Too Short

[Post New]by cyclonetracey65 on Oct 29, 09 3:40 AM
I really enjoyed the game , but considering the file size it is sooooooo short!!! PITY, but still very enjoyable

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Too Short

[Post New]by robin94122 on Oct 29, 09 6:36 PM
cyclonetracey65 wrote:I really enjoyed the game , but considering the file size it is sooooooo short!!! PITY, but still very enjoyable

Adventure games have a very different rhythm then Hidden Object or Hidden Object Adventure, because you're supposed to enjoy being immersed in the story and all the details as you wander around trying to figure out your next task. Where in Hidden Object Adventure games your next task is usually spelled out for you immediately.

Did you use a walkthrough? Without a walkthrough, this game should take many hours--just figuring out where the clay is can take an hour or so.

If you use a walkthrough it's going to go much more quickly, of course. It really just depends on how you want to pace yourself in the game.

Re:Too Short

[Post New]by cyclonetracey65 on Oct 29, 09 7:37 PM
Finding the clay was one of the easiest things, I stood at the edge of the swamp looked down and there it was, the sand next to the chest was the hard one, I thought the log said middle of the island!! I guess I just had extreme luck with this one, It took me no more than three hours I think. I did blow myself up with the cannon though, LOL. I guess if I had used the walk through I would not have done that, LOL

Go to: