witchwood , mansion

[Post New]by Tristancmaelot on Oct 30, 09 4:56 AM
still can't get through to last room . gate still won't open , found 3 switches , are there anymore?

nelshy
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

witchwood , mansion

[Post New]by nelshy on Nov 1, 09 6:50 AM
Tristancmaelot wrote:still can't get through to last room . gate still won't open , found 3 switches , are there anymore?

I've been going round and round ... but can't find switches.. only found the first one in the hallway and one in the guest room can you tell me where you found the third one pse?

nelshy
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

Re:witchwood , mansion

[Post New]by nelshy on Nov 1, 09 10:53 AM
Found all four, yet can't get through to the room near the dining room. Any one knows how to get in to that room? please help.
P.S.
Found everything ...and the pets...and now in the outer world trying to figure out how to get the doctor to talk to me. hope i get tofinish this game before the next sequel to aveyond is released!!.

Edited on 11/05/2009 at 9:07:07 AM PST

Malo21
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by Malo21 on Jan 11, 11 5:32 PM
LOL...not likely! At least your at the mansion...I've been wondering in circles for days between the Sleleton Tree and I of Witchwood and CANT FIND AREA 6...I am sooooooooo frustrated.

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Jan 11, 11 5:54 PM
I posted the directions to the Mansion somewhere in this forum, can't remember the route but do not follow the pumpkin trails. And look for barely discernable trail entrances in between trees.

[Post New]by LadyWickah on Jan 4, 14 6:34 AM
[b][i] I have a map of witchwood, if anyone wants it.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Feb 26, 14 6:14 AM
it's important to note that the way to the creature and witch is a very different path than the one to the mansion... so if you are following the same path... you're going the wrong way!

you have to go left to area 2 then up through area 3 and back right to reach the mansion... just think of it as a big circle to the left around the skeleton tree so as to avoid that scene altogether...

the simple map is available lots of places... if you didn't get it from LadyWickah i can help you out!

happy questing

Go to: