NO YOLKS FOLKS

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

NO YOLKS FOLKS

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Dec 3, 15 7:04 PM
this is to let players know of information as to a change......HUGE change to the discourse of our Christmas Event this season..........

Seems we are only allowed 1 of each Christmas pet egg.....and 1 only.

as apposed to last season.....this is a divergent truth.......the eggs flowed runny and sunnyside up...........

I wished there was more........but seems as if our game is BOXING us in......and curtailing facilitation of assets to NEW players........and hedging in on the giving of assets to those in need...ie./ potential CONSORTIUM THREAT.........once supply is gone then it is threatened......with no means of supply to that said consortium.......

All this is is an awarness notice of things to consider moving forward........and HOPEFULLY folks will conserve what they have too........YOLK WISE,XMAS PET YOLKWISE that is.............ORIGINAL xmas pet eggs that is....... Cheers **D@NgeR** out

Edited on 12/03/2015 at 7:05:45 PM PST

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

Re:NO YOLKS FOLKS

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Dec 3, 15 7:09 PM
The only Christmas egg I have seen is one that I won off the wheel a couple days ago........guess this is it for the Consortium.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Dec 3, 15 7:20 PM
Only in regards to full blown giving of those five eggs.........so just to consider it as a check if you will...........for the ones remaining............all other items are dropping......maybe we can gift the medallions to those with less friends than others...too....and have them count...i don't know if they do or not yet........IDEAS anyway to keep a cool; flow of somekind........going forward..... cheers **D**

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Dec 3, 15 7:31 PM
Yesterday, I did get two reindeer and one yeti eggs from the wheel...just random, as usual, lol.

jyannis
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by jyannis on Dec 3, 15 7:36 PM
This is the first year I am playing the Christmas Event, so I got all the eggs (1 of each) with the Elf's quests, along with diamonds and Unique Stamps. Once all the eggs have been collected, I have not seen a diamond or a Unique Stamp...just cards and coins now!

Curious to know how were the eggs obtained for the last Christmas Event?

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Dec 3, 15 9:04 PM
jyannis wrote:This is the first year I am playing the Christmas Event, so I got all the eggs (1 of each) with the Elf's quests, along with diamonds and Unique Stamps. Once all the eggs have been collected, I have not seen a diamond or a Unique Stamp...just cards and coins now!

Curious to know how were the eggs obtained for the last Christmas Event?

Excellent question......here is the answer.......The eggs were obtained by doing the "elf Quests"........and in those quests there we requests to also send the sleigh and one other thing than just HOS and collect decorations.........as it seems now......

so in completing those quests most had as an item an egg.......those xmas pet eggs....and a medallion cards and coins.....as it is sort of now........sans the eggs

hope this helps...........cheers **D**

kimberph
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by kimberph on Dec 3, 15 9:20 PM
I have rec'd two little white bear eggs.

begwood1
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
442 Posts

[Post New]by begwood1 on Dec 3, 15 9:22 PM
I'm a new player, and I've gotten one of each, except the yeti egg (which I already won on the wheel ages ago). So yeah, it does look like one per customer.

[Post New]by BlazeDuskdreamer on Dec 4, 15 11:47 AM
1st Xmas: 1 reindeer gifted me (via friend sent message he had extra) and 1 snowman from the fortune wheel. Nothing else yet including elf quests. Will keep you posted.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Dec 4, 15 9:37 PM
I lost track of the number of pet eggs I got from the daily quests last year....I do remember that I had about 20 of each left over as well as about 200 of each kind of card to activate them. I finally sold all of them for coins because no one was asking for them.

Naturally, I sold them all before Trina was introduced, so I didn't have the opportunity to make some shards by disenchanting. Sigh.

[Post New]by BlazeDuskdreamer on Dec 5, 15 7:19 AM
Still, just the one egg on the wheel and I need all the Christmas pets but the penguin, snowman and reindeer. Very disappointed with the lack of eggs on the wheel still. I was hoping that they'd start appearing with the Christmas event. I need a lot of regular pets yet too.

Well, maybe during the spring event I'll get that achievement. I did get a green egg and it apparently counted but, man, while I'm still wanting pet eggs, put those not a spring event egg on, please.

derbyteam
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by derbyteam on Dec 5, 15 7:31 AM
I am an old player but I did get 5 eggs so far in the daily quest 2 at one time I nearly pasted out.

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Dec 5, 15 7:32 AM
It is one egg per customer, however if you have an alt game that doesn't have the eggs crafted you can use that to get an heir, a spare and a devil may care.

I'm still doing a bit of testing but I sent off a Little White Bear Egg to sbaker last night on one of my alt games and got the egg again on my next quest.

So if you have an alt game that hasn't crafted the pets and want to help the Consortium stay in business for more new players, have them collect eggs. I'll probably ship the eggs between my other alt and my main until I can pass them all on. However, today is a busy day so more testing will have to wait until tomorrow.

MsMarmar
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

[Post New]by MsMarmar on Dec 5, 15 8:05 AM
I got the reindeer egg off a quest yesterday, very surprised and excited. I think I have all the Christmas pets from eggs so far now. Working on those others from getting achievements now. So all is good for me. Maybe I will get more who knows.

Question do you have some in with the dev's where you got this intell from? I am just curious is all.

Happy Holidays to you all.

M

[Post New]by lilredhood on Dec 5, 15 12:30 PM
Playing on android got four of the eggs the first day that i played. got all except the reindeer egg and none since. I was hoping that someone might get an extra one that they could gift to me. I put in on my wish list. I keep checking the wheel to see if one is there but haven't seen one. even if it was there i don't have the funds to play it more than a couple of times to see if i could win it. I am struggling to get the cards that i need to complete the pet eggs that i do have.

I don't think that I am going to get all the achievements on there this year.

[Post New]by BlazeDuskdreamer on Dec 6, 15 8:19 AM
I got my remaining three Christmas eggs from the elf quest last night and no eggs since then.

Llamamama15
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by Llamamama15 on Dec 6, 15 11:45 AM
I gifted all my Christmas eggs to my feeder games (which I don't play, just use to get needed items) and first elf quest gave me an egg. I'll gift it again and when Christmas is over I'll pass them on to those in need

Llamamama

Linalie
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by Linalie on Dec 6, 15 12:17 PM
I think I understand:
Reindeer, Yeti, Penguin, Snowman and White Bear eggs - all 5 dropped from the Christmas Elf quest reward (the chest). This is my first Christmas event since I just started playing during the Fall/Halloween event. So basically new players starting during this event, or first timers to the event, or people that didn't get those 5 last year - they are covered by the game itself...they will get the eggs, but only once. Once you have one of them you will not get a duplicate. I think what the Consortium is trying to do is to guarantee a supply of eggs and materials to craft the pets for any new players that start wandering the Castle after this event ends...or need help with materials if they came late to the game and have the eggs. So, by creating another feeder game, that "player" will get all 5 eggs quickly from the Elf...and these can then be gifted to the Consortium for later use.

Edited on 12/06/2015 at 12:19:09 PM PST

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Dec 6, 15 12:29 PM
Linalie wrote:I think I understand:
Reindeer, Yeti, Penguin, Snowman and White Bear eggs - all 5 dropped from the Christmas Elf quest reward (the chest). This is my first Christmas event since I just started playing during the Fall/Halloween event. So basically new players starting during this event, or first timers to the event, or people that didn't get those 5 last year - they are covered by the game itself...they will get the eggs, but only once. Once you have one of them you will not get a duplicate. I think what the Consortium is trying to do is to guarantee a supply of eggs and materials to craft the pets for any new players that start wandering the Castle after this event ends...or need help with materials if they came late to the game and have the eggs. So, by creating another feeder game, that "player" will get all 5 eggs quickly from the Elf...and these can then be gifted to the Consortium for later use.

100%...CORRECT........and YES YES YES............so it is also entirely up to that person as to if they wish to comply and help or remain solo......The Consortium has no qualms with either choice....just that the Consortium remains an option for those folks whom wish to help and is there for that facilitation.......Cheers **D@NgeR** out

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

[Post New]by datsalotta on Dec 6, 15 6:52 PM
Hey All You Christmas Egg Seekers !!

Yes there are yolks - and this is No Joke LOL

Try browsing through the Christmas Consortium thread if looking for a way to receive Reindeer, Yeti, Snowman, Penguin eggs - these would be the eggs to craft pets from last (2014) Christmas Event

Look for a post from sbaker , fairly recent, she lists all the id no.'s for Consortium members who are gifting these eggs.

I am on that list. So will save you a step and give my id no. 383685 . Many friends are donating eggs to me to pass on to you as I speak.

Isn't this MC forum great !! Just ask for help and there it is

Feel free to pm me

datsalotta

Go to: