muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

Thank You to the Old Members

[Post New]by muttmom on Nov 29, 15 1:47 PM
I just wanted to say Thank You for all the tips and tricks. Sometimes I try things first and then go back and ask ?s, look at tips, and learn the tricks to playing this game. If it wasn't for the folks who have already played I would be lost, unable to play, and gone through all my gold and coins. So all that you have taught me.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

Re:Thank You to the Old Members

[Post New]by Bluex on Nov 29, 15 8:03 PM
Lord I don't know if I like to be reminded of any old member!

muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

[Post New]by muttmom on Nov 30, 15 8:50 AM
It's really in how you look at the word "old". It can mean you have been playing the game for quite a while or it can mean you take yourself as being physically old. I meant it as playing the game for a while.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Nov 30, 15 8:58 AM
Of course you did my dear lady. I was poking fun as I tend to do. At 67 I consider myself old when I try to get up from the chair, or worse put on socks. Once up and around I consider myself a spry 67..LOL....

Rishenda
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Rishenda on Nov 30, 15 4:57 PM
Since this Thank You thread has been started, I would like to thank the Veteran members that helped with the Thanksgiving Event. I didn't manage to get all the things done, but I got a lot done that I didn't think I would thanks to the help of those members.

Thanks so much Flowers for you.

silverslicker
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by silverslicker on Nov 30, 15 7:52 PM
I would like to thank all the old and new members who give of their time and experience to help others who need help ....where would we be without them????
And that includes everyone......Thank you so much!!!

Edited on 11/30/2015 at 7:55:58 PM PST

Go to: