XtreemNorth
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

Re:Post any Mystery Case Files:Escape from Ravenhearst Collector's Edition technical issues here

[Post New]by XtreemNorth on Dec 12, 13 7:02 PM
Did anyone get an answer to why their hint button doesn't work? I really don't want to read over ten pages to find out an answer, just tying to play the game and move on with a little help tonight, thank you.

Re:Post any Mystery Case Files:Escape from Ravenhearst Collector's Edition technical issues here

[Post New]by jarmitz on Dec 17, 13 12:48 PM
I'm finding glitches in this game. First was the password at the desk of the hospital. I figured out what password to use but it didn't work. I googled it and there are 4 passwords depending on your game. Mine was there but didn't work so I tried the other 3 and one of them worked.

Secondly is the screen that you put in the DNA information for the gauges. I put in the correct numbers, the green light flashes to let the baby drop but it doesn't work.

Are there bug fixes coming? I paid for this game and it's not working

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Post any Mystery Case Files:Escape from Ravenhearst Collector's Edition technical issues he

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Dec 17, 13 2:16 PM
jarmitz wrote:I'm finding glitches in this game. First was the password at the desk of the hospital. I figured out what password to use but it didn't work. I googled it and there are 4 passwords depending on your game. Mine was there but didn't work so I tried the other 3 and one of them worked.

Secondly is the screen that you put in the DNA information for the gauges. I put in the correct numbers, the green light flashes to let the baby drop but it doesn't work.

Are there bug fixes coming? I paid for this game and it's not working
You can't enter any password at the desk if you're missing steps before that stage. So even if you know or guessed what password to use, it won't work until you've done all the previous steps, like opening the speaker outside the hospital and reading the code inside, and opening the locked fridge.

You don't know if you've entered the DNA numbers correctly until you hit the green button and the baby drops - there is no flashing green light to indicate. So I'd suggest checking your numbers again. Do you have them in the right order? Are the dials pointing at these numbers as in the hours on a clock?

[Post New]by missygoesderp on Jan 12, 14 1:15 PM
how can I get it into windowed mode? It won't let me

[Post New]by Geani7 on Apr 4, 14 1:17 PM
Hello.I've tried almost everything to fix the resolution problem,but I couldn't.
Can anyone tell me where could I find the config file of the game or how could I play it in window mode,please ?!

[Post New]by Justin2425 on Oct 16, 14 4:34 AM
Ipad Escape from ravenhearst

during the trial version I was able to go up the ladder on top of the lighthouse stairs.. after buying the game and unlocking the full version via credit card... I can't go up the ladder anymore on top of the lighthouse stairs even if i had unlocked it already.. the ladder's down but i can't go up no matter how much i touch the screen part leading up to the top of the ladder...

RasmusB
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by RasmusB on Dec 19, 14 11:39 AM
I know this a very old game, but after an update to Window 8 (the latest one) I can't click on objects in the game, after 5 minuttes of gametime, well i can click on things, but nothing happens, and I have to exit the game and close 3 instances of the game in task manager.

[Post New]by Blueserenade13 on Feb 18, 15 11:08 AM
I have the iPad version and had some major glitches (in case anyone is still monitoring this forum and can fix them for others...):

1. Couldn't zoom back in to get the battery by the mother's foot after I missed it the first time. Had to restart the game.

2. Minor issue, but couldn't see the "writing on the wall" in the lighthouse for the compass password to get into the top. I just had to use the strategy guide for that one.

3. The WORST one. I got TO THE END (double underline and lots of inner rage) and the machine to unlock the girls glitched and wouldn't accept any of the passwords. Yes, I turned my machine off and on and rebooted and exited out of all programs etc. I figure if I was desperate to see the end I could play it all again and hope the glitch was a fluke, but...no.

So, I just wanted to let someone know so this might possibly be fixed for future customers. It's a great game, but this is making me really wary of trying any more Mystery Trackers games.

[Post New]by jarmitz on Mar 20, 15 9:49 AM
I played this game on my iPad months ago. The first time I played it I couldn't get back to the mother for the last task so I had to restart the game. The second time I finished the game. It's my favorite game among all the ones I've played and I decided to play again. This time after picking up the first key to get into the gold door the key disappeared and the door didn't open. I love this game....isn't there a way to fix these glitches?

Go to: