ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

Pets & Accessories

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Nov 29, 15 7:10 AM
I can't believe how dumb I am... During Thanksgiving, I forgot to purchase the pet accessories that are only open during Thanksgiving. I guess I thought it would be a quest... all this time waiting, and I forget

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

Re:Pets & Accessories

[Post New]by Bluex on Nov 29, 15 7:46 AM
Lol, that will teach ya! You have been around the block a few times and know the ropes. Girl I maxed out the bank buying all the to-do's including the pilgrim hat for the new puppy 1st day! You must have missed it in the threads. You know with the glitches we have had the pain it can be . Seems nothing for the cat. I took down all the pumpkins yesterday for fear of them staying for ever as some folks claimed in their games. I'd rather have a missing hardware store than pumpkins in June! That be tacky.
I'll tell you what I thought odd was the no quests to get the other collectibles. If a person is playing casually and just for the quests of the event, they can have missed all the other stuff.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Nov 29, 15 7:57 AM
Bluex wrote:Lol, that will teach ya! You have been around the block a few times and know the ropes. Girl I maxed out the bank buying all the to-do's including the pilgrim hat for the new puppy 1st day! You must have missed it in the threads. You know with the glitches we have had the pain it can be . Seems nothing for the cat. I took down all the pumpkins yesterday for fear of them staying for ever as some folks claimed in their games. I'd rather have a missing hardware store than pumpkins in June! That be tacky.
I'll tell you what I thought odd was the no quests to get the other collectibles. If a person is playing casually and just for the quests of the event, they can have missed all the other stuff.

The cat didn't exist when this event was first introduced.

I left the Thanksgiving décor and those pilgrim gnomes in place but took down the tacky banners.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Nov 29, 15 8:21 AM
I went with Tsue's suggestion - not to do anything if I am going to restart, so no pup hat on 2nd and 3rd games. But to be perfectly honest I did forget about it too.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Nov 29, 15 8:21 AM
OMG I didn't think to buy my pets new outfits. I am so disappointed. (in tears)

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Nov 29, 15 9:47 AM
LOL, there is always next year MP, always next year......Put the cowboy hat on, dang dog looked ridiculous as was with that big black pilgrim hat over him. Covered his eyes and he had to sniff to find the danged item as was!
Well don't the both of you forget to buy the Penguin coming up. I bet ya that cute thing tap dances and signs out a tune like that lil fellah on that cartoon movie.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Nov 29, 15 10:13 AM
The penguin use to bark.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Nov 29, 15 10:29 AM
A barking Penguin like my old Tom that they fixed???

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Nov 29, 15 12:27 PM
Worst part.. I switched to the dog so I wouldn't forget and actually used him a few times playing some of the cities.. ugh!

Merlion
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

Pets & Accessories

[Post New]by Merlion on Nov 29, 15 3:47 PM
ChestnutHeights wrote:I can't believe how dumb I am... During Thanksgiving, I forgot to purchase the pet accessories that are only open during Thanksgiving. I guess I thought it would be a quest... all this time waiting, and I forget

Like you I too forgot lucky for me a good friend from Holland remind me and I did it straight away. Thank you friend you know who you are.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Nov 29, 15 7:50 PM
That silent Dutch friend is always helping out!

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Nov 29, 15 8:10 PM
Yes, Blue, and she's silent for a reason.

Go to: