A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 12/01/2015 at 6:35:45 AM PST

saphhire
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Treasures of Egypt here

[Post New]by saphhire on Dec 1, 15 5:24 AM
Well I for one don't care for this match 3. I keep using the helpers everytime I go to the bottom to make matches............another is nothing new here old school................way to easy.................but judge for yourselves..................no buy here sorry. You def need to fix the bottom of the screen.............I lost tons of money blowing up nothing, cause I didn't know I used it until I let go of the mouse on nothing.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 1, 15 6:36 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Treasures of Egypt here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Treasures of Egypt.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

fluffyalso
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by fluffyalso on Dec 1, 15 6:49 AM
Definite no buy for me. Basic requirements for a good match 3 are great graphics with a nice large game board and quick action. I found neither in this game.

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Dec 1, 15 8:21 AM
I have to agree. Dated and boring.

fairlaine
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by fairlaine on Dec 1, 15 8:44 AM
I have been hoping for a nice match 3 game.This is hopeless.I am very disappointed .All these dreary hog games that we have had lately.Hoping something better will turn up soon.

cagamenut
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by cagamenut on Dec 1, 15 10:40 AM
I was excited to see a new Match3 game since I use them to relax. However the game board seems very small and requires more attention due to the size of the gems. Unfortunately, not a buy for me,

jpabich
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by jpabich on Dec 1, 15 11:22 AM
I agree with the other posters. Graphics are really old school, but I could actually overlook that if there was some type of goal to the game. I didn't see anywhere that we were building a city or doing anything other than just clearing game board after game board. And it was not challenging at all. I never had to create a strategy to clear tiles. No buy for me.

qpr1
Clownfish
Clownfish
733 Posts

[Post New]by qpr1 on Dec 2, 15 6:00 PM
this game is a carbon copy of treasures of rome, and just as boring!

Go to: