Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by gammaof3 on Jul 26, 12 5:48 AM
Hi everyone, I love this game and finished it and want to play the bonus game, but I can't get to the pirate ship, please help, In my inventory is the 13 skulls, went back through the whole game and collected an ice pick and can opener. The walkthrough doesn't tell me how to get to the ship, thanks

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jul 28, 12 2:29 AM
gammaof3 wrote:Hi everyone, I love this game and finished it and want to play the bonus game, but I can't get to the pirate ship, please help, In my inventory is the 13 skulls, went back through the whole game and collected an ice pick and can opener. The walkthrough doesn't tell me how to get to the ship, thanks

Hi gammaof3! Sounds like you're playing the Standard Edition of this game, not the Collector's Edition. The bonus game is only available in the CE. Unfortunately the ending of the SE game is confusing and points you toward the ships, but doesn't allow you to board. It is beyond my comprehension why they have not fixed this issue. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

[Post New]by eyezofanangell on Aug 4, 12 10:17 PM
IS IT WORTH BUYING? I LIKE THE OTHER MYSTERY CASE FILE GAMES BUT USUALLY DON'T BUY THE COLLECTOR'S EDITION.......

Welcome to Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by rusty333 on Aug 6, 12 3:05 PM
[b]
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
SPENT HOURS PUTTING CORRECT PASSWORD FROM PICTURE OF BOY AND DOG ........NOTHING !!!!!!!! FEEL WASTED MONEY

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 6, 12 4:45 PM
It's not enough to key in the password from behind the picture. You have to press Enter on your own keyboard.

[Post New]by rusty333 on Aug 7, 12 7:46 AM
[b] very sad and dissapointed [ wasted ..my....money , game .....does not respond to the password on the computor, !!!! the one in the dog and boy pic feel let down no phone rings , wonder if i shall buy big fish again , ?????

[Post New]by rusty333 on Aug 7, 12 7:48 AM
did press enter thanks lot ,

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Aug 7, 12 10:13 PM
rusty333 wrote:[b] very sad and dissapointed [ wasted ..my....money , game .....does not respond to the password on the computor, !!!! the one in the dog and boy pic feel let down no phone rings , wonder if i shall buy big fish again , ?????

Also, try all configurations of your password, sixes can look like bs and zeros can look like ohs. If you make a mistake and try to backspace to correct it, some folks realized the game didn't recognize the correction so had to back out and go back in to try the correct password. Hope some of that helps!

[Post New]by sinny96 on Aug 24, 12 10:57 AM
hallo ich habe das spiel von ner freundin ausgeliehen und wollte es auf mein laptoop drauf instalieren und da kam eine meldung das man einen administrave rechte brauchen.

meine frage daher woher bekommt man das???

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Aug 25, 12 1:25 AM
sinny96 wrote:hallo ich habe das spiel von ner freundin ausgeliehen und wollte es auf mein laptoop drauf instalieren und da kam eine meldung das man einen administrave rechte brauchen.

meine frage daher woher bekommt man das???

Hallo! Gehen Sie zu dieser link: "http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1748" und es wird Ihnen sagen, wie Sie Ihr Spiel als Administrator ausführen.

Ich hoffe, das macht Sinn, ich bin mit Google Translate!

Good luck!

[Post New]by Laurily3105 on Aug 27, 12 4:56 PM
I am stuck on the cannons in the swamp . I can't figure out how to read the map to raise the cannons, can any one help me out ????

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Aug 27, 12 7:10 PM
Laurily3105 wrote:I am stuck on the cannons in the swamp . I can't figure out how to read the map to raise the cannons, can any one help me out ????

Hi Laurily3105! Welcome to the pond! You need to go back to the first page of this forum and look at the posts near the top of the page with yellow stickies next to them and click on the one called "Cannons in swamp" explanations compiled here. Look on the very first page of that thread. There you will find the best of the explanations from this forum. One of them is bound to "click" for you! Good luck!

Cannons ???

[Post New]by Laurily3105 on Aug 28, 12 6:54 AM
Still stuck on the cannons ????!!!!!!!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Cannons ???

[Post New]by WilJul on Aug 28, 12 5:36 PM
Laurily3105 wrote:Still stuck on the cannons ????!!!!!!!

Did the thread I mentioned above not help????!!!!!!!
Those are the best of the explanations, any other explanation would just be duplicating what is already there! Perhaps you can be more specific on how you're stuck and if you can't find the answer there we'll be glad to try to help!

[Post New]by Busymom850 on Sep 10, 12 7:16 AM
Has anyone else had trouble playing this on their IPad? I have to repeatedly tap and tap on the screen to open things and I cannot get into the graveyard at all! I have all 4 keys and have tried and tried to put them in the locks in the order the picture in the lobby shows to....but they WILL NOT go into the locks! VERY FRUSTRATING!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Sep 14, 12 12:54 AM
Busymom850 wrote:Has anyone else had trouble playing this on their IPad? I have to repeatedly tap and tap on the screen to open things and I cannot get into the graveyard at all! I have all 4 keys and have tried and tried to put them in the locks in the order the picture in the lobby shows to....but they WILL NOT go into the locks! VERY FRUSTRATING!

See if this post from the FAQs helps:
My SCREWDRIVER won’t work on the PIANO/my KEYS won’t go in the CEMETERY GATE!
The game reads where you place your cursor, not where you place the tip of the screwdriver or key. While holding your tool focus on placing your cursor on the screw or keyhole. You will end up using your screwdriver or key about halfway down their bodies.

[Post New]by beachlady123 on Nov 25, 12 5:05 AM
I can't find the screwdriver to remove the shutters on the dirty bathroom window. I saw a screenshotmshowing the screwdriver in a can in the toolshed but my toolshed does not have as many objects in it.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Dec 2, 12 1:00 AM
beachlady123 wrote:I can't find the screwdriver to remove the shutters on the dirty bathroom window. I saw a screenshotmshowing the screwdriver in a can in the toolshed but my toolshed does not have as many objects in it.

Hi beachlady123! You do not use a screwdriver on the shutters.....

SPOILER

.....you need an oil can. Good luck!

[Post New]by Baddaboon on Dec 2, 12 4:31 AM
Hello, I need help with the fountain. It says to go and check out the fountain contraption, when I go there and open the puzzle nothing happens. I cleaned the fountain with the chlorine to get the symbols ages ago. Bt now I need to get the map pieces from the fountain, but nothing it happening. What do I do??? Please help

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Dec 4, 12 12:33 AM
Baddaboon wrote:Hello, I need help with the fountain. It says to go and check out the fountain contraption, when I go there and open the puzzle nothing happens. I cleaned the fountain with the chlorine to get the symbols ages ago. Bt now I need to get the map pieces from the fountain, but nothing it happening. What do I do??? Please help

Hi Baddaboon! Welcome to the pond! It sounds like you're looking at the wrong fountain! There are two fountains outside the manor - the one you put the chlorine in is near the fast growing weeds and the arch. The one you're looking for is found when standing at the front of the manor, look to the left, where Lewis was raking his leaves, right in front of a big tree.

Go to: