GILEAN
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

TOO MANY HIDDEN OBJECT GAMES

[Post New]by GILEAN on Nov 1, 09 1:22 AM
I am so disappointed as almost daily there's a new one. Not everybody likes hidden object games.

bootsie21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,188 Posts

Re:TOO MANY HIDDEN OBJECT GAMES

[Post New]by bootsie21 on Nov 1, 09 1:32 AM
Love them! but that is only my own opinion, I know not everyone likes them, but more and more for me lol

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on Nov 1, 09 1:37 AM
And almost daily there's a thread (or two) complaining about it, too.

besstan
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

[Post New]by besstan on Nov 1, 09 1:48 AM
i love hog read my thred besstan

GreyMyst
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by GreyMyst on Nov 1, 09 2:08 AM
So what are you guys looking for Elder Scrolls Oblivion or Gears of War?? Buy an Xbox360 or a Playstation 3?????????????? Makes sense???? I LOVE HOG games !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GreyMyst
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by GreyMyst on Nov 1, 09 2:10 AM
I cannot wait for my credit so I can play this new HOG game in full !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chi3165
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Chi3165 on Nov 1, 09 2:33 AM
True, there are a lot of Hidden Object games showing up, but if I'm tired of doing them, I just take a look at another genre. There are so many games to choose from, I just try something different that is already on the site. Take a look at all those games that are listed. You can look by genre, or you can look at all of them at one time -- although the list is defin"I"tely daunting! There are just too many games here with a choice for everyone.

parriepenn
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by parriepenn on Nov 1, 09 2:46 AM
I absolutely agree. Almost every day another HOG. They must be the easiest, fastest, & cheapest games to program.

GreyMyst,

Just because we don't want to play HOGs all the time doesn't mean we don't belong on this site or have a say about our memberships. I want some word, board, and time management games. So you can knock it off with ????????????????????????????? and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because it is rude.

katejoe999
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by katejoe999 on Nov 1, 09 3:19 AM
I think there is a lot more going on in game development in the HOG slash adventure game front. In fact I reckon we are starting to see all games tied up together. I have played match 3 games with a hidden object game in them and time management game elements in aventure games. Long live it I say. All the fun in one. As long as the developers are smart enough to make it a fun playable game.

doctorgood
Clownfish
Clownfish
589 Posts

[Post New]by doctorgood on Nov 1, 09 3:26 AM
testy,testy,testy! maybe they produce more HOG games because that's what SELLS! Me and about a gazillion other people enjoy them the most but I don't whine when other type games come out. I like other games,just not as much as HOG. Now that i've ruffled your feathers,i'll say....vaya con dios.
Dr.good

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Nov 1, 09 4:16 AM
doctorgood wrote:testy,testy,testy! maybe they produce more HOG games because that's what SELLS!

...That's excellent Doctor's diagnosis - may be I'll visit your office frequently

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Nov 1, 09 4:18 AM
I don't think there's enough HOGs on the Daily Deals for $2.99. Too many TMs and action or arcade games over there, guess that's the only way to sell them off.

Edited on 11/01/2009 at 4:20:40 AM PST

pdebusk
Clownfish
Clownfish
745 Posts

[Post New]by pdebusk on Nov 1, 09 4:52 AM
DoctorGood and PuzzleDone -

irishgreen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by irishgreen on Nov 1, 09 5:06 AM

the 2.99 daily deal today is Kitchen & Baths 2...a TM game.
If you aren't interested in TGT, try the daily deal, it's definitely for TM fans.

I agree, there is never enough good IHOGs.

vonnie44
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by vonnie44 on Nov 1, 09 5:12 AM
Just love them, love them. love them. keep them coming.

purplehaze72
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,258 Posts

[Post New]by purplehaze72 on Nov 1, 09 5:12 AM
kishimojun wrote:And almost daily there's a thread (or two) complaining about it, too.

i totally agree with you! now i am just voicing my own opinion here, while everyone has a right to thier opinions and the right to post what ever they want, it does get repetative to see everyday the same complaint about "too many hidden objects"

while i do agree that i would be happy to see a couple of match three games thrown in, i absolutly love hog's and ihog's. the developers are going to produce the games that sell the best and right now its hog's

IMHO

88blyth
Catfish
Catfish
1,705 Posts

[Post New]by 88blyth on Nov 1, 09 5:23 AM
everyone is different on here, i am disappointed if there is NOT a H/O game every day...lol x x

biomix
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,854 Posts

[Post New]by biomix on Nov 1, 09 5:49 AM
Oh Boy...
Last month I complained to Customer Service because EVERYDAY for 5 or 6 days it was a Time Management Game. That is the type of game I hate the most.
Then I felt really bad about it. I thought "Like chill ok? man, these are games. What am I getting on their case for"?
And then the next week I saw a bunch of Hidden Object.
This is what I love about October. They always offer a bunch of Hogs because that is what I think a lot of us want. And with the promotion and all well people have a chance to buy their 6 games right?
I am sure next week we will see a lot more of different types of games.
So anyway, I stocked up on Hog's this month.
But you know? If you get 2 or 3 games a month that you like, whether it's a hog, tm or arcade, well that's pretty good when you think about it.
And with the daily special there is usually a different type of game to buy.
I'm sure BFG will take all of this into consideration. They are pretty awesome.
Hope you all have a good week.

Biomix

bevat
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by bevat on Nov 1, 09 6:01 AM
If I remember right, isn't there a place to find different types of games? Keep the HOG's coming. I am trying to decide which one I want to purchase for my free credit. Getting ready to try this game now. Never too many!

[Post New]by Bigfishette on Nov 1, 09 6:02 AM
I really like HOGs. And I also like RPGs, adventure, time management and match 3. I went to the site map to look at more categories of games. BFG has tons of different types of games and I've tried many different genres otherwise how would I know if I liked them. I check BFG everyday to see what the new release is but I don't buy every day. Since BFG has so many games you don't necessarily have to demo/buy what is current. Maybe do I little exploring? Sometimes even the $2.99 games are ones I hadn't discovered yet and I try the demo.

I'm always sad to hear about unhappy fishies and sometimes those darn games can be so disappointing.

Go to: