Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Nov 6, 14 6:38 PM
You get gold chests by feeding your pets. You get wood, rusty, silver and gold chests.

Edited on 11/06/2014 at 6:39:43 PM PST

Candi45
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Candi45 on Nov 6, 14 7:41 PM
FYI I did purchase an iPad Air 2 and I didn't lose anything, I had sent a message on Apple support community and the response was as long as I used the same Apple ID I wouldn't lose anything. Just thought I would share the info in case anyone else is thinking of making the change.

[Post New]by JohnLucy42 on Nov 7, 14 5:04 AM
Thanks for letting me know - however I have been feeding my pet guess I need more than one.

mina47
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by mina47 on Nov 7, 14 11:11 AM
Would someone tell me about the flowers. I am at level 30 and have never seen one, unless I have no idea what I am looking at.Thanks

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Nov 7, 14 12:58 PM
Mina, each scene has about 5 morphing flowers (look like daisies or petunias), they come out for a few seconds each, just have to look, you will start figuring out where they morph, once you get 3 per scene it takes about 5 minutes to regenerate. For every 5 flowers you get 10 coins (there is a known glitch that sometimes rips you off for the coins), once in a great while you will get a diamond instead of coins.

im new forums

[Post New]by Lizzann5 on Nov 7, 14 5:48 PM
Hey all I have been playing this game about 4 months I am addicted I would like to gain some friends my id is i414137 hope I can get some great tips or tricks !

[Post New]by pippin123 on Nov 8, 14 7:24 AM
Since the last update there are objects hidden under the lamp shad in the right cell in the Cloud City Prison and you can't get them except by using the collect all icon. Whats the deal?

[Post New]by Laydeenines on Nov 8, 14 11:37 AM
I love this game, question if I do not have a membership on bigfish can I still play? I would rather take the $6.99 and spend on this game.

[Post New]by Laydeenines on Nov 8, 14 11:54 AM
Where do I find my player ID? I would love to have friends on this game. I have looked everywhere I can think of.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Nov 8, 14 4:49 PM
When you are in the game.........in the upper left - click on your avatar....will bring up a page with all the achievements, how many flowers you got, etc......somewhere under the picture of your avatar is your player ID.

[Post New]by CorleySixx on Nov 8, 14 7:12 PM
Please add me, 372120! I just started playing but will play daily!

i still can't use

[Post New]by Lizzann5 on Nov 9, 14 5:07 PM
I still can't use tournaments it doesn't load at all also I really need some friends please add me
i414137

I gift to my friends!!!

[Post New]by Laydeenines on Nov 9, 14 5:47 PM
If you need a friend add me please. ID 358806 I play every day and am hooked on this game.

Rie1956
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Rie1956 on Nov 12, 14 9:26 AM
The problems I have been having getting set back and getting booted of we're a problem with the I cloud server I had to re boot it if that helps anybody else

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by moonfell on Nov 13, 14 8:02 AM
pippin123 wrote:Since the last update there are objects hidden under the lamp shad in the right cell in the Cloud City Prison and you can't get them except by using the collect all icon. Whats the deal?

--------
about the lamp shade, you can click on it in spots, left, right, middle , center under the globe itself. candy on left edge, eye on left, moth under the lamp globe, pepper on the right edge, sometimes the thumb tack is just the right of center, hopes this helps
Gavi-Tn

Edited on 11/13/2014 at 8:04:04 AM PST

[Post New]by kazoo460 on Nov 13, 14 12:49 PM
Hi all

I'm new to this forum. I played the game months ago, took a break and just came back to try again. When I installed the recent update all my progress vanished (which is ok with me ... glad to start again).

I would love some more friends. My code is 374028.

Thanks

mina47
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by mina47 on Nov 14, 14 10:41 AM
Could anyone help me?
I am stuck needing two unique stamps. I am ready to call it quits.

kat04
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by kat04 on Nov 14, 14 2:21 PM
Is there a reason I cannot log on to the game. I haven't been playing long so I'm not sure if there is something else I'm supposed to do. I did receive a message about playing in a tournament but had to decline for right now. I left and when I came back for the first time I was unable to get on the server. I'm not sure but is playing in the tournaments a requirement for having the game? I do love playing, great game. I'm just a little lost as to what is required. Can anyone help me out?

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Nov 14, 14 2:41 PM
Kat........you are not required to play in the tournament.......is just for fun and you can win some diamonds.

None of us can play in the castle.........server down world wide.

[Post New]by cigars1 on Nov 14, 14 3:51 PM
Did anyone just try to play the tournament? As soon as it said play and went to first door for only a few seconds the tournament was over. There was only one person showing results with zero diamonds.

Go to: