Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Fiber Twig: Midnight Puzzle here

[Post New]by Janette5 on Nov 29, 15 4:24 AM
This is a fun puzzle game based on the water-pipes type games.

Game Play
You have to rotate and move the pipes so that all the lights connect up. Every few seconds a few new pipes appear - you can also click on it to make it appear instantly. Your goal is to connect all the light sources and end all the pipes correctly before the board fills up. The added element is that you need to plan your route over the stars in order to get 1,2 or 3 stars. You do not have to use all the pipes but when a pipe is connected it has to have a stopper.

Tutorial
The game has a great tutorial - it will teach you what to do. There is also a button that pops up that says watch other players play and if you click that then it shows you I think a solution - I didn't watch it through.

Bonuses

During the game you are given crystals and bonuses, like stopping the time or removing a tile. Spend these resources wisely as you are not given a lot of them. (Press the + sign on the board to spend the crystals.)

What's new & Different on this one

Quite a lot. The light graphics are very pretty as are the Xmas themed images that light up. It takes a lot of strategy to try and use the pieces in the right way. This one also uses split boards where the light continues off the side of the board and then starts again on the other side.

I've always enjoyed these water-pipe type games when there is a challenge to them. This one is really great! It's requires a lot of thinking to get three stars but is still fun. I highly recommend it to those of us who like this type of game.

Edited on 11/29/2015 at 6:53:58 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Fiber Twig: Midnight Puzzle here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 29, 15 6:54 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Fiber Twig: Midnight Puzzle here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Fiber Twig: Midnight Puzzle.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

chiniakbay
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by chiniakbay on Nov 29, 15 7:33 AM
Had to uninstall it. Curser just was too jerky, very annoying.

essgee52
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by essgee52 on Nov 30, 15 7:33 PM
I lasted literally 2 minutes with the jerky cursor, unable to "grab" anything to move it. Even tried the system cursor. Too bad, might have been fun.

GR43
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by GR43 on Dec 3, 15 9:26 AM
Jerky cursor, check; freezes up, as well. Frustrating.

TheRealFreak
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by TheRealFreak on Dec 9, 15 1:42 AM
Hello fishies

please refer also to my posts
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/621035.page#6318955
at this discussion to get your chance to enjoy the game too:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/621035.page

Good Luck