IF YOU KNOW.....yet

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

IF YOU KNOW.....yet

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Dec 3, 15 12:07 PM
Where are the eggs for last year's Xmas pets......DROPPING from?

ie

deer.......penguine.....yeti.....snowman........bear

IN the elf QUESTS?..........

If I was a new player I'd be perplexed to say the least

CHEERS **D@NgeR** OUT

any info is appreciated for our newest players.........happy holidays folks

Edited on 12/03/2015 at 12:09:56 PM PST

Re:IF YOU KNOW.....yet

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Dec 3, 15 12:19 PM
Hi !! I have a DEER EGG on one of my WHEELS , didn't win as usual .

jakeybubby
Clownfish
Clownfish
585 Posts

[Post New]by jakeybubby on Dec 3, 15 12:27 PM
The eggs drop from the elf quest and they appear on the wheel. That is if I remember correctly.

Trolden
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by Trolden on Dec 3, 15 12:30 PM
Got 4 eggs from doing the elf quests already.

Trolden

(new and not that perplexed )

Edited on 12/03/2015 at 12:31:41 PM PST

TwoTonFury
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

[Post New]by TwoTonFury on Dec 3, 15 12:33 PM
I have received a few eggs from the chests you get when you complete the Elf Quests (to include several Unique Stamps).

TT

jaximoto
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by jaximoto on Dec 3, 15 12:39 PM
Well an egg did show up on my Wheel of Misfortune but after spending about 25000 coins and not hitting it....I give up!

No eggs have shown up through my elf quests yet....

Jaximoto

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Dec 3, 15 12:49 PM
I have not seen any egg for doing the daily elf quests and no eggs on the fortune wheel for quite a time now

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Dec 3, 15 12:51 PM
Trolden wrote:Got 4 eggs from doing the elf quests already.

Trolden

Thank you.....glad to know that our new players have a chance.....

JUST FYI......i personally have don 20 elf quests as of late.....and NO eggs......that was a;so a point of the inquerry......as in my game i have seen none yet.....so the Castle is a wriggly Cuss isn't it......LOL cheers **D@NgeR** out

Gingerlily
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by Gingerlily on Dec 3, 15 12:51 PM
I got all five eggs from the chests, and have crafted them all. I have now been playing non-stop for most of the day and I can hear colours and smell all the pets!!!

lady566
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by lady566 on Dec 3, 15 12:51 PM
Not receiving any pet eggs and have done multiple quests. Wondering if game is someone set to only give egg quest to people who don't have last year's pets. Also, the quests are just collecting christmas decorations. Is anyone else being told to send airship or spin wheel?

Gingerlily
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by Gingerlily on Dec 3, 15 12:56 PM
I think it is only if you don't have them already. I got exactly 1 of each egg.

And I noticed too that I don't get the airship, wheel, or pet quests.

lady566
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by lady566 on Dec 3, 15 1:02 PM
The Christmas eggs are worth a decent amount of coin. Guess they decided they were too generous with us last year

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Dec 3, 15 1:17 PM
I am thinking that if you already crafted the Xmas pets as I and greenspeiler have then we need not the eggs anymore....so the eggs won't drop for us.........seems very ODD to say the least though.... cheers **D** out

Trolden
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by Trolden on Dec 3, 15 1:28 PM
General_hobojoe wrote:
Trolden wrote:Got 4 eggs from doing the elf quests already.

Trolden

Thank you.....glad to know that our new players have a chance.....

JUST FYI......i personally have don 20 elf quests as of late.....and NO eggs......that was a;so a point of the inquerry......as in my game i have seen none yet.....so the Castle is a wriggly Cuss isn't it......LOL cheers **D@NgeR** out

Ah that comes with the new-status: the bliss of ignorance LOL. I thought it was very common to get em of the elfquest chests. Good you asked then

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Dec 3, 15 3:07 PM
I haven't seen an egg all day either............I do have all the pets from last year........but this is going to be harder to do the Christmas Consortium with no eggs!

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Dec 3, 15 3:09 PM
I've played most of the day too and haven't seen any eggs. Plenty of shards, diamonds and coins though (not to mention those snowflakes).

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Dec 3, 15 3:13 PM
I have had a lot of last years eggs, once I get myself sorted out I will make a list of what they are and where they are and send it to ? the consortium?

I am off to bed now though (2315 nearly here ) so will check for replies in my morning, night all!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Dec 3, 15 4:01 PM
Then my theory stands solid..........if your an oldie but goodie....and have the xmas pets already crafted.....then you go EGGLESS....i guess.....:0 cheers and sad too.....the newbies will have to pick up the egg yolks now....LOL **D** out

Toegone
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Toegone on Dec 3, 15 4:12 PM
I have all the Christmas Pets from last year. I just got the Silly Seal on the wheel. It took me about 8 tries, but I figured I would just keep going until all my $$$ ran out. I crossed all fingers and toes and BINGO. It hit.

I don't see pets very often so this was nice. Now I just need the 5K to craft the cutie!!

Ann

cartma
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by cartma on Dec 3, 15 5:33 PM
This is my 1st Christmas at the Castle and now have all my Christmas pet eggs. Already had the Yeti egg and the reindeer until I accidently sold it. Anyway after completing my 1st Christmas Elf DQ then pressed on the closed chest again for a new quest, I received an egg for a reward. This continued this way until I had all the eggs I needed so hopefully this will happen for everyone else who as yet do not have their Christmas eggs. Happy Gaming to all

Mary-Anne from Tassie

Go to: