kbau
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Need help on one part of the second Multi Puzzle Unlock the head

[Post New]by kbau on Nov 26, 15 4:39 AM
I am having difficulty figuring out the marble portion of this multi step puzzles. It says match the colored balls. My game only has 6 marbles but when I go to guide it has more. Did I miss something? Any help with solution would be appreciated.

ml011384
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Re:Need help on one part of the second Multi Puzzle Unlock the head

[Post New]by ml011384 on Nov 26, 15 6:07 AM
When you click on the arrows (the one that turns the thing with the marbles on it), it will make two marbles (if they are the same color) disappear. If you get stuck, just click reset at the bottom of the screen and it will revert the thing with the marble on top back to the way it was when all of the marbles first appear on the thing.

lumimat
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Need help on one part of the second Multi Puzzle Unlock the head

[Post New]by lumimat on Nov 28, 15 12:24 PM
kbau wrote:I am having difficulty figuring out the marble portion of this multi step puzzles. It says match the colored balls. My game only has 6 marbles but when I go to guide it has more. Did I miss something? Any help with solution would be appreciated.

That's really odd. I had the original 3 and then got 6 more when I finished the game to the left. I merged the 9 marbles back into 3 and passed the mini game. I don't know why you'd have 6 marbles total in the beginning.

suratsiber
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by suratsiber on Dec 6, 15 2:21 AM
does anyone know what is the logic of the sliding puzzle?

Jujube2010
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Jujube2010 on Dec 6, 15 7:44 AM
As you make pairs of the colored marbles by turning the game they will disappear until you only have 3 left

Go to: