zoozoospetal
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

No, just NO!

[Post New]by zoozoospetal on Dec 3, 15 3:08 AM
I've kept good faith and hope to long, I'm done! I went in to play a bit of the game and see if I couldn't get the mana flowing again. Low and behold the mana started dropping again, yippee! So I'm finally finishing daily quest that have been sitting undone for weeks. Just as I finish the last one, bam connection error. I finally get the game to re-launch just to find all my progress lost, my towers broken and the resources I'd gained gone.

That's it for me fishies, I'm out! I've been enjoying the game on another updated error free platform, all the fun with none of the stress. Any more money that I will likely pay out will be to that platform from now on. I've enjoyed the conversation and camaraderie of this forum and wish to thank you all for your advice, help and humor but for you I'd have given up long ago. Thank you for being such great neighbors!

I would appreciate it if someone would take over the friends list to add any new names although I suspect there will be few new players if the read this forum first.

I hope to see all of you in some other game, hopefully one that will not be abandoned by BF.

Wishing a merry Christmas and happy New Year to you all!

kisykiss
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:No, just NO!

[Post New]by kisykiss on Dec 3, 15 7:31 PM
Like you zoozoo, I am thinking I am about done with this game as well. I am tired of waiting & not getting any news on what the heck the heck is going-- if ANYTHING!
But I know for me personally, I will miss ya! I had enjoyed reading your posts.
I do truly hope you have a very good Christmas with your family!!

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Dec 4, 15 10:37 AM
As someone who has been very active in this forum it's a shame that you are now abandoning us for a newer, shinier toy . But, I certainly can't say I blame you, it does seem as though the Windows 8+ and iOS versions have many benefits over the Big Fish one.
The silly thing is that I'm sure that many players would have happily stayed with this version if it weren't for the long delays, errors and non-existent support.
This has been a fun forum with many good and fun threads, even if many of them did end up being locked.

Have a very Happy Christmas and New Year, maybe Santa will bring me an update...
But, I see that Farm Frenzy Inc has just been updated, so that will keep me busy for a while.

Edited on 12/04/2015 at 10:38:21 AM PST

FlaFig
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by FlaFig on Dec 7, 15 10:20 AM
Well I've tried to keep playing here on BF version & checked for updates. I deleted the BF version & am only playing the Win8 version, since it is updated & has smoother play. Sheep don't crash,etc. I am nearly done with BF - every "free" game I have put money into, they end! This one really hurt - I stupidly thought since it was "newer" it was safe to spend a bit. Nope

Everyone have a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year!
I'm gone now

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 8, 15 11:52 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and let players know that the Moderation Team continues to request information regarding updates to this particular game. Once we hear of anything, we will post in the forums right away. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: