Tokyo section 9

[Post New]by terrbesr43 on Dec 3, 15 4:11 PM
Up antill now, havent had a problem..am stumped..Can't figure how it works..hearts in boxes on top..only 9 moves..how do I get the hearts dto drop down to main box? Anybody know how..

Tokyo section 9

[Post New]by carolyncarp on Jan 9, 16 10:20 AM
terrbesr43 wrote:Up antill now, havent had a problem..am stumped..Can't figure how it works..hearts in boxes on top..only 9 moves..how do I get the hearts dto drop down to main box? Anybody know how..

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

Re:Tokyo section 9

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jan 10, 16 10:34 AM
Terr, I went and replayed it to make sure I knew what I had done. The only way to get those three boxes at the top empty is to use the lighting bolt. While I did not think about it till after I was done- I am pretty sure I used one for the left, one for the right and one for the middle.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Tokyo section 9

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 11, 16 10:51 AM
Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through Tokyo, Level 9. I can definitely see how it can be confusing on how to get the tiles located above the main board.

What I found helped was to do what OddlyEnuh mentioned. I focused on creating Lightning Bolt Boosts. If you are able to swap two Lightning Bolt Boosts with each other, that is even better. This will end up clearing the entire board and taking care of the tiles above the main board. If you are unable to get the Lightning Bolt Boosts next to each other, not to worry. Go ahead and swap them with a gummy that is of the same color of the ones above the board. This will help take care of the tiles as well as the gummies above. Once those are taken care of, you can then focus on getting the score level requirement with the remainder of moves.

If you find that you are still having issues, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team. They are always willing to help in any way that they can.

Moving forward we ask that players with city level specific question to post in that designated city thread. This will help to organize the Gummy Drop! forum. I'll include a link to the main directory as well as the one to Tokyo below. Thank you for your understanding.

Gummy Drop! City Directory - START HERE TO FIND HINTS

Tokyo - Level Help

I hope this helps! Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

Go to: