thanks for fixing the handwrought cart

siberlene
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

Re:thanks DEVS

[Post New]by siberlene on Dec 2, 15 10:38 AM
This is a good thread to have started.

So many of us complain when there are issues, so few of us thank the tech support people who help us through.

I'm not sure that it's right to name names but I want to express a great big thank you to "M" in tech support for her continued help and patience for well over a month. And thank you developers for listening and addressing the issues. Well done.

_G4il_
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,426 Posts

[Post New]by _G4il_ on Dec 2, 15 10:52 AM
I completely agree, siberlene! So many people are never happy...no matter what. It's nice to see positive comments for those who do work so hard for us.

[Post New]by pmwright610 on Dec 2, 15 10:53 AM
Amen to that cuz I had the shaky scene too. As a matter of fact it is all running smoothly. WTG BF.

Trolden
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by Trolden on Dec 2, 15 11:04 AM
Yes a big thanks devs. So happy I can see how many items I have before I gift to friends.

Excited for Christmas event now

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Dec 2, 15 11:16 AM
Thanks MC Team ....patiently waiting for Christmas to come again !!!!
Ho!Ho!Ho! 🎅

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

thanks DEVS

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Dec 2, 15 11:43 AM
El62 wrote:thanks for fixing the handwrought cart

Havent done the Cart yet.............its been fixed? WOOHOO!!

MiniCleo
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by MiniCleo on Dec 2, 15 12:10 PM
Have to agree & offer thanks to the DEVS for adding the showing of the number of items we have before we gift them. I find this fix particularly helpful as I know I've no doubt given away items I was short on just because I am too lazy to go look in inventory.

So yes, Thanks DEVS for that & any other things that I've yet to notice! You DO listen!

MiniCleo

Edited on 12/02/2015 at 12:23:54 PM PST

MsMarmar
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

[Post New]by MsMarmar on Dec 3, 15 1:20 AM
I want to thank them too, they do listen. Now when looking for snowflakes you can get shards as well as coins, diamonds, cards etc. I love the new Christmas event, I wasn't playing last year so this is all new to me. Thank you for being so generous to us, and thank you for this game.

siberlene
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by siberlene on Feb 4, 16 12:12 PM
I thought I'd try to bring this thread back to life because, personally, I'm very happy with the January update and other threads are becoming quite unpleasant.

I'm at Level 69 where some people think they are stuck. They really are not because there are so many blue key quests to keep busy. I'm convinced the keys will play a role in future updates.

Yes, the quests eat up a lot of old inventory but maybe those items won't be called for as often in future updates? Just a thought.

I also understand that lower levels do not have the drop rate that we once had. I feel for them and maybe the developers will change it for them. Maybe not. If I was joining today and just getting to learn the game I'd think "oh this game is challenging". That's a good thing, imo.

This update has given me the opportunity to collect more coins and diamonds than I ever had before but apparently not as many as some other people are accustomed to having. I don't know how they got them but before the update I never had more than 200 coins. I haven't had to disenchant anything since the update. I've even been able to furnish my room a bit more working towards the achievement, using coins rather than shards.

Because of the way the key quests are set up, I've been able to satisfy Trina more often and the daily quests have become more attainable.

The developers have a plan. I can't wait to see what they have in store for us.

They do listen and have fixed the major issues that existed before the update. I'm not sure if there are new glitches, all I know is that mine are gone.

It makes me wonder. I'm sure there are thousands of players around the world playing this game. Several posters are complaining. A few of us are happy. Can we assume that the players who don't bother to post are satisfied and are just quietly playing their game?

shari715
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by shari715 on Feb 4, 16 12:43 PM
Some of us do not because we are so angry we are afraid of what we would say.

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by mamacass14 on Feb 4, 16 12:55 PM
shari715 wrote:Some of us do not because we are so angry we are afraid of what we would say.

DITTO x10!!!! I Totally agree with you.
Mamacass14

[Post New]by welshrarebit56 on Feb 4, 16 12:55 PM
Hi Siberlene,
Just to say I totally agree with you.

Although I did panic, when the tournament started this week, because in the past when they were on I kept being disconnected, (I play on an Ipad).
So I sat and waited, and yes as soon as the Tourni started my disconnections started yet again. Funny thing though as soon as the Tourni ended, no disconnections.
That's my glitch.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Feb 4, 16 12:55 PM
Many of the people on my main game never came to the forum... they just QUIT.

[Post New]by TheLoneGhost on Feb 4, 16 12:58 PM

Edited on 02/04/2016 at 2:22:35 PM PST

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Feb 4, 16 1:02 PM
Yes, the hand-wrought cart was fixed in my game, too.

Before, in order to play it without a slow-motion feel, had to disable the custom cursor for that one HOS.

siberlene
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by siberlene on Feb 4, 16 1:06 PM
susiewastaken wrote:Before, in order to play it without a slow-motion feel, had to disable the custom cursor for that one HOS.

I disabled the custom cursor quite some time ago. It worked fine in some areas but in a few it made me feel almost seasick. I haven't tried to switch back since any updates because I'm used to the computer cursor now.

Dinah6
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by Dinah6 on Feb 4, 16 1:07 PM
shari715 wrote:Some of us do not because we are so angry we are afraid of what we would say.

Same here!

siberlene
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by siberlene on Feb 4, 16 1:11 PM
[Removed by Moderator] Tough job for the developers because they know before they release a new update some will be thrilled and some will be upset.

Edited on 02/04/2016 at 2:32:09 PM PST

Dinah6
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by Dinah6 on Feb 4, 16 1:12 PM
gohill wrote:Many of the people on my main game never came to the forum... they just QUIT.

I have lost 60% of my friends. And except from one who posted on the forum, all others just took down their wish lists and added messages in their names like "delete me" or "not coming back" or "I am done".

Go to: