can't find secret compartment

[Post New]by sgc2009 on Oct 28, 09 7:09 AM
Where u fight the shadows on the wall, it says that a secret compartment will come out a give you th right horn and jim has to blow it,, ican't find any secret compartment and I even checked the walkthrough to make sure I was doing everything right Any help will br appreciated, Thank You,,, Heidi

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

can't find secret compartment

[Post New]by robin94122 on Oct 28, 09 6:44 PM
sgc2009 wrote:Where u fight the shadows on the wall, it says that a secret compartment will come out a give you th right horn and jim has to blow it,, ican't find any secret compartment and I even checked the walkthrough to make sure I was doing everything right Any help will br appreciated, Thank You,,, Heidi

The Secret Compartment is on the wall right behind the fighting pirate statues. It has a Skull on it until it opens. When it opens, you can see the Ram's Horn in it.

So if it didn't open, then there was something left out of the fighting pirates puzzle.

Take a look at the walkthrough again and make sure you touched the shadows, not the statues, and that you did everything in the exact sequence given.

Good luck!
Robin

Go to: