Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Among the Heavens here

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Dec 1, 15 12:42 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 12/01/2015 at 6:40:31 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Among the Heavens here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 1, 15 6:40 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

FishinFem
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by FishinFem on Dec 4, 15 9:35 AM
I finished the upper left building (can't remember the number of the levels) ... then game crashed ... just up and quit.... and now it won't start ... i get to the main screen and click play and it shows the girl running (loading screen) then just quits again ... no error messages or anything just quits like i had hit the quit button
I paid for this game and am now dissappointed that i can no longer play it

I am running windows 8.1

UPDATE: I went back into game and changed user and now it lets me play but have to play from beginning again .... I wanted to go back in my previous name and change levels with 2 stars into 3 stars but it won't let me back in without crashing

Edited on 12/04/2015 at 9:39:41 AM PST

[Post New]by barbieo99 on Dec 5, 15 10:46 AM
I am having the same issue, I can go the back to the last game I don't want to start from the beginning again.

rcuber
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by rcuber on Dec 5, 15 12:37 PM
I start the game with my user and the difficulty.
After that....
The screen is black for ever.
The game start but I don´t know what to do. And if I want to close the game and use the close button the screen go black again.
I still use Windows xp.

[Post New]by igorchernakov on Dec 6, 15 9:03 AM
FishinFem wrote:I finished the upper left building (can't remember the number of the levels) ... then game crashed ... just up and quit.... and now it won't start ... i get to the main screen and click play and it shows the girl running (loading screen) then just quits again ... no error messages or anything just quits like i had hit the quit button
I paid for this game and am now dissappointed that i can no longer play it

Try using this profile fixer, it will erase your progress on the last level and you'll be able to complete other levels (apparently there's a problem with that one).
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/13783847/Game/profile_fixer.zip

Edited on 12/06/2015 at 9:04:02 AM PST

pinkbear022
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by pinkbear022 on Dec 23, 15 7:15 PM
I'm having the same problem. I finished the upper left restaurant & the little person starts running then it crashes. I can't play the last restaurant

spenthen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by spenthen on Dec 26, 15 12:10 PM
Same issue. I tried creating a 2nd profile and that worked for a while, then I must have hit the same level as it only crashes now when I load.

[Post New]by fallfairy on Dec 28, 15 1:14 PM
I have the same issue and tried running the profilefixer as suggested, but that won't run. It just says it's "stopped working" as soon as I run the fixer application.

[Post New]by Missyvs on Jan 6, 16 4:45 PM
I'm having the same issue. I tried the profile fixer and it doesn't work either.
I am running Windows 7 professional

[Post New]by firebird61987 on Jan 24, 16 5:40 PM
I am having the same issue with my game after finishing the last day on the upper left tavern and I'm running Windows 8.1 also.... Now I can't get it to load from the start screen without the whole game shutting down and also do not want to start over from the beginning with a new player!!!!!

Update: I finally finished the game with all 45 levels and all with 3 star gold ranking without it freezing up and shutting down and I did that by not finishing a level without it being a gold with 3 stars... When playing a level don't put the last customers gold in the trunk.. Hold it until u collect his or their tip by stopping the spinner in the green area, check your score to see if its a gold score and if not then click on the clock to pause the game and click on the restart arrow in the upper right corner of the pause screen... If its a gold score then just deposit the gold into the trunk to move on to the next level as usual... After the owner gives his final speech at the end of level 45 the game will crash again and not restart just like before but at least you will have played all the levels for each building...

Edited on 06/14/2016 at 5:25:00 PM PST

[Post New]by link5885 on Mar 17, 16 10:45 PM
I recently got this game, and I can't play it because it immediately freezes up on me and when I go to my task manager it says that the game is not responding.
I am running Microsoft Windows XP and my husband assures me that my laptop has all the specs that the game is designed for;
Why does my game not work?

Go to: