Mana drops - problem solved

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Nov 28, 15 3:18 PM
Finally my problem with the mana drop has been resolved - no thanks to Tech Support tho. the game just fixed itself up because it got rid of all the bugs.

For those of you who didn't read my previous posts regarding the problems we get after a few weeks of not playing, I'll summurise like this :

If your buildings / houses / Divind Garden aren't working as they should you can either put them in storage (hold the right button on the item and then send them in storage in the right bottom corner of your screen) or use the acceleration spell on them and collect its content.

For the first Divine Garden that you have upon starting the game, you absolutely have to use the acceleration spell on it and collect the food afterwards

If you don't collect ressorces after casting the spell and you visit friends or close down the game you'll have to redo it again.

Now, if you have workers that are stuck either in the Tower / Cave / Lava Well / Harpie's Nest you have to wait it out. There's no free pass on this. Personally my workers were stuck in the Harpie's nest for 22 days and 20 hours. You might think that I was crazy to wait all that time, but I couldn't do a thing because I was also without mana drops. After my workers finally came out of that Harpie's nest I magically got showered in mana drops. So yes, the game fixed itself up.

My suggestion would be if you plan on not playing for a while just don't send workers in monster lairs. Hope that it helps a few of you out there.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

Re:Mana drops - problem solved

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Nov 29, 15 12:35 AM
Great to hear that this sorted itself out, eventually.

I've now started going in around once a week to collect the gold from houses and food from gardens.

Although, how long I'll continue to bother to do this, I'm not sure. If there's no news by the end of the year, I might just forget it. I didn't spend any money on it.

melodydame
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by melodydame on Nov 29, 15 2:41 AM
Thanks for posting the tips in case of problems, it is appreciated.

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Nov 30, 15 9:50 AM
I'm just giving back to the pond where a lot of fishies have helped me in the past. Let's face it, we get better and faster answers in the forum.

zoozoospetal
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by zoozoospetal on Nov 30, 15 7:08 PM
Thank you for the info. I had just given up as both of my profiles became "stuck" with no mana.

Why is it that we' fishies are having to figure out all of these issues without a peep from BF or the developers? I know for a fact that other platforms are running flawlessly so why does this one still have so many bugs? I can only assume that they simply don't care.

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Dec 1, 15 10:24 AM
zoozoospetal wrote:Thank you for the info. I had just given up as both of my profiles became "stuck" with no mana.

Why is it that we' fishies are having to figure out all of these issues without a peep from BF or the developers? I know for a fact that other platforms are running flawlessly so why does this one still have so many bugs? I can only assume that they simply don't care.

The devellopers aren't part of the Big Fish version, proof of it is that if you post on their Facebook page they'll refer you to Tech Support. From my own personal experience with Tech Support, they don't even understand what we're talking about. I rarely had to do with TS, and I'll try to keep my interactions with them to the minimum. You are right, they don't care and that's a shame.

Izziewizz
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by Izziewizz on Dec 2, 15 1:35 AM
I'm at a very early stage of the game. My quest is the oak tree one, I've got the oak, grown the other trees - but I am getting absolutely no mana drops to complete the quest.

Is mana the same as magic? Because I've got an altar that's producing magic drops, but they're not counting for the quest.

Where can I get the mana drops?

Thanks in advance of any help you can give.

Iz x

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Dec 2, 15 3:35 AM
Izziewizz wrote:I'm at a very early stage of the game. My quest is the oak tree one, I've got the oak, grown the other trees - but I am getting absolutely no mana drops to complete the quest.

Is mana the same as magic? Because I've got an altar that's producing magic drops, but they're not counting for the quest.

Where can I get the mana drops?

Thanks in advance of any help you can give.

Iz x

Mana is the same as magic.
So, just to confirm, you have 0 magic and no blue drops are falling from the sky? And when you collect magic from the alter, the magic pool stays at zero?

Edited on 12/02/2015 at 3:36:05 AM PST

Izziewizz
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by Izziewizz on Dec 2, 15 4:22 AM
No, no magic drops falling from the sky. The magic pool records the drops (I am up to a max of 25 now,and am using them to grow trees) but the count on the character quest for "Collect 10 mana drops" stays at zero.

Thanks

Iz

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Dec 2, 15 8:18 AM
Izziewizz wrote:No, no magic drops falling from the sky. The magic pool records the drops (I am up to a max of 25 now,and am using them to grow trees) but the count on the character quest for "Collect 10 mana drops" stays at zero.

Thanks

Iz

Oh
Some players have been experiencing a problem where no mana drops were falling, but only after they had not been playing it for a while. I think you're the first to report this when actually playing.

Do you have any tasks going on that say they are going to take much longer than you would have expected?

Otherwise, the only thing I can think of is to start a new game and therefore create a new profile.

Edited on 12/02/2015 at 8:22:10 AM PST

zoozoospetal
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by zoozoospetal on Dec 3, 15 12:26 AM
Izziewizz wrote:No, no magic drops falling from the sky. The magic pool records the drops (I am up to a max of 25 now,and am using them to grow trees) but the count on the character quest for "Collect 10 mana drops" stays at zero.

Thanks

Iz

Since you have maxed out your mana amount you may need to use some of it so that new drops will count for your total. (Hope that was comprehensible, it's late.)

Go to: