bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Christmas Stories: Puss in Boots Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 3, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Christmas Stories: Puss in Boots Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Christmas Stories: Puss in Boots Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

polcross
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Welcome to Christmas Stories: Puss in Boots Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by polcross on Dec 10, 15 7:38 AM
I collected 34 jjigsaw pieces then checked Map - but one extra jigsaw piece supposd to be in front of Anna's house ( I already had the one on the window) plus another in front of Snow Maidens house.

I can see no pieces unless they are right behind the inventory and I can't click there or i end up in another scene.
can you help?

[Post New]by GhostWatcher on Dec 11, 15 4:21 PM
Thank you bfgFlounder for your warm welcome to this crazy and fun forum. I love the game and will certainly be leaving a review of it in the Apple App Store. It's just perfect for my iPad Air. I'm also enjoying the Nutcracker game, and will be showing up in that forum too sooner or later. Happy holidays!

[Post New]by Absanfran on Dec 20, 15 11:28 PM
I collected all the puzzle pieces but I can't put them together. When I click on a piece that is flipped I can't figure out how to rotate it so it's right side up. I tried using the arrows but that doesn't help. Can anyone point me the right way?

[Post New]by PaganPicnic on Dec 23, 15 2:13 PM
If you drag the piece to one of the arrows at the bottom, it will flip in that direction, then fly back to the margin. Then you can pick it up and play it.

Go to: