bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to 1912: Titanic Mystery forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 1, 09 12:05 AM
Welcome to 1912: Titanic Mystery forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other 1912: Titanic Mystery players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

rita9720
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:Welcome to 1912: Titanic Mystery forum

[Post New]by rita9720 on Nov 1, 09 6:57 AM
Seems like a nice game, however, I do have a question - how do you get more hints? I used mine up in a hurry and am now stuck. Can you help?

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on Nov 1, 09 7:00 AM
Sorry rita!

I've been using mine sparingly!
I expected them to refill at the end of each level but they didn't and then I thought that maybe when you use the last one that that one would refill .........obviously not!

Hope you get an answer!

rita9720
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by rita9720 on Nov 1, 09 7:17 AM
Thank you, wee harley boy for your answer. I've only started the game on demo. I'm going to restart and use my hints, as you suggested, sparingly.

aram1
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by aram1 on Nov 1, 09 7:25 AM
There are 2 life rings (hints) in each scene. You can only have 6 rings at a time. Hope this helps.

3rdcat2005
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by 3rdcat2005 on Nov 1, 09 10:52 AM
hints for Titanic. little life boat rings

bhgifts
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by bhgifts on Nov 1, 09 1:19 PM
Can't get out of the "find 10 differences" on the map. Says puzzle solved and then just looks at me.

[Post New]by g_wynn on Nov 2, 09 11:50 AM
Download seemed to go fine then game froze after finding differences. I rebooted opened game and now have no cursor showing up. Have since uninstalled and re-downloaded with same problem...No Cursor!

Any help on what causes this?

[Post New]by britchie9147 on Nov 2, 09 5:36 PM
Has a solution to the download problem been found yet?

[Post New]by amywynn217 on Nov 2, 09 9:33 PM
The game downloads fine but I get an error everytime I try to open it. Are there any fixes to this problem?

nance91947
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by nance91947 on Nov 3, 09 7:49 AM
bhgifts wrote:Can't get out of the "find 10 differences" on the map. Says puzzle solved and then just looks at me.

Yes me too. Removed and re-downloaded game; same thing. So what's with that? And yes, my cache is empty, temp files, etc etc. so can't blame that.
Anyone else having game "freeze" at the Lifeboat scene??

Re:Welcome to 1912: Titanic Mystery forum issing cursor

[Post New]by dannie1983 on Nov 5, 09 2:33 AM
Download fine but cannot play no cursor any help out there

bevchris
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by bevchris on Nov 11, 09 8:41 AM
downloaded game fine, from another game site, I find that when I download games that have given me trouble with bigfish, they have perfect from another site, you could try that.

bevchris
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by bevchris on Nov 11, 09 8:44 AM
g_wynn wrote:Download seemed to go fine then game froze after finding differences. I rebooted opened game and now have no cursor showing up. Have since uninstalled and re-downloaded with same problem...No Cursor!

Any help on what causes this?
yes I have downloaded games from another game site , and they have been perfect, think some games on bigfish dont install properly

[Post New]by rabbitti on Nov 16, 09 9:43 AM
I have now downloaded and uninstalled this game 3 times and the timer says I have used up 10 minutes of play time. As I have been unable to even start the game, how is this possible? And is there some secret to getting this game to work?

haggishead
Shark
Shark
13,780 Posts

[Post New]by haggishead on Nov 21, 09 3:06 AM
Have not yet finished game but my problem so far is I am clueless when it comes to chess - why do they include this in the mini puzzles (two so far) as I'm sure I am not the only one who doesn't understand the game. It means I can only continue if I check out the walkthrough or skip the mini game.

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on Nov 25, 09 7:42 PM
Great Puzzle very easy and less stressful

PEN

[Post New]by MontanaDiane on Dec 26, 09 1:40 PM
Decided to give the 60 minute trial a go before deciding to buy. My first clue should have been the grid across the stateroom scene. Game play was horrifically slow! response to clicks took WAY too long. The cursor moved normally but click responses and removal of objects was slow and choppy. All 'message' windows were slow to slide on screen, then showed twice-once with 'ok' button and once without. Music ran normally. Once I finally finished the scene and got to the puzzle/note I could not get any of the pieces to respond to clicks or drags to put them into place. It took forever to get to the menu to exit the game. Finally gave up and used ctrl/alt/del. Then it took another long wait before the game manager registered that the game was closed so that I could un-install it. Very disappointing, as it sounds from comments and looks from the graphics and storyline to be a good game.
Oh, well, I'll go look for another HOG and try again. Used 29 of the 60 minutes to get just that far.

[Post New]by Thundog on Jan 25, 10 7:53 PM
how the heck do you exit the mini games?

[Post New]by jacoby2008 on Feb 2, 10 11:52 AM
Frustrated beyond belief. Love the game, but it always freezes at the gymnasium, even though I have found everything.

Does anyone know what to do???

Go to: