bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Alexandra Fortune: Mystery of the Lunar Archipelago

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 30, 09 12:05 AM
Join Alexandra Fortune as she sets out to find her missing grandfather! Unravel the age-old mystery of the Lunar Archipelago, a cluster of islands that contains remnants of every great civilization throughout history and hides a treasure of unimaginable worth. As you guide Alexandra through this thrilling Hidden Object quest, you'll solve ingenious puzzles, enjoy visually stunning locations and crack a mystery that has the potential to change the world!

Re:Alexandra Fortune: Mystery of the Lunar Archipelago

[Post New]by flyingsquirrely on Oct 30, 09 12:26 AM
Deleted

Edited on 01/06/2010 at 7:10:48 PM PST

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Oct 30, 09 1:10 AM
Yes I also thought I had a problem but if it is on the first scene I had to touch the parkle first before I could use the item. I also had to use hint once to actvate the others, I hope that helps, Looks like a good game so far Only done one part.

Cheers lineck

[Post New]by flyingsquirrely on Oct 30, 09 1:22 AM
Deleted

Edited on 01/06/2010 at 7:11:22 PM PST

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Oct 30, 09 1:47 AM
WooHoo! My cup of tea!...

Thanks BF!

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Oct 30, 09 1:51 AM
flyingsquirrely wrote:Thank you Lineck, it worked. I had to use a hint, very strange. One question so far - What is up with the boat man he looks like a perv?

He looks like a Lazy b.****** to me too much holiday spirit and not enough work

Good game already but still on chapter one and been playing for 40min mind I am taking my time there is 30 chapters so will be a decent game and no no junk pile for a change.

Cheers
lineck

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Oct 30, 09 2:07 AM
Love this game! More like this please BFG.....

jmwillo
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by jmwillo on Oct 30, 09 2:20 AM
Tried this when it came out on another site and now have finished it. Enjoyed the game to me well worth playing.

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Oct 30, 09 3:05 AM
lineck wrote:
flyingsquirrely wrote:Thank you Lineck, it worked. I had to use a hint, very strange. One question so far - What is up with the boat man he looks like a perv?

He looks like a Lazy b.****** to me too much holiday spirit and not enough work

Good game already but still on chapter one and been playing for 40min mind I am taking my time there is 30 chapters so will be a decent game and no no junk pile for a change.

Cheers
lineck

Sorry same island but chapter 3 I am slow but not that slow but still it should be a long enough game for me anyway

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Oct 30, 09 3:26 AM
It took me about 4 hours- not skipping anything.

This is a lovely game

Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Oct 30, 09 3:26 AM
Anybody having this problem..? I get passed the intro part.... see the picture of the islands... hit play and get propelled back to the intro part again... so I tried clicking on the islands... nada... !! Tried skipping the intro talk... hit play... get thrown back to the intro part again. It doesn't seem to want to load the game.

Fiddle sticks... and then it tells me I have 54 minutes of play left.... Ggggrrrrrr....!!

Problem solved... I changed my name and that worked.

Edited on 10/30/2009 at 3:40:33 AM PST

besstan
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

[Post New]by besstan on Oct 30, 09 4:13 AM
well have done it again another great game only played demo for 10 min hooked dont know if i will get stuck or not but looking at the walkthroug it looks a long game which is a ghoood thing anyway of to have another go now to you all besstan

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Oct 30, 09 5:02 AM
Something odd here with install. I downloaded to Vista laptop, then got an error saying unable to install, install file corrupted (something like that) then it gave an alternative to do which I didn't understand and said not recommended. Itwas a white box with red writing, Not registered or something. Sorry I didn't write it down, I hit cancel install instead.

Then I closed the browser IE7. Came back to BF and hit download demo again. That time it loaded and installed with no problem. Maybe just a Vista thing, wasn't AVG. So try again maybe it will click in. I played the hour demo, same thing I read here about having to invoke a hint before the cursor would work.

Looks like a pleasant game, but then about 30 minutes into it I fell asleep arggggg time up, hate it when I do that. I'll load it on my pc with XP and try the demo again, used up alll my credits for Octoberfest thenHE Devils but think Id like this better.Oh yeh Big City NY...too many good games lately.
Won't buy until I read of more glitches to debug.

Edited on 10/30/2009 at 5:05:08 AM PST

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Oct 30, 09 7:52 AM
Once again, I must thank BF for another game that I bought unseen, knowing that I will enjoy it. I have been waiting for this one since I first heard about it. Have to work tonight but will atleast check it out. I so love BF .

[Post New]by bluebellsonia on Oct 30, 09 8:44 AM
I am trying to wake the guy up with tv, alarms etc.....I cannot pick up the green battery on the cushion, despite the hint telling me it IS the item.

[Post New]by putymami on Nov 2, 09 3:59 PM
cant wake the guy up either and I have no more hints tried clicking on the battery remote control and nothing....help

corbs123
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,701 Posts

[Post New]by corbs123 on Nov 4, 09 3:43 AM
yes i had to use a hint to get started !!! stuck trying to wake guy up but my trial is up, will wait to read a few more comments before i buy.

Go to: