big FIsh?
Mama Cat

[Post New]by Jen3fan on Oct 28, 09 11:36 AM
I am having the same issues and I have already used a club credit

[Post New]by mamacat2many on Oct 28, 09 12:00 PM
If I can't play it in free mode then I sure am not using a credit or buying it. Email bigfish and explain the problem and they will probable give you some type of credit, I have heard many times there customer service is good
Mama Cat

bgibsonaz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by bgibsonaz on Oct 28, 09 7:42 PM
I have had the same problems with this game and several others where the cursor will not let me select the item even though a hint showed it. I too know it isn't my computer as it is new and have played many others with no problem... it is almost like the bugs weren't removed before releasing it.

[Post New]by yoyo232yoyo on Oct 29, 09 4:41 AM
despite looking at the walkthough I cannot pick up the flint with the tinderbox I cannot even see it and the hint is useless anyone got any ideas what i should do I only have 10 mins left on demo and am loathed to spend a credit on the game if I cannot proceed further if I had more time i would reinstall but would not get back to that part in time HELP!!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 29, 09 5:58 PM
yoyo232yoyo wrote:despite looking at the walkthough I cannot pick up the flint with the tinderbox I cannot even see it and the hint is useless anyone got any ideas what i should do I only have 10 mins left on demo and am loathed to spend a credit on the game if I cannot proceed further if I had more time i would reinstall but would not get back to that part in time HELP!!

Hi yoyo232yoyo- welcome to the forums!

Pick them up separately. Once both are in your inventory, then combine them.

I hope this helps.

[Post New]by feacher on Oct 29, 09 7:07 PM
I had trouble with this game when it came to dragging the pieces to the correct place. I was able to do all except the piece that look as thru it goes to the cow bell, which did not work for me.

[Post New]by mukroc on Oct 29, 09 9:17 PM
helen12
can anyone help me? i cannot get the shield attached to the armor and i have tried every way to do it

[Post New]by HOTTENTOTVENUS on Oct 30, 09 7:15 AM
Just started playing and cannot get past the Chapter One!!! WHERE IS THE SKULL?!? When I click 'hint', I am shown a goblet, NOT A SKULL!! Is this a quirk in the game itself? Please help.

sunfish1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by sunfish1 on Oct 30, 09 12:03 PM
Glad to see others having the same problems with this game, the glitz's are without a doubt in the game itself, customer service has always been helpful and will I am sure do it's best for those of us experiencing these problems

graj4195
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by graj4195 on Oct 31, 09 12:36 PM
I've gotten to the last chapter and when I try to get the last three jewels for the necklace, there are no more pieces of necklace there to get. That is in the garden. I am very disappointed to get this far and must quit. I've gone to the walkthrough, and I have clicked the hints over and over again. There are no more pearls available. Extremely disappointed in this game.

[Post New]by deannie1952 on Nov 1, 09 3:36 AM
adpatton wrote:I'm stuck in Chapter 2 because my cursor won't allow me to select the piece of jewelry in the lower right-hand corner next to the rake. What should I do?

I had the same problem. Did you find the solution, or is it hiccups in the game itself?

[Post New]by deannie1952 on Nov 1, 09 3:38 AM
HOTTENTOTVENUS wrote:Just started playing and cannot get past the Chapter One!!! WHERE IS THE SKULL?!? When I click 'hint', I am shown a goblet, NOT A SKULL!! Is this a quirk in the game itself? Please help.

I couldn't find it either.

cohiba
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by cohiba on Nov 2, 09 5:17 AM
im trying to find out where to place the piece of paper .. the clue is very dark and i just keep going backwards and forwards between 3 rooms..

[Post New]by adpatton on Nov 2, 09 6:42 AM
deannie1952 wrote:
adpatton wrote:I'm stuck in Chapter 2 because my cursor won't allow me to select the piece of jewelry in the lower right-hand corner next to the rake. What should I do?

I had the same problem. Did you find the solution, or is it hiccups in the game itself?

I did find the solution... It involves clicking and re-clicking (with the cursor going bananas) until you find just the right pixel to allow you to select it. This took almost 15 minutes! I was so frustrated, I decided not to purchase it, and I un-installed it!

[Post New]by mandy2209 on Nov 6, 09 9:41 AM
deannie1952 wrote:
HOTTENTOTVENUS wrote:Just started playing and cannot get past the Chapter One!!! WHERE IS THE SKULL?!? When I click 'hint', I am shown a goblet, NOT A SKULL!! Is this a quirk in the game itself? Please help.

I couldn't find it either.

neither can I has anybody found it?

lahti
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by lahti on Nov 10, 09 5:26 PM
Someone please help. I have been stuck on the ship on the way to Spain,where you need to place the fishbone at the door and a paper under the door. I have restarted 5 times now. I have gone through the walkthrough and have used gamezebo and nothing has helped
If anyone has suggestions I would really appreciate them, so far Bigfish has suggested the walkthrough only and it does not work on this particular spot.

Go to: