HUH?

[Post New]by denverco on Dec 1, 15 12:50 PM
did I miss something? ended a little abrupt for all of the work you had to do...what the....???

Re:HUH?

[Post New]by stardust1951 on Dec 2, 15 5:09 PM
I felt the same way. Kind of confused about the ending and the bonus chapter.

r3t1r3d
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by r3t1r3d on Dec 3, 15 12:33 PM
The game was just getting going, then bam! Game over. Way too short for a collectors edition. First time I felt this way about this series. Prior to this game I had really enjoyed the previous ones.

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Dec 10, 15 11:26 PM
Yeah, I felt the ending was abrupt and way too boring for a cliffhanger. They would have been better off ending it with something more exciting and less with something that felt like just a lead-up to a twist.

KathyPW11
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by KathyPW11 on Dec 12, 15 1:42 PM
I agree! I had other things to do for a few days, came back and finished the game and thought, "Did I miss something?" I finished the bonus chapter, but I'm still left wondering who the killer was, and what did the tell-tale heart have to do with it. If I didn't understand the whole tell-tale heart thing, I'd be even more in the dark, and it's already pretty dark in here!

I'm glad I came to the forum to discover I'm not the only one who was confused by the ending!

Edited on 12/12/2015 at 1:43:15 PM PST

[Post New]by shelterhill on Dec 14, 15 6:59 AM
Just came here looking for answers, i am not the only one who is left a bit baffled here

[Post New]by lady2cat on Jan 2, 16 8:36 PM
I too just turned on the game to play it and I was tearing up some tiles on a roof then I tied a rope to a couple of posts and then got off the roof and the mini game came up and I skipped and that was the end????? What happened?? Me thinks this is a faulty game!

Go to: