I can't find a hidden object

[Post New]by desales on Nov 27, 15 2:17 PM
I'm stuck!! I m playing big city adventure,Shanghai and I can't find the object called jigsaw piece,in an airport. Help.Pat

cal711
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

Re:I can't find a hidden object

[Post New]by cal711 on Nov 27, 15 9:34 PM
What Round number are you on? I don't remember seeing an airport in any of the scenes. If you provide the number of the scene (located at the top left of the screen), I can probably help you find the jigsaw piece. And is the jigsaw piece in the "regular" scene or is it listed in blue (the inset scene)?

[Post New]by desales on Nov 28, 15 7:10 PM
round 52 of 60 its a train station not an airport.the clue is not blue.I just can't find this object,I really appreciate your help.Pat

cal711
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by cal711 on Nov 29, 15 2:18 PM
Sorry it took me so long to reply but here's where to find the jigsaw piece in that scene. Don't feel bad about not finding it because it's EXTREMELY well hidden (took me a while to find it myself).

It's located on the top left of the train and is very pale gray against the white background (which is why it's so hard to see). The jigsaw piece is very large and laying on its side and it's located just below the square maze.

In case you haven't had to try to find the SCISSORS yet, they're as hard to find as the jigsaw piece but are located on the front of the train above the windshield; they're also a very light color against the white of the train.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the game. If you get stuck again, don't hesitate to ask in this forum; just let us know the Round number and the item and someone will be able to help you. We puzzlers have to stick together, right?!

[Post New]by desales on Dec 1, 15 12:39 PM
I want to thank you for helping me,I found it by clicking on top of the train.I'm going to ask you another question,I have a game that moved to the right so I can't see the right third of the game,I uninstalled it and reinstalled but that didn't correct it .There are no arrows to move it.What else can I try?

cal711
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by cal711 on Dec 1, 15 3:08 PM
I wish I could help you with that but I'm pretty much a computer moron (strictly point and click). Your best bet would probably be to post that question in the thread dealing with technical issues for the game... for BCA Shanghai, it's the question right above your "I can't find a hidden object" one. Since it sounds like the problem isn't with this particular game, go to the forum for that game and look for a thread that says "Post your technical issues for _________ here".

You could also go that game's forum and just start a thread yourself like you did for the jigsaw piece. In fact, that might be better since more people will probably see it if it's a stand-alone question rather than a post mixed into a thread that they might not even look at.

Whether you choose the 1st or 2nd way (or both), I hope you can get an answer because it's frustrating when things that had been fine suddenly stop working and seem unfixable.

Good luck!

Edited on 12/01/2015 at 3:11:55 PM PST

Go to: