eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

To MODS: Gold and Other Rewards

[Post New]by eli173 on Nov 30, 15 7:09 AM
Please bring to the attention of the GD team the following:

1. The chest rewards are almost never commensurate to the cost. Same goes for the slot machine, where the odds have been set at a very low level. That's a pity, as it defeats the whole purpose of those otherwise nice extra features. So please adjust them by either reducing the cost or increasing the rewards- preferrably both!

2. With respect to the type of rewards given in free chests and lottery tickets, most of the time I get bricks, hats or pink gems, usually in small, negligible amounts, compared to my current needs, while gold and boosts are much less frequent. The way the game is going, where huge amounts of these resources is required and playing the HH cards is becoming more and more necessary, winning bricks hats and pinks is nothing. I would suggest that these 3 rewards are entirely removed and replaced by good amounts of GOLD (after all, who has ever heard of BRICKS hidden in treasure chests or given as prizes in lottery tickets?? ). The occasional shovel or line boost is fine by me and can remain as is.

3. Similarly, the Daily Event should give GOLD more often, not just every Sunday- incorporating the Gold Fever into the Daily Event was not a good idea anyway, and I think gold should be awarded at least 3 times a week. In addition, the 50 coins per letter currently awarded pale compared to the expenses that have to be incurred to complete the event. Should be at least 100 coins per letter. Also, it would be great if you just let us know what the reward of the day is so that we can decide if we want to play the DE or not. It's ok not knowing the chest rewards, but the DE requires a lot of time and resources to spend so it's only fair to tell us in advance what the reward will be.

In general, the amount of gold that can be won in the game is WAY too low compared to the costs of HHs, boosts, extra lives etc. and all the above suggestions are an effort to partly alleviate this problem. An additional idea is to amend the level rewards to continue giving out some gold after Master level. It's only fair! It could remain as is at 10, 30 and 60 (IMO this is way too low anyway) and then have say, 20 after Master. Or, change the rewards to 20, 30 and 60, and thereafter 10. How about this? In fact, I would be reasonably happy if you made just this change!

Re:To MODS: Gold and Other Rewards

[Post New]by elkayrite on Nov 30, 15 3:36 PM
I would like a reward for setting a new high score. Otherwise, what is the point of having them?

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Nov 30, 15 4:54 PM
I totally agree with the previous posts and also, a reminder that we asked if it could be possible for us to sell the travel vouchers for gold coins as, for me personally, I have no intention of jumping ahead or visiting other cities ahead of the dreaded Los Angeles where I am currently stuck!

madelainef
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by madelainef on Dec 1, 15 2:31 AM
I just don't open treasure chests unless they are free and I seldom waste lives on the daily event except for "Gold Fever". The fruit machine in Sydney doesn't seem a worthwhile gamble either (wouldn't build it and thus would have saved coins if I started again).

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Dec 1, 15 4:02 AM
madelainef wrote:I just don't open treasure chests unless they are free and I seldom waste lives on the daily event except for "Gold Fever". The fruit machine in Sydney doesn't seem a worthwhile gamble either (wouldn't build it and thus would have saved coins if I started again).

Well that is exactly my point. Instead of just having to ignore those features because they are not worth the cost, I would like them to be fine tuned so that we can enjoy them after all.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 1, 15 11:09 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and thank eli173 for your feedback in Gummy Drop! I can understand wanting to adjust certain features of the game such as the chest rewards and the Daily Event. Do know that we take the feedback from our players very seriously and appreciate that you took the time to write your thoughts. The Gummy Drop! team is very responsive and while we can't guarantee that all suggestions will be implemented into the game, they definitely appreciate your feedback.

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

madelainef
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by madelainef on Dec 1, 15 2:09 PM
eli173 wrote:
madelainef wrote:I just don't open treasure chests unless they are free and I seldom waste lives on the daily event except for "Gold Fever". The fruit machine in Sydney doesn't seem a worthwhile gamble either (wouldn't build it and thus would have saved coins if I started again).

Well that is exactly my point. Instead of just having to ignore those features because they are not worth the cost, I would like them to be fine tuned so that we can enjoy them after all.

Yes, I was agreeing with you -there shouldn't be features that a player is wise to totally ignore.

Good to know that someone from BigFish is reading this thread.

Go to: