sammygram
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

can someone tell me where wire cutters are for barbed wire where clue goes i seen nothing

[Post New]by sammygram on Oct 28, 09 6:28 PM
can someone tell me where wire cutters are where clue goes i cant see them thanks

Re:can someone tell me where wire cutters are for barbed wire where clue goes i seen nothing

[Post New]by Amencare on Nov 1, 09 12:34 PM
They are in the toolbox at the center of the screen. You must first get the sledge hammer and break the locks off the toolbox. From there you need to oil the wire cutters. Good luck!

Re:can someone tell me where wire cutters are for barbed wire where clue goes i seen nothing

[Post New]by cfeulner01 on Nov 7, 09 4:23 PM
how do u oil the cutters

[Post New]by freeze651 on Nov 9, 09 2:43 PM
I have the same issue. I think I found the sledge hammer but it won't be picked up when I click on it...any other ideas?
Thnx.

[Post New]by santeenanny on Nov 14, 09 12:14 AM
I AM HAVING SAME PROBLEM ??? I CAN NOT GET THIS PART ? HELP

[Post New]by lone64 on Nov 14, 09 12:48 PM
hejsa herinde. er her nogle danske spiller som måske kan hjælpe mig med af få klippet vieren over.

[Post New]by lone64 on Nov 14, 09 12:51 PM
lone64 wrote:hejsa herinde. er her nogle danske spiller som måske kan hjælpe mig med af få klippet vieren over.

min mand syntes ikk at det er sjovt mere. det gør jeg faktisk heller ikk så hjælp hurtigst mulig sss

[Post New]by swankeyyankee on Nov 19, 09 4:22 PM
you need to get the sledge hammer and break open the chest in the middle of the screen. They are inside - can you tell me how to oil the cutters? I am going nuts trying to figurae it out.

[Post New]by deegee31 on Nov 20, 09 11:13 AM
where do I cut the barbed wire?

[Post New]by wistler2 on Dec 19, 09 1:59 PM
click on the toolbox locks then pick up sledge hammer. Use sledge hammer to break lock and get cutters. Click on oil spray can on ladder. get reaching tongs on left wall and use to get oil can. click on spray can nozzle on ladder and use reacher arm to collect. join spray can nozzle to oil can and use to oil cutters. Cut wires where red is highlighted.

Edited on 12/19/2009 at 2:00:47 PM PST

joseron
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by joseron on Feb 9, 10 1:58 PM
Yes the wire cutters are in the tool box, you can break the lock with the sledge hammer to gain access. Now can anyone help me please. I have played this game to the end, but my husband is now having a go, so while he is watching his favourite tv programme thought I would continue where he left off. BUT I am in the room with the barbed wire and none of the objects from the previous scene have been picked up. (I know this by referring to the walkthrough). Therefore I cannot continue with the game. Does anyone know whether I can retrace my steps and go back to the previous scene. I can't seem to find a way other than starting again from the beginning.

joseron
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by joseron on Feb 9, 10 3:06 PM
To continue from where I have just left off. It would seem this scene has frozen and I too am experiencing some of the difficulties others in the forum are. When I played this game a few weeks ago my operating system was Vista, now I have Windows 7, could that be the problem. I will do as suggested and uninstall and start again.

joseron
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by joseron on Feb 9, 10 6:12 PM
Well, tried uninstalling and reinstalling and still can't get anything to move in the barbed wire scene. What now - do I go to Big Fish support?

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on Feb 9, 10 7:00 PM
Did you update your graphics card drivers and DirectX before you reinstalled?

Go to: