HELP! stuck in New Orleans

[Post New]by dwong57 on Nov 27, 15 7:20 PM
stuck on level 16,don't know how to guide the souveniers to the middle row..need hint to continue..please help

Edited on 11/27/2015 at 9:44:58 PM PST

Re:HELP! stuck in New Orleans

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Nov 27, 15 10:10 PM
You don't have to "guide" them.....the trick is to break all the locked gummies in the center row. Carefully look over the side rows, and see which ones you can move to line up to make matches with the ones in the center row. Once they are all un-locked in the center, the souvenirs will all drop down the center. Unfortunately, the harder part is completing the rest of the board without using "extra moves".

edp1730
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

Re:HELP! stuck in New Orleans

[Post New]by edp1730 on Nov 27, 15 11:18 PM
If you have any, the Waterfall boost clears the center column. I beat that level in ONE move using it. They are kinda expensive, but if you play the Daily Deals, you will probably get 2 at some point - which doesn't help you much right now.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

HELP! stuck in New Orleans

[Post New]by eli173 on Nov 28, 15 3:55 AM
dwong57 wrote:stuck on level 16,don't know how to guide the souveniers to the middle row..need hint to continue..please help

There is a bug in this level that has not been fixed, as they claim. Do not try to make matches, you will lose. In the last few days I have written extensively about this!! Each city now has a thread where all questions should be posted. Go to the City Directory at the top of this page and find the link to New Orleans. You will find my post with instructions there.

Go to: