does this game EVER end?

[Post New]by dwntwngrl6 on Oct 30, 09 12:01 PM
LOL, does it ever end, I have million of dollars, lotsa and lotsa of tanks and almost 700 levels. Not buying anymore tanks, unless that will get me to the end. LOL

I love it, it's kind of relaxing to me, but I would like to see an ending.

Re:does this game EVER end?

[Post New]by dwntwngrl6 on Nov 10, 09 2:11 AM
some one PLEASE answer me, DOES THIS GAME EVER END?
OTHERWISE i'M VERY VERY DISSAPOINTED. i'M ON LEVEL 1025 AND HAVE LOTSA OF MONEY BUT NOT BUYING ANY MORE AQUARIUMS.

PLEASE?

prchalpn
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,132 Posts

[Post New]by prchalpn on Nov 10, 09 2:20 AM
Hi dwntwngrl6 and welcome to the pond

Lol! It doesn't sound like it. I don't play the game but it you have that much money and can't buy anything else, I say you max'd it. I tried to look it up to see but couldn't find anything.

Edited on 11/10/2009 at 2:21:17 AM PST

jodice
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by jodice on Nov 15, 09 1:34 PM
It never ends, but how boring the tanks get because they all look the same by the time you get all the awards...I started just filling them up with whatever I liked and ignored the awards...One tank I have has nothing but fish and the food and vitamins :-)

[Post New]by millrose on May 27, 10 3:40 PM
Whoever created this game is laughing at all of us! I'm on leval 872 and have gotten gold cups on every tank. There is no end. The game is very boreing after all this. They should have different tanks to decorate and different fish at different levels. Maybe a new one will be out soon.

sanpry
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by sanpry on Mar 28, 11 4:22 PM
no, never i am on 4268 leval, just play now when ones brain needs to do somthing , no think.
cant say its not good value, haha.

LadyJane50
Guppy
Guppy
183 Posts

[Post New]by LadyJane50 on Jul 5, 12 8:36 PM
When I first bought/played this game, I loved it! It was so much fun playing the games and buying cool "spooky" stuff for my tank.

But then.....I finished my first tank and bought another one. It turns out that it's the same style of tank, same fish, same everything.

It would have been so much better if there were different tanks, etc. once you finished the current tank.

It was still a fun game, but not one I'm going to continue to play now that my first tank is done.

pamhamlet
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by pamhamlet on Oct 21, 12 5:45 AM
Omigosh, I agree with LadyJane50. I got up to gold level on my first tank. It was so crowded with buying everything that I didn't like the look of it anymore. I went to buy a new tank and it looks exactly the same---same tank, same decorations, same fish. Now I don't want to play this game anymore as there is no point, if all the tanks look the same. It was fun while it lasted, though.

Go to: