beckx020
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

crawl up the wall

[Post New]by beckx020 on Oct 29, 09 6:37 PM
Does anyone have a map of where the "5 warrior" things are in the crawl up the wall? Or even what they are so I might find them?

Re:crawl up the wall

[Post New]by hootowl on Jan 17, 10 12:26 PM
i cant find one warrior and noones answered our question

eres_
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by eres_ on Mar 15, 10 10:29 AM
that's my problem too. we need help!!!

[Post New]by twochowz on Apr 18, 10 3:22 PM
I am so stuck at the wall! I have one warrior item left to find and keep falling off. I bet I've been up that wall 50 times. Is there anybody out there? Hellllllllllllllllllp!

[Post New]by twochowz on Apr 18, 10 3:31 PM
I restarted the level so I could pass on the items I found: helmet, shield, short sword, cutlass sword, chariot, armor? (couldn't really make this item out too well), revolver, knight, Chinese warrior. Soldier on!

[Post New]by ladybug_7 on Nov 4, 10 10:45 AM
I've been on the wall for an hour and I still haven't found all the warrior things.Does anyone know what they are?I've even used a magnifying glass and still can't find them so I'm stuck.

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Nov 4, 10 1:02 PM
Welcome to the pond ladybug_7!

I've found a couple posts in the Welcome to Hide & Secret 2: Cliffhanger Castle forum thread that I think will help with finding the warrior items:

hms310 wrote:
just finished the wall and i too was stumped on the 10th item.out of desperation i finally clicked on the horse,that was it.sure hope this helps.

sandaner wrote:
After re-starting the "climbing the wall" last level (pause, then restart last level) I finally found the horse, if you have played this last level as much as I have you'll begin to know which items are fixed, each time you restart the level, a different set of 10 items is available, just restart until you find them all, if you are missing one, just restart and different ones will show up, took me about 3 restarts.. hope this helps

Also, a great way to search for a specific answer without having to go through a lot of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums on the right hand side near the top of the page. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "warrior" and all the posts that have the word "warrior" in them will pop up!

Good luck and happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by whiteplumeria on Mar 31, 11 4:05 PM
unable to understand code?

[Post New]by fancyfree36 on Nov 27, 11 9:21 AM
We are to the point that both of us HATE this game!!! Again left with one item that can't be found. Looks like this is a waste of time & money!

Go to: