bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Alexandra Fortune: Mystery of the Lunar Archipelago forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 30, 09 12:05 AM
Welcome to Alexandra Fortune: Mystery of the Lunar Archipelago forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Alexandra Fortune: Mystery of the Lunar Archipelago players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

graytori
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

Re:Welcome to Alexandra Fortune: Mystery of the Lunar Archipelago forum

[Post New]by graytori on Oct 30, 09 6:36 AM
Hello, Did you read Beach House Studio Msg? The game I believe has frozen for some of us. I really don't want to uninstall and reinstall and start all over again to see if that will fix the problem. Any solutions other than above?

Thank you

[Post New]by Coronagold on Oct 30, 09 7:41 AM
Mine didn't freeze, but this game has flaws. What's with the hint system? Does it run out & that's it? Can it be recharged? Even NOT using it runs it out of 'energy', like looking for that blasted last feather in that hut where the woman is playing a bongo drum. Being that I ran out of hints (somehow it has a limit but God forbid they should tell you that) the first 25 minutes of the demo. So I restarted under a new profile. Of course I only needed like one hint per screen since I remembered. Lo & behold I get to the bongo hut and the hint thing looks green and good. I find everything on my own except the last feather, I look at the hint button and it's dead. Great design.
And during my first run it appeared out of hints but it let me pick it up and use it as a radar item finder. But not during the second run. What consistency.

Too bad. I WAS gonna buy this game because it has the hidden logic I like in games and it looks great too.

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Oct 30, 09 8:29 AM
Coronagold wrote:Mine didn't freeze, but this game has flaws. What's with the hint system? Does it run out & that's it? Can it be recharged? Even NOT using it runs it out of 'energy', like looking for that blasted last feather in that hut where the woman is playing a bongo drum. Being that I ran out of hints (somehow it has a limit but God forbid they should tell you that) the first 25 minutes of the demo. So I restarted under a new profile. Of course I only needed like one hint per screen since I remembered. Lo & behold I get to the bongo hut and the hint thing looks green and good. I find everything on my own except the last feather, I look at the hint button and it's dead. Great design.
And during my first run it appeared out of hints but it let me pick it up and use it as a radar item finder. But not during the second run. What consistency.

Too bad. I WAS gonna buy this game because it has the hidden logic I like in games and it looks great too.

Have you tried contacting BFG Technical Support? Why not give someone a chance to solve your problems, rather than bashing a game and whining?

Edited on 10/30/2009 at 8:30:36 AM PST

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Oct 30, 09 12:20 PM
Coronagold wrote:Mine didn't freeze, but this game has flaws. What's with the hint system? Does it run out & that's it? Can it be recharged? Even NOT using it runs it out of 'energy', like looking for that blasted last feather in that hut where the woman is playing a bongo drum. Being that I ran out of hints (somehow it has a limit but God forbid they should tell you that) the first 25 minutes of the demo. So I restarted under a new profile. Of course I only needed like one hint per screen since I remembered. Lo & behold I get to the bongo hut and the hint thing looks green and good. I find everything on my own except the last feather, I look at the hint button and it's dead. Great design.

Take a look at the thread on this forum entitled, "I played the game people having problems with the hint system." This note explains how the hint system works in the game.

[Post New]by Outlawjohn on Oct 30, 09 10:50 PM
I am at the temple and the game has frozen up on me. I used the key on the lock and it did nothing but freeze up on me.

[Post New]by maryclare68 on Nov 1, 09 3:25 PM
graytori wrote:Hello, Did you read Beach House Studio Msg? The game I believe has frozen for some of us. I really don't want to uninstall and reinstall and start all over again to see if that will fix the problem. Any solutions other than above?

Thank you

I have the problem with the beach hut too, I played the demo fine until it just stopped, asI enjoyed the game I bought it when it got to the beach hut, but once it downloaded after I bought it, it froze and won't go anywhere now.

[Post New]by dheidl on Nov 7, 09 4:48 PM
I am totally stuck on Babylon Island/Tower - I solved all of the puzzles and I know I do not find anything here (no artifacts) but now it's stuck. By stuck I mean there is still motion on the screen so I'm not "frozen" but there are no hints available and the "clue" mag. glass does not show me anything as I scan the screen. I have also slowly moved the cursor across the entire screen, clicking everywhere thinking maybe I forgot something and I find nothing. The walk thru shows I should be moving right along but I'm not?!?!?!

[Post New]by dixiedee1953 on Nov 8, 09 3:16 PM
anyone ever figure out how to move to the next scene when you are done with babylon island? i did everything and now it wont move forward.

Welcome to Alexandra Fortune: Mystery of the Lunar Archipelago forum

[Post New]by vintagetealeaf on Nov 17, 09 3:30 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Alexandra Fortune: Mystery of the Lunar Archipelago forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Alexandra Fortune: Mystery of the Lunar Archipelago players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Help! My game stops at the beach house. Nothing happens. Is there a solution?

Thank you,
vitagetealeaf

Go to: