bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fiber Twig: Midnight Puzzle here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 29, 15 6:52 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 11/29/2015 at 6:52:26 AM PST

chiniakbay
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fiber Twig: Midnight Puzzle here

[Post New]by chiniakbay on Nov 29, 15 7:35 AM
Cursor was way too jerky. Could not control it. Bummer, looked like a fun game. Tired of all the "dark" games.

Zephriel
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Zephriel on Nov 29, 15 5:07 PM
The free trial appears to be unavailable.

I downloaded the game so I could give it a try, as I've enjoyed the other Fiber Twig games very much. The Games Manager promptly told me that the trial had expired. If this is a new game, why is that happening? To the best of my knowledge, I've never played the free trial-- heck, this is the first time I've seen the game.

If this game is as good as its siblings then I'd like to throw my wallet at you, but if I can't test the game out first, that makes things difficult.

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on Nov 29, 15 9:52 PM
Hello, Zephriel,

There is sometimes a hiccup between the d/l and the Game App that can cause a false "trial expired" message.

Try uninstalling the demo and then reinstall it, this will often correct the problem.

BK

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by Janette5 on Dec 5, 15 4:52 AM
This game once you've played it doesn't allow you to start a new game.
I do think BF when you put games on your site, you should put that as a minimum requirement.

In any event - if anyone wants to start a new game do this:

Browse to your username on your computer then go to

AppData\Roaming\PuzzleLab\FibreTwig

Delete: Profile.txt or rename it to something else.

When you start it again it will be a clear profile. Unfortunately it means you have to suffer the tutorial again.

Edited on 12/05/2015 at 4:53:12 AM PST

TheRealFreak
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by TheRealFreak on Dec 8, 15 1:04 AM
Hi chiniakbay

chiniakbay wrote:Cursor was way too jerky. Could not control it. Bummer, looked like a fun game. Tired of all the "dark" games.

It's the same for my old game system for FULLSCREEN mode of the game, although I tried two different graphics cards (a five year old and a current one) with many different driver versions.

But the game runs fine in window mode for me with great and fast response which you'll need in higher levels ;-)

Good Luck
TheRealFreak

Edited on 12/08/2015 at 1:15:11 AM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Mar 4, 16 3:41 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop by to provide a little clarification on some of the troubleshooting steps provided here. Thank you Janette5 for taking the time to provide that suggestion for other users. However, I would like to mention that we don't recommend deleting or renaming files straightaway. While doing this may help, it also could have an unforeseen impact on the game files that could damage the game itself.

If anyone is wondering if deleting save information may work, we encourage contacting our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always happy to help, and can provide information and steps that are customized to your specific computer system.

Thank you for your patience. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: