Making the Syrup - Help!

[Post New]by Tromark on Oct 31, 09 7:59 PM
I am trying to make the syrup for the remedy. Everytime I try and put in the lemon, thyme or Honey it won't let me. It took the water, but that was it. HELP????

Thanks!

joyzebra
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

Re:Making the Syrup - Help!

[Post New]by joyzebra on Nov 9, 09 7:44 AM
that is totally strange, I hope by now you accomplished it.

[Post New]by roscoe64 on May 21, 10 11:53 AM
ive made the syrup try putting ingrediants in order ie honey thyme lemon water if u succeed and you get it in te bowl plz tell me how u got it in the damn bowl coz the only 1 i can see is on the table and i cant get it lol

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jun 4, 10 7:11 PM
roscoe64 wrote:ive made the syrup try putting ingrediants in order ie honey thyme lemon water if u succeed and you get it in te bowl plz tell me how u got it in the damn bowl coz the only 1 i can see is on the table and i cant get it lol

Hi roscoe64! Welcome to the forums!

The bowl is actually a teacup- found on the same table as the perfume bottle in DaVinci's study.

http://blog-assets.bigfishgames.com/Walkthroughs/The-Secrets-of-Da-Vinci/the-secrets-of-davinci-the-forbidden-manuscript020.jpg

[Post New]by CaymanTurtle on Jun 9, 10 1:13 PM
Make it in the still instead of the bowl. Remove the gooseneck, put in the ingredients, put the cover back on and when it goes into the beaker, use the tea cup to collect it. Hope this helps!

[Post New]by patsy4gin on Oct 19, 10 12:18 PM
I have tried this part of the game again and again but still cannot make the syrup. Once it took the water but nothing else. Another time it took all the ingredients but went no further. And now it won't take anything at all. It just keeps saying, " I don't see what I can make with this " can anyone help please, it is driving me mad. I have gone back to earlier stages of the game but the end result always turns out the same. I am right in thinking that you put all 4 ingredients into the still, then attach the bottle neck, aren't I? Nothing has happened at all. I managed to make the perfume ok, no problem at all, so there is something different about making the syrup. Patsy

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 15, 10 12:54 AM
Welcome to the forums patsy4gin!

Make sure that Babou has told you she has a sore throat, then talk to Saturnin on how to make the remedy.

[Post New]by ViviDee on Sep 29, 13 5:09 AM
I can't get the still to accept the bowl. I had the same problem making the perfume when it wouldn't accept the perfume bottle. What am I doing wrong? I have the still lit, the ingredients in the kettle bit and the waiter in the top bit. I've tried it with the gooseneck on and off. Can anyone help please

Go to: