Antstay
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Saving Your Place

[Post New]by Antstay on Oct 29, 09 5:13 PM
How do you quit the game and go back to where you stopped?

MURPHY
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,237 Posts

Re:Saving Your Place

[Post New]by MURPHY on Oct 29, 09 5:17 PM
Always go back to the "Menu" and shut the game down from there and your progress will be saved. That pretty much applies to all games.

[Post New]by Montechristo on Apr 18, 10 6:49 AM
Sorry not true on my end. Please can someone explaine how to save progress again? Going to the menu does nothing. Please help as this game is great minus the no save factor. Thanks for any replys I know this is an old post.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Nov 25, 10 1:33 PM
Montechristo wrote:Sorry not true on my end. Please can someone explaine how to save progress again? Going to the menu does nothing. Please help as this game is great minus the no save factor. Thanks for any replys I know this is an old post.

You're FORCED to COMPLETE each dive before it'll save your progress; otherwise, when you "quit" the game -- even if you've done 2 of the 3 searches in that dive -- you'll have to start THAT dive again starting with the 1st search.

Menr56

[Post New]by kentgooner on Sep 10, 11 4:44 AM
Most frustrating - have reached level 4 in one session on 3 separate occasions but the game doesnt save! The main menu doesnt give a Save option - only Quit.

I have opened game via the Game Manager and as well as opening dierectly from the Desktop but each time you have to log in and start right back at the beginning. Shame, a good game spoilt! Any clues please.

Thanks in hope (-:

[Post New]by jewels2010 on Nov 26, 11 6:09 PM
Doesn't save for me either

Go to: