bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Cairo - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Dec 2, 15 1:45 PM
Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, we realize that it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Cairo. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Cairo posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Cairo - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Dec 2, 15 1:45 PM
Existing Cairo threads:

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 3, 17 3:32 PM
Hello Gummy Drop! players!

Thank you for enjoying our game! I am posting today to say thank you to everyone who has taken the time to help other players out in the past with other cities and levels as well as so that I can help with keeping this thread open for players who would like to request additional help with this specific city's levels. Thank you for your patience while helping one another out with cities in the game, and I wish to encourage players to make use of this thread again to discuss Cairo and the levels that you'd like assistance with.

Thank you all for your understanding and again for helping one another out in our game. If there is ever still an issue with a level and suggestions don't seem to help, I would also like to say that our Gummy Drop! Support Team is more than happy to assist as best they can. You can also contact any of our active Moderators, should you have further questions. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 10/03/2017 at 3:32:41 PM PST

[Post New]by Scudda on Nov 11, 17 10:21 PM
I can’t get level 22 finished. What is the method?

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Nov 11, 17 11:38 PM
the best way to get this one out, is to make a lightning bolt on move one, asap get it next to a piece of paper/litter, hit it with that to get rid of all the litter on the board and then work the outer sides to get the bomb tokens down and out asap. If you can't get the lightning bolt next to a piece of litter, keep working on the side bits to smash them next to the existing papers to get rid of them and achieve the same result that way. Its tricky, and takes time and thought to make each move to get the best out of moves, so don't be in a hurry to make moves, think about what will happen with each move and how it should all fall.

Re:Cairo - Level 67 HELP. Please

[Post New]by Woosywoosy1 on Nov 25, 17 10:25 AM
I have tried and tried to get finish with the bonus to get the Pinks to finish the #70 Build up and move forward. I have extended my visit to Cairo many times to hope to finish. I have used the lightenings and any other available assists. I haves decide to leave Cairo and not waste more time and coins and bonuses. Saw this forum and see if I can get some help. Hi Jules, you are everywhere. Happy Thanksgiving.

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Nov 26, 17 3:26 AM
Woosywoosy1, is it level 67 or 70 you need help on? I am guessing its 67? And if I were you, I wouldn't keep going back to Cairo using vouchers, save them up and use them to go to another city to work through, you might find that more rewarding in coins etc, and of far more use, especially as you will end up getting into Cairo eventually anyway without having to use vouchers. But let us know which level it is. If 67, that one is straightforward, just the normal sand tiles to keep on top of and make great matches, it can be done. If 70, the best way I think is to get a vertical line crush up the centre and set it off, opening up that bottom section, and take it from there. They both have the sand tiles, which are always a pain, but they can be dealt with.

Re:Cairo - Level Help 67

[Post New]by Woosywoosy1 on Nov 27, 17 3:17 AM
Thanks Jules, it is Level 67 so I can get to the Level 70 to go further. I never thought of using the sand tiles. I will get back to it one last time when I get more coins and time. I am just to stubborn and persistent to quit since I feel that I already invested so much , but I did make a decision to let the last hours passed after I wrote. With your kind reminder, I need to try 1 more time. I am now planning to complete the Christmas Special, so this is where I spend my time and coins.
Thanks Jules, will let you know if I am able to get pass Level 67 to let me go forward.

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Nov 27, 17 4:46 PM
Woosywoosy1, the sand tiles are the tiles in the level that keep making trouble by eating up gummies etc, they aren't a boost. The boost you need to get rid of them, should you wish to use a boost is the rain storm one, it will remove 4 random sand tiles plus the one you touch on first. They cost 220 coins for three of them, so not too bad, you may only need to use one, or two. Good luck. Let us know if you need further help.

zapberry
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by zapberry on Dec 3, 17 11:51 PM
I can't beat Cairo 46 intern. What am I doing wrong? I can collect the 10k hats just fine but I cannot clear 100k points.

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Dec 4, 17 12:21 AM
zapberrry, I don't think you are doing anything wrong, thats just a hard level to get a big lot of points on. I just had a go at it, concentrated first on getting rid of the sand tiles so they don't keep creeping over the board, luckily got them under control quickly, but I had a good layout to start that process, then just worked on getting blue hats and good matches, and I did get the blue hats quite easily, but still not quite a high enough score, spun the wheel and luckily got another 5 moves, but fell only 2000 points short, close, but not close enough. I could easily then have purchased more moves at a cost of 50 coins per 5 moves (150 for 3 lots) and would only have needed one lot, but I didn't bother. So its doable, but it takes a lot of good luck more I think than good management. Maybe just keep loading the level till you get an amazing start and go for it. Good luck.

zapberry
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by zapberry on Dec 21, 17 5:32 PM
OOo_jules_oOO wrote:zapberrry, I don't think you are doing anything wrong, thats just a hard level to get a big lot of points on. I just had a go at it, concentrated first on getting rid of the sand tiles so they don't keep creeping over the board, luckily got them under control quickly, but I had a good layout to start that process, then just worked on getting blue hats and good matches, and I did get the blue hats quite easily, but still not quite a high enough score, spun the wheel and luckily got another 5 moves, but fell only 2000 points short, close, but not close enough. I could easily then have purchased more moves at a cost of 50 coins per 5 moves (150 for 3 lots) and would only have needed one lot, but I didn't bother. So its doable, but it takes a lot of good luck more I think than good management. Maybe just keep loading the level till you get an amazing start and go for it. Good luck.

Hey thank you! I was just coming back to this post to say that I think I was having really bad luck before because I was able to beat all 3 tiers eventually, without much trouble. I can't remember if I used extra moves for master builder or not. It was definitely a luck level.

[Post New]by B1u2c3k4e5y6e7 on Feb 8, 18 6:35 PM
Can anyone help me on level 114? Only 10 moves on first level and need all 3 levels for prize.

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Feb 9, 18 1:21 AM
Are you sure you mean level 114? I have done all 3 tiers of level 114 in Cairo, and on tier 3 its got 28 moves so it can't possibly be the same level you are having trouble with, and I just played it through once again and got it so dead easy with heaps of moves to spare. Double check the level and city.

jade22070
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by jade22070 on Mar 1, 18 11:45 PM

Question 1: I’m in Caïro, played the 1st 10 levels completly, 3x. I also finishes the 2 sidewalks. I must bild now the 1st building but i’m 2milj bricks short. There are no cards left to use, there is nothing more to do so... how can I get 2milj bricks? Trough other city’s, by shiping will take ages.... eany idea? I don’t want to buy something... can’t afford that.
Question 2: It’s really sad that I can’t remove not playing friends from my playlist... How can I get new and playing friends. I want more gifts and lives. I’m connected to FB.

Greets,
Denise

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 7, 18 4:12 PM
Hello jade22070,

Thanks for your patience. I'll gladly answer these questions.

The Helping Hands card earned after completing Cairo, Levels 5 - 1 to 5 - 4, offers 2,000,000 bricks and 1,600,000 hands in exchange for 250 coins. Those bricks should help build the first monument in Cairo.

I'm sorry that Facebook friends can't be removed from the game. This isn't an aspect of Gummy Drop!'s social features that we can change. I'll still ensure your feedback is passed along to the appropriate teams.

If there are any remaining questions, don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

Go to: