glamma
Clownfish
Clownfish
736 Posts

freezing up

[Post New]by glamma on Oct 31, 09 10:45 AM
Twice the game has frozen up and I had to control/alt/delete to get out. Once I got a box that said "floating point division by zero" I had to shut off my computer to get that screen off. Any ideas on what is going on?

Re:freezing up

[Post New]by 4Happyfingers on Oct 31, 09 11:04 AM
No ideas but I'm stuck on Chapter 24 Babylon Island/Tower. I've completed everything that needs to be done but game will not let me to next chapter. Any ideas?

[Post New]by FroggiePharts on Oct 31, 09 1:54 PM
same here....was playing fine, then it just froze and won't let me go any further. I was really liking this game too. Have had this happen with Hidden Expedition, Devils Triangle and Mushroom Age, got so far then froze. The trial versions always work, then you buy them and they don't ... HELP anyone??

[Post New]by kittylover1011 on Oct 31, 09 10:52 PM

Greetings fellow BFG friends,
I read the forums all the time but this is my first actual post. I too have had the same thing happen at the end of chapter 24. I tried closing out the game and restarting, but nothing happened. Earlier the same thing happened at the boy with the coffee scene and the only way I got around it was to delete the profile and start the game all over again with a different name. I do NOT want to delete 24 chapters of progress and start over. Help BFG!

[Post New]by grandmawill on Jun 12, 10 4:14 AM
hello. Can anyone help me please. i'm playing devils triangle and the game where you move the tiles to finish picture froze in the middle of playing and i can't get out of the game, i can't close game, i can't even get it off of my screen. i have unplugged my service hoping that would help but it did nothing. I'm new to the computor world and a baby to game world. I really need help, i read the help link but i really don't know how to do all that stuff in the computor. help please if you can.

Edited on 06/12/2010 at 4:15:16 AM PST

Go to: