tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

iOS users should have the new update shortly... Just added Android...

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Dec 2, 15 10:56 AM
Maintenance for Midnight Castle (iOS) - December 2, 2015

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Dec 2, 15 10:50 AM
Hi Everyone,

Midnight Castle (PC) will be temporarily down for maintenance starting at around 11 am PST.

Once the game is back up, we'll update this announcement to let you all know

In the meantime, happy posting!

bfgWaimea

Maintenance for Midnight Castle (iOS) - December 2, 2015

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/20/278552.page

Edited on 12/02/2015 at 11:00:01 AM PST

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

Re:iOS users should have the new update shortly... Just added Android...

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Dec 2, 15 11:01 AM
Re:Maintenance for Midnight Castle (Android) - December 2, 2015

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Dec 2, 15 10:56 AM
Hi Everyone,

Midnight Castle (PC) will be temporarily down for maintenance starting at around 12 noon PST.

Once the game is back up, we'll update this announcement to let you all know

In the meantime, happy posting!

bfgWaimea

Maintenance for Midnight Castle (Android) - December 2, 2015

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/374508.page

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Dec 2, 15 12:28 PM
Posted an hour ago on Facebook.

Attention iOS, Android, and Kindle Players! The game will be down for a bit for the new update! iOS should already be offline, and Android and Kindle will be going offline around noon (PST). Please keep an eye on the page, as we'll announce here as soon as the update is live.

**PLEASE NOTE** During this time, you may see a notification saying to update the game, but it may take some time before the update reaches everyone. If you see this, please **DO NOT** uninstall and/or reinstall your game, as this can cause a loss of progress!

Gemmam77
Clownfish
Clownfish
511 Posts

[Post New]by Gemmam77 on Dec 2, 15 12:50 PM
I have already downloaded the new IOS update and finished it, One new HOS and one new ZZ, it goes up to level 68, 2895/5440. Trinas room is now Christmas themed but I am still collecting flowers not snowflakes and the quests are just the same as normal, is everybody the same?

[Post New]by DuBusGuy on Dec 2, 15 1:00 PM
I also installed the update. So far, I've noticed 2 problems. First, the message from the mailman keeps coming up, so I can claim the 100 coins as often as I want. It doesn't matter if I change rooms, complete HOS or zoom zones, go into my private room. The message icon is still there, and the mailman message is in my inbox. This is not a universal issue as my wife did not experience this when she updated.

Also, in my private room, each time I exit and go back in, all of the furniture items are reset to the crappy ones you get for free. All the items I purchased still show, but when I put my room back the way I had it, then exit, the room is reset. This happens even if I toggle between Christmas room and regular room. Also, the room name is reset.

Anyone else experiencing these?

Solgud
Herring
Herring
311 Posts

[Post New]by Solgud on Dec 2, 15 1:08 PM
Not the mailman but one of my friends! I got 200 pumpkins by opening the same gift over and over! Which is awesome since I had a bug during the fall event and had no morphing pumpkins!

Vstromval
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Vstromval on Dec 2, 15 1:13 PM
I have just upgraded from the Apps Store, and rebooted my iPad. I cannot open the game, it just says "unable to connect to server". Any suggestions welcomed.
Thanks

Vstromval
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Vstromval on Dec 2, 15 1:13 PM
I have just upgraded from the Apps Store, and rebooted my iPad. I cannot open the game, it just says "unable to connect to server". Any suggestions welcomed.
Thanks

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Dec 2, 15 1:31 PM
If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network

1. Make sure your router is on and that you're within range.
If you're too far from your router you won't get a signal, so make sure you're within range.
2. Make sure Wi-Fi is on and that you can see your network.
Tap Settings > Wi-Fi and make sure Wi-Fi is turned on. Tap the name of your Wi-Fi network to join. A blue checkmark beside a network name means you're connected.
3. If prompted, type in your Wi-Fi password.
If prompted, enter the password for your Wi-Fi network.
4. Check all of your cables and connections.
If you still can’t connect to your network or get online, make sure your router is connected to the modem and turned on.
5. Restart.
For more help, try restarting your device, router, or cable/DSL modem. After each step, check to see if you fixed the issue.
• Restart your iOS device.
• Unplug your router and plug it back in.
• Unplug your cable or DSL modem and plug it back in.
6, Still can’t connect?
Reset your Network Settings. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before.

Not sure, you can see if any of this may help. This was all on Apple's website.

Vstromval
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Vstromval on Dec 2, 15 1:44 PM
Thank you, Tazruby, but the problem seems to be the Big Fish server, where the game is. Everything else is working correctly. But, thank you for responding, much appreciated.

lfgamer59
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by lfgamer59 on Dec 2, 15 1:56 PM
Since the update, my personal room is missing with all its upgraded furnishings. I also have a "stuck" friend gift that won't go away after accepting it. Would like my room back!

[Post New]by DuBusGuy on Dec 2, 15 2:50 PM
Update to earlier post: The message to the mailman is now gone (but not before I got the level 2 Moneymaker achievement--I didn't need that many more coins anyway. However, I still have the problem with my private room resetting. Also, I can't leave a gift in a friend's Christmas room--it tells me it's too early for gifts.

Vstromval
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Vstromval on Dec 2, 15 2:52 PM
Still no access to the game, but maybe, reading the discussions above, I should be pleased...

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 3, 15 7:55 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and let players know that the update is indeed available for the iOS and Android platform. For more information, see the following announcements:

NEW UPDATE available for Midnight Castle - iOS - December 2, 2015

New Update Available for Midnight Castle (Android) - December 2, 2015

If you find that you are experiencing issues with the update, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with your player ID. They are always willing to help.

Happy gaming everyone!

bfgBellerophon

Go to: