bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Amazing Adventures: Around the World forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 17, 08 11:00 PM
Welcome to Amazing Adventures: Around the World forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Amazing Adventures: Around the World players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

laurah65
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

Re:Welcome to Amazing Adventures: Around the World forum

[Post New]by laurah65 on Sep 18, 08 1:42 PM
I post an email about the game Amazing Adventures: Around the World and I already had 76 post by my name laurah65 and when I looked again after I posted there was still 76. Wasn't there suppose to be 77 post after I posted the email? Please send me a reply Thank you.

dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

[Post New]by dtouchton on Sep 18, 08 5:28 PM
Once you get all 50 gems,do you just keep going to the same places? In other words, after getting 50 gems, is the game over and are you left playing unlimited?

[Post New]by carolthescot on Oct 2, 08 3:42 AM
The quality of this game is nothing compared to the original one.The clues are SO easy to find-it's like they have been magnified.
Poor show BFG-I won't be buying this one sadly

calisews
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by calisews on Oct 11, 08 11:39 AM
I ended up buying this game. Not sure exactly what it is about it, but I really like it. The flow of the play seems to be just the right balance for me. I would recommend this game.

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Jan 16, 09 10:41 AM
I have trend micro internet security and it won't let me play either this game or the lost tomb (both demo). It says stopping suspicious activity, i can open it then my mouse won't move - I take it that's trend? I opened up trend trying to type in popcap under exception list, and trusted but it won't allow me to type anything.
As I can play big fish games OK I wonder why popcap is so invasive?

[Post New]by LadyOdette on Feb 1, 09 4:52 PM
Starting out we enjoyed the game but with the repetativeness....it becomes very boring. We ended up buying it without knowing exactly what we were getting into as we are new to this adventure. Buyers remorse on this one....

[Post New]by jimfish on Apr 26, 09 8:03 PM
What is the most points you can get? I like this game and have been through it several times.

[Post New]by jimfish on Jan 13, 10 4:44 PM
What rank comes after Sr. Adventurer. I have made it to 11,300,000 points. How many points does one have to give or is that the end!!!

[Post New]by oregondiva on Mar 8, 10 6:09 PM
LadyOdette wrote:Starting out we enjoyed the game but with the repetativeness....it becomes very boring. We ended up buying it without knowing exactly what we were getting into as we are new to this adventure. Buyers remorse on this one....

It looked great at the beginning, but after I found all the gems, I began to find it boring... have played the same puzzles and scenes again and again and again. I think I've been to all the places and played all the games at least three times -- and I'm only halfway through! I like the game, like that I can't finish it in one day, but there really needs to be more variety!

sirhc56
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by sirhc56 on Mar 28, 10 10:40 PM
This game is right there with the P.I. games, which I really like to keep on hand for those days when I come home from work and just want to "seek and find" with no brain killer "mini games". I also find this game to be of good value as by the time you play the game and then go through the unlimited finds, you have played several hours.

ncdeac
Pink Kisser
Pink Kisser
40,241 Posts

[Post New]by ncdeac on May 21, 10 7:30 PM
Just love the unlimited game play at the end.

TracyS123
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by TracyS123 on May 30, 10 8:34 PM
Hello all,
I downloaded this game because the series was recommended to me. Looking at the posts, I've seen at least a couple people say this game isn't as good as the original. Can someone please tell me which game in the series is the original? Also, it doesn't matter if you play them in order does it?

Thanks!
-Tracy

Edited on 06/05/2010 at 8:23:52 PM PST

[Post New]by phemonoe7201984 on Oct 12, 10 12:28 PM
Just recently bought this game. Me and my husband loved playing it on king.com, we have a touch screen computer, so it doesnt take us long to find everything. Usually a couple minutes per scene. It's so much fun. And now with the unlimited find, oh that is even better! We LOVE this game.

[Post New]by greeneyes488 on Nov 23, 10 4:02 PM
Are there more of these games here,,does anyone know?,,,I,d like to buy them if so,,,I,m fairly new here so would love to hear from you....

[Post New]by Jessie88220 on Dec 17, 10 4:01 PM
There are a total of 3 Amazing Adventure games. There is 1)The Lost Tomb, 2)The Caribbean Secret and 3) Around the World. If you go to the PC games tab on the home page of BFG (or Mac) and look under the genre of Hidden Object games you will find of which I speak. Or go to the search window and type in "amaz" and they will come up alphabetically.

[Post New]by shebadog on Feb 20, 11 12:10 PM
Where do you get the instructions for this game? Gems, etc? Shebadog PLEASE help me quickly as this sounds like so much fun but ( as you can se) I'm not really a computer whiz!! Tnanks to anyone who can help.

Edited on 02/20/2011 at 12:14:19 PM PST

[Post New]by Anders_sen on May 30, 11 6:34 PM
This game is very repetitive. i found all 50 gems by level 11 and have been going to the same places.. so i have quit playing this game..

[Post New]by gotalent1 on Feb 12, 12 2:59 PM
im having a problem with the game, but couldint get help in the technical support part of this sight. i went all the way to the staue of liberty stage but when i reopend the game it said i was still in london. it wouldint let me skip or go back to the level i was at. now every time i reopen the game im back a london. i dont know how to fix it. i was thinking maybe once it would just go back if i reopend but no it went right back to the london phase. any sugestions on how to fix my problem?

Go to: