Lajlaj
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Potential high score

[Post New]by Lajlaj on Nov 30, 15 7:43 AM
I just finished my 10th, and final, tour of Shanghai. I wrote down my best score in the HO scenes, and can tell you that a score of 2,834,550 is possible. Now that is a challenge.....

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

Re:Potential high score

[Post New]by cat52 on Dec 25, 15 12:34 PM
That's very impressive! I am curious - did you have any special strategy for using the coins (or not using them)?

Kathilisa
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by Kathilisa on Jan 2, 16 3:09 PM
cat52 posted on another thread about using the bonus time coins to boost the "time left" score - I've never thought of that...

but one strategy to increase your score (apart from being quick finding the items) is to find them in chains, then you get bonus points for a "quick find"...this is where replaying the game is an advantage, if you can remember where the items are

I always find in these BCA games, there are usually 1 or 2 sneaky items per scene which are really tricky

mind you when I first started with HOGs, BCA San Fransisco was one of the first games I played, and I often had to redo a round because I'd run out of time ...I'm a bit better at them now

rb51
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by rb51 on May 30, 16 10:26 AM
Good game I used the coins to get a higher score but then went back and tried for all the achievements and got a 2501140 I do think I'll be happy with that enjoy

Go to: