General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

Xmas MONKEY

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Dec 1, 15 4:44 PM
The xmas Monkey eats 5 unique and sleeps for an hour......is attained by completing the Xmas room....items are 4....for 6500 shards.......pet pillow......chair......tree....and Snowman mannequin..........just intel of late cheers **D@NgeR**.......out

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

Re:Xmas MONKEY

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Dec 1, 15 5:01 PM
Thanks General He's cute isn't he? So excited with all this new stuff

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Dec 1, 15 5:29 PM
Congrats, Danger....but my game is back to Halloween after one day of morphing flowers.

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Dec 1, 15 5:48 PM
OMG, Danger, your monkey is so cute with his pacifier! Wow, you are up to level 67, double congrats!!

pancakey
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by pancakey on Dec 1, 15 6:12 PM
How the heck do you get so many shards??? I don't want to turn my inventory into shards!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Dec 1, 15 6:59 PM
well the down time of updates has let me accumilate some inventory i set asside for disenchantment.......so since there was an opportunity to achieve along with aquire....I busted loose with the knack to enchant....seeing that was the only way to gain the achievement........XMAS wise there hopefully will be xmas quest related tasks to aquire the necessary decorations to achieve the past event items........so yes I used inventory.......extra blimp items as well as extra pumpkins.........I still have tons of all of those but used well over 3000 blimp items and 1500 punkins......had 2000 shards on hand from the start........worked out........now the leveling up......goes to past 68......saw a friend or two with that level....i am mid 67......so hope to see folks get to 70 or above.......cheers Happy holidays and gaming indeed..... cheers **D@NgeR** out

Gingerlily
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by Gingerlily on Dec 1, 15 7:41 PM
I had 2 hours of christmas event before it went back to normal. And yes you get cards and decorations for the old achievements. I have nearly enough stuff to make the Yeti. My first quest chest gave me a yeti and a reindeer egg!

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 1, 15 7:55 PM
Cute monkey Danger!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!! I wonder if we'll get to "keep" the room after the Winter event is over.. guessing we won't be able to gift with the Christmas tree since we can't gift now.... hmmmmm.... but, if I have any hope of getting enough shards, what am I saying??.. it will be next Christmas before I get that many shards, why beat myself up, heck it may be a couple of Christmas's from now before I get the room furnished.. hahahaha.... (actually, I'm thinking of my feeder games, not my main game... poor things, too few HO's and too few areas to pilfer for morphing objects.. sniff, sniff) I "think", I might be able to swing a piece of furniture or two in my main game before the event is over... but, if we get to KEEP the room all year round.. that would certainly help... course, I'm kicking myself for using shards to buy a couple of pieces of furniture in the other room... what? couple of days ago... NATURALLY!!! ... AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH...

I am crafting more "bang head here" signs!!!! And hoping the ensuing concussions will "calm" me down...

da fuzz methodically banging head on the desk

pancakey
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by pancakey on Dec 1, 15 7:56 PM
Thanks for the info, Danger! I didn't think of turning pumpkins into shards. Awesome!

dlv3000
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by dlv3000 on Dec 1, 15 8:49 PM
Oh woe is me...6500 shards! On my Ipad maybe when they update
but as a newbie to MC on PC (level 11) it might not happen...
On Ipad I am at level 43 and have been saving inventory..so I am probably
good to go...

[Post New]by lilredhood on Dec 2, 15 7:52 AM
That is cool that the yeti and reindeer eggs will come up in the chests. gives hope to the android players who missed out on those last year. I so want a reindeer in my android game. the one in my pc brought me so many gold chests that was how i got my pirate girl. I would so love to be a double pirate.

jaximoto
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by jaximoto on Dec 2, 15 5:45 PM
Am I the only one weirded out by the Monkey? What is up with the pacifier?

Well, having given that unsolicited opinion....I am hoping that we will be able decorate with coins, my stash of shards made possible by the Great Pumpkin Hunt is not large enough to go with the current decor options AND have a comfortable reserve for that greedy Trina.

Let the Snowflakes fly and the Reindeer Games begin! I'm really looking forward to putting the Gift Boxes under my Friend's trees!

btw, we can only level up to part way past 68, love the newest room in the Dark Tower, especially the Telescope!

Jaximoto

Go to: