patschatz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Flickering

[Post New]by patschatz on Nov 26, 15 6:03 AM
I can't play this game. Wish I hadn't bought it. You can play in small screen but this takes away from game. Says i need to DL Directx 8 to 9 converter but can't find one for win 10...bummer

Re:Flickering

[Post New]by kfcproudmom on Nov 29, 15 1:43 PM
I am having same trouble game flickering somebody please help us

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Flickering

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 30, 15 10:59 AM
Hi patschatz and kfcproudmom,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble playing this game on Windows 10 with some flickering.

It looks like Windows 10 has recently released an update. Please make sure that you have the most current version available. This should help with the issues that you are both experiencing. I'll include steps below:

1. Open the Start menu and select 'Settings'
2. Select ‘Updates and Security' and then 'Windows Update'
3. Make sure that the check box for 'Check online for updates from Windows Update' is selected and then click on ‘Check for Updates’.
4. Make sure to download and install all critical updates. Once the updates are complete, restart your computer and try downloading or playing your game again.

If you find that the error message is still appearing, patschatz, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report as well as a screenshot. I'll include a help article below:

Taking a Screenshot

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Post any Phantasmat technical issues here only

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: