muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

Porcelain Repair Shop- Aylen's

[Post New]by muttmom on Dec 2, 15 3:46 PM
Where do you find this? I only see a One Eyed Pete Porcelain Shop?

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

Re:Porcelain Repair Shop- Aylen's

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Dec 2, 15 4:09 PM
Muttmom you have found it . You must have the Pirate customization chosen. If you look under the Porcelain Shop's customizations, the bottom theme is for Pirate's Day and they changed it to a cutesie name...ugly theme but cute names!

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Dec 2, 15 4:20 PM
Dear you must have changed the decor to pirate on Aylen's, she is the pretty girl and nice to boot.. Its the same to-do! Good to know there is only ONE porcelain shop in the whole game and its the same one you are asking about. I am going to have to get a play by play to your game to help you out honey as you are forgetting and I am the one with the strokes and old timers symptoms and trying to wean myself off the oxygen as well. I gotta look at your questions as if I am reading braille! Not a good match trying to figure what you are playing, its like me trying to speak Turkish and fighting over that dang gonne Pashmina Scarf. Girl you are going to have to take notes for the both of us the way we are going. Write something down better than my chicken scratch at this rate.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Dec 2, 15 4:48 PM
Now how in the world did you get the Pirates day decor and you still messing with the Red Rolla and where he is and isn't dropping or bidding not working thing? Eeeek , scratch that I don't want to know.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Dec 3, 15 3:15 AM
Blue, you too can have Pirate décor. It is just sitting there under décor. Mutt either had it up and never took it down or perhaps recently bought it.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Dec 3, 15 4:48 AM
Lol , well I'll be. You are right Oddly, I had forgot about the dang thing already. Too much of a mess that pirates theme was.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Dec 3, 15 5:13 AM
Say that is a good reminder... for the achievement of upgrades, one could pick the Olde English motif for Christmas. I find it rather ugly but it would be something to do for the holidays. Actually I find it all garish but then this is coming from someone who prefers Craftsman architecture to most anything - I like plain and simple.

muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

[Post New]by muttmom on Dec 3, 15 10:36 AM
Yep, your all right I still have my Priate Motif up. Sorry about your troubles Blue. Hope you can kick the habit.

muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

[Post New]by muttmom on Dec 3, 15 10:44 AM
Got the Red Rolla!

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Dec 3, 15 11:16 AM
Lol if it wasn't for the part about turning blue on occasion it be easier. But I got these new pills supposed to help and I am walking all over with the help of my cane. Lucky and I go for walks now, something I could not do much before. Trying to teach him English on my walks as well. So far he is a good pupil, for an old abandoned dog he is pretty smart. If I could only teach him to tie my show laces.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Dec 3, 15 3:58 PM
Blue - thank God for modern medicine and dogs. Good to see you're on the mend. Shoe laces - try slip ons or velcro. What more can I say...Ommm

Cheers my friend

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Dec 3, 15 4:48 PM
LOL I think of your Ohmm and Zen daily and you my dear believe it or not!. I can't stand the velcro though as it always has fuzz bunnies on them dang things it Would drive me to drink, trying to pluck it out them teeth things! Can't abide the noise when you rip them open, reminds me of pulling a band aid off. Makes my eye water just thinking on it.
What I had going on was flip flops. Only bad thing on them is they have a mind of their own and wish to flop when Im trying to flip. Almost went over the cliff with the dog when he saw a cat. Had no purchase with them dang things. Wrapped up around the big toe they did.Saw my whole life for my eyes and said how ignominious! Well he stopped before , ask me if this dang fool just didn't let go of the leash? No, that's when it dawned on me I am and have been a control freak... So Ohmmm it was. Then I went Zen and walked barefoot back home. Missus threw a fit thought I'd gonne native. AS IF! So now Im thinking alternatives to foot wear. If the missus ain't looking I'll do the commando feet on the grass, I wont do the tar road though. Thing can fry an egg on them and can't walk the dog on it as is.

Edited to add: I'd look the dang fool with the missuses house slippers so no that ain't happening. I got these rubber boat looking shoes with holes the fancy daughter got for me. I sure she spent on mint on them so I did not want to get them dirty and wear them. I'll try them next. Slip right on they do though, feel comfortable. Bet ya if you click on the heels it turns into some sort of phone if I know her!

Edited on 12/03/2015 at 4:54:27 PM PST

SaphireH
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by SaphireH on Dec 3, 15 5:03 PM
I wear slips-ons (mostly for health reasons). My husband and son tend to leave their shoes tied really loose, so they can slip them on and off. Just a thought.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Dec 3, 15 5:29 PM
mutt - glad you got your Red Rolla. Stay tuned because there are more roadblocks ahead.

Blue - I tried and tried but couldn't get past the word 'ignominious' for ROTFLMAO.

Will try again later.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Dec 3, 15 5:41 PM
Got passed that ognom... word.

OK Blue - the phone in the shoe thing that was either James Bond or Maxwell Smart. To my knowledge, the only phones in ART are Crank with an operator (who remembers those), rotary, dial tone, 1st generation bulky cell phones or 10 year old models that look vaguely like modern cell phones.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Dec 3, 15 5:46 PM
Try moccasins. You can find some in various HOS. Warm in winter, cool in summer. They let you feel the earth.

Porcelain Repair Shop has lots of good items.

Cheers

Go to: