scarlet_11dy6
Flounder
Flounder
2,031 Posts

Sigh....Need Walkthrough

[Post New]by scarlet_11dy6 on Oct 30, 09 3:38 AM
I hate that GRRRRRR

I'm only at the elder's hut, I've found everything & fed the bird, still didn't have my hint button re-light, & the clue thing comments only upon how dusty the hanging is & how interesting the carving on the elder's throne is. I thought the feathers were going to be used as a feather duster on the hanging but it seems not & that little girl's music is getting on my nerves trying to figure out what to do now. I was thinking it's a hand-holding IHOG with all the gears appearing for direction, but I got none now.

<sighs>

mamachi
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

Re:Sigh....Need Walkthrough

[Post New]by mamachi on Oct 30, 09 3:42 AM
You also have to pickup a handle then combine the feathers and the handle and you got a featherduster to clean the area. Hope that help.

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Oct 30, 09 3:43 AM
Put the seeds in the bowl and give them to the bird. He reveals the 11th feather and thus your hint light comes back on.

Sassy

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Oct 30, 09 4:04 AM
I see the fishies have helped you with this answer. If you still need to look at the walkthrough for something else we have a complete walkthrough for Alexandra Fortune on the Big Fish Blog.

Copy and paste the link below into your address bar:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/alexandra-fortune-mystery-of-the-lunar-archipelago-walkthrough/

Good Luck!

Margie B

Edited on 10/30/2009 at 4:06:01 AM PST

scarlet_11dy6
Flounder
Flounder
2,031 Posts

[Post New]by scarlet_11dy6 on Oct 30, 09 10:24 AM
O good grief, is that what that thing is? It looked like a braided belt. Now I feel stupid LOL TYVM mamachi!

luvtoread
Manatee
Manatee
4,081 Posts

[Post New]by luvtoread on Oct 30, 09 5:10 PM
I got tired of listening to what's her name banging on the drum like a modern day hippie grooving out , so I just turned off the volume on my speaker.!!

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Oct 30, 09 6:15 PM
I dozed off in the demo trying to find that last stupid missing feather. Who wudda thought the finicky bird woulldn't eat seeds if they weren't in a bowl.??!! By the time I came to and went for a tip and fed him time was up on demo. How I slept thru that drum racket is beyond me, game fatigue lately maybe, overdosed on Octoberfest and got a hangover.

Now I can't decide if I'd like it ennough to buy it, if it's anything on par with the Samantha Swifts I would, lite adventure. I think it was HE Devil's Triangle put me in brain drain. I want to play but not work! So I bought BCA New York, 90 chapters should keep me out of trouble for awhile while I decide on this one, 2 weeks til I get another credit, but can I wait or not? Already got my Octfest and then some.

Give me some comparisons to other games, and does it get harder as you go?

If you can't get another hint until you find the thing you need a hint for..oh oh...doesn't sound good. Don't want to sleep thru the whole game if I buy it.

[Post New]by mike_farren on Oct 31, 09 3:58 AM
You can't get a hint unless there's something there to be hinted about. Like the last feather; if that was the only item remaining, there would be no point in giving you a hint, because there isn't a last feather there to hint about (yet). You have to do the seeds-bowl-bird thing to get him to drop the last feather, and then the hint thing will light up again.

8Featger
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by 8Featger on Oct 31, 09 3:18 PM
Check out walkthrough at Gamezebo [URL removed by moderator]

Edited on 01/08/2010 at 8:45:06 AM PST

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Jan 8, 10 8:45 AM
Hi 8Featger,

I just wanted to let you know that I removed the URL from your post for you to go along with our Forum FAQ. Please be sure to only post links to Big Fish Games' websites in the forums or share outside links via Private Message.

Thank you!

bfgEuphrates

Go to: